Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR launch partnership with Eton College 14:25 - Sep 13 with 10230 viewsDieByYourSide

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-18s-news/qpr-and-eton-college-launch-partnershi

Guess we can't call Fulham the Tarquins anymore...

Poll: And it's hi ho

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 8059 viewsMytch_QPR

I expect when they heard that the 'Queen's Park Rangers' were coming, they assumed one of the deer had escaped.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:07 - Sep 13 with 8005 views2Thomas2Bowles

Will they have to wear green and ride horses

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:09 - Sep 13 with 8004 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:09 - Sep 13 with 8003 viewsMytch_QPR

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:07 - Sep 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

"Come and partake in a duel if you believe yourself to be sufficiently bold"

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:24 - Sep 13 with 7975 viewshopphoops

Anyone from F block here?
https://www.etoncollege.com/newsarticle/f-block-boys-have-first-taste-of-rowing-

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:26 - Sep 13 with 7962 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Oscar Guy, who captains the Eton First XI..."

Why, of course he does.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:14 - Sep 13 with 7849 viewsboysfromthebush

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:24 - Sep 13 by hopphoops

Anyone from F block here?
https://www.etoncollege.com/newsarticle/f-block-boys-have-first-taste-of-rowing-

'We're not queer, we're not soft, we're not paddock or the loft'
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 7810 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 15:07 - Sep 13 by 2Thomas2Bowles

An improvement on our current away strip. The horses might improve the mobility of the back four a bit too.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:38 - Sep 13 with 7799 viewssmegma

Sup up your beer and collect your fags, there's a row going on, down near Slough........
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:44 - Sep 13 with 7781 viewsBklynRanger

Like most people my gut instinct is to reject this nauseating tryst with the landed gentry. But if you substituted the Eton in that link with Middlesex University or Wolverhampton Poly what they're actually saying about creating rounded individuals makes a lot of sense. So I'm a bit less against it. I think.
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:57 - Sep 13 with 7733 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:44 - Sep 13 by BklynRanger

Like most people my gut instinct is to reject this nauseating tryst with the landed gentry. But if you substituted the Eton in that link with Middlesex University or Wolverhampton Poly what they're actually saying about creating rounded individuals makes a lot of sense. So I'm a bit less against it. I think.

Ya, me too. If it helps with the education and development of our young lads then that's damn good.

Not sure about propping up such an elitist organisation, but that's just me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:09 - Sep 13 with 7704 viewshoopdog

Didn't QPR once have some sort links to Harow school ??
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:30 - Sep 13 with 7650 viewsflynnbo

My Sunday team beat their first eleven 9-0 in the late 70s. Just glad we didn't have to play them at rugby!
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 7649 viewsWrightUp5hit___

"Anyone from F block here?

Sir Clive of Whittingham?
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 22:33]
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:32 - Sep 13 with 7648 viewsbosh67

Eton R-fles.

The ball was requested via carrier pigeon.

Also is it me or does our home kit look really cool with the light blue shorts and socks?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:39 - Sep 13 with 7618 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Fvcking hell. The expression on the black lad far left sums this up for me.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:46 - Sep 13 with 7595 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:39 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

When are we playing the first team?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:48 - Sep 13 with 7594 viewsBklynRanger

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:39 - Sep 13 by BazzaInTheLoft

Most of the youth looking in that direction do seem a bit distracted by whatever was going on over there to our left though. Even that kid beside the one in red and black 5 or 6 from the right seems to have paused his bullying of the boy in front to consider the scene.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2018 17:49]
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:52 - Sep 13 with 7569 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'WHAT IS ALL THIS HULLABALOO? I'M TRYING TO BUGGER ONE OF THE YEAR 7s! WHO LET THE CLEANER'S KIDS ON THE ESTATE?'

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 19:08 - Sep 13 with 7420 viewsToast_R

Rah Rah Rah
We're going to smash the oiks!
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 20:44 - Sep 13 with 7291 viewssuperstan

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 17:30 - Sep 13 by flynnbo

My Sunday team beat their first eleven 9-0 in the late 70s. Just glad we didn't have to play them at rugby!

It’s Ruggers old chap 🎩
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 21:35 - Sep 13 with 7211 viewsdezzar

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 16:38 - Sep 13 by smegma

Sup up your beer and collect your fags, there's a row going on, down near Slough........

Thats all we need to say
QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 22:46 - Sep 13 with 7126 viewsNortholt_Rs

‘Simon Henderson, who has been Headmaster at Eton for three years and also happens to be a life-long QPR fan, believes the partnership can help bring the best out of everyone involved.’

All that rugby puts hairs on your chest....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 22:56 - Sep 13 with 7111 viewshopphoops

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 22:46 - Sep 13 by Northolt_Rs

‘Simon Henderson, who has been Headmaster at Eton for three years and also happens to be a life-long QPR fan, believes the partnership can help bring the best out of everyone involved.’

All that rugby puts hairs on your chest....

...“In some ways, both sets of boys come from different backgrounds and have probably
had different experiences. We ultimately think they are teenage boys eyeing up their first Daimlers, and we hope this will benefit both parties,” he said.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

QPR launch partnership with Eton College on 23:11 - Sep 13 with 7097 viewskropotkin41

Well, f*ck this b*llocks!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024