Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR launch partnership with Eton College 14:25 - Sep 13 with 10325 viewsDieByYourSide

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-and-eton-college-launch-partnershi

Guess we can't call Fulham the Tarquins anymore...

Poll: And it's hi ho

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 23:43 - Sep 13 with 2154 viewszicoshoops

Come on now lads, let's be fair.

Eton.......
With more money than they can spunk in a hundred lifetimes, are a registered charity.
Paying Tax?........that's not for the likes of them.

Maybe they are just giving us a few pointers, and are trying to help us reduce our tax bill.

Is it me, or has the whole bastard world gone mad?

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 01:17 - Sep 14 with 2105 viewsBoston

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:57 - Sep 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, me too. If it helps with the education and development of our young lads then that's damn good.

Not sure about propping up such an elitist organisation, but that's just me.

Well, our vice chairman and old Etonian is helping prop up us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 01:25 - Sep 14 with 2105 viewsBoston

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:30 - Sep 13 by flynnbo

My Sunday team beat their first eleven 9-0 in the late 70s. Just glad we didn't have to play them at rugby!

Eton 0. Charterhouse 9.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 05:56 - Sep 14 with 2068 viewsPlanetHonneywood

In your urban Chelsea slums, you look in the dustpan for some tucker to eat,
You find left over trout almondine, some dauphinois potatoes, a half bottle of Pouilly-Fuissé 2013,
And you believe it a treat!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 07:53 - Sep 14 with 2040 viewsizlingtonhoop

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:38 - Sep 13 by smegma

Sup up your beer and collect your fags, there's a row going on, down near Slough........

I, along with my musical hero - who has schooled all his children (thus far) at public (that's private!) school - writer of said lyric, utterly despise this type of privilege..!!
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 08:35 - Sep 14 with 2005 viewsBklynRanger

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 23:11 - Sep 13 by kropotkin41

Well, f*ck this b*llocks!

I'd been waiting for something a bit more 'paragraphy' from you Krop :)....
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 08:46 - Sep 14 with 1992 viewsEsox_Lucius

The triggering is strong in this thread.

The grass is always greener.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 09:56 - Sep 14 with 1935 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 08:46 - Sep 14 by Esox_Lucius

The triggering is strong in this thread.

Ya, it seems I'm not the only one with residual class-warfare issues.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:04 - Sep 14 with 1925 viewsizlingtonhoop

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:44 - Sep 13 by BklynRanger

Like most people my gut instinct is to reject this nauseating tryst with the landed gentry. But if you substituted the Eton in that link with Middlesex University or Wolverhampton Poly what they're actually saying about creating rounded individuals makes a lot of sense. So I'm a bit less against it. I think.

Why d'you choose the University of the Black Country Riviera?

I ask as an alumnus...
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 1890 viewsBklynRanger

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:04 - Sep 14 by izlingtonhoop

Why d'you choose the University of the Black Country Riviera?

I ask as an alumnus...

Pure proletarian luck mate! I've never actually been to Wolverhampton. I went to Dudley for a funeral a few months ago. A very rundown place but the people were sound.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2018 10:27]
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 1885 viewsDorse

I can just see the QPR U18s demanding their own common room and using the U16s as fags.

(Pictured above: Reginald Fortesque-Smyth carries Ilias Chair's kit for training)

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:28 - Sep 14 with 1883 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 09:56 - Sep 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Assimilation over confrontation. Kill them with kindness Brian.

The grass is always greener.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 10:36 - Sep 14 with 1873 viewsPlanetHonneywood

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 09:56 - Sep 14 by BrianMcCarthy

A rousing chorus of 'Jerusalem' should bolster the chaps and give them a good old fashioned hurrah to boot. Sing up the Irish....

And did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon Shepherd's Bush green?
And was the holy Stan a God
On Rangers' pleasant pastures seen?
And did the Moroccan whine
Shine forth upon our Clint Hill?
And was Kuala Lumpur builded here
Among those dark satanic flats?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 22:37 - Sep 14 with 1690 viewsMark_Edwards

Well for newbies !
John Gregory our ex Manager and player was allowed by the club to spend time at Eaton College in the late 70s and early 80s coaching students there. I'm really surprised that no one mentioned that.
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 07:36 - Sep 15 with 1637 viewskropotkin41

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 08:35 - Sep 14 by BklynRanger

I'd been waiting for something a bit more 'paragraphy' from you Krop :)....

I tried, I did. Head fell on to the desk and that short sweary crie de coeur was all I could manage. Sorry, fail.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024