Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Audio commentary cutting out 17:10 - Sep 15 with 946 viewsGloryHunter

Anyone else having problems with this? I get it in most away games commentary. I've emailed to report it and apparently it must be my browser (Although I get the same problem on both my PC and the Android phone app). But I am the only one who has complained. So, anyone else? Thanks.
Audio commentary cutting out on 17:40 - Sep 15 with 918 viewsEmpireStateRanger

It happens to me occasionally, but the audio definitely cut out a lot in today’s match, especially in the second half.
Audio commentary cutting out on 08:13 - Sep 16 with 841 viewslondonscottish

QPR+ is a PITA on my Android phone.

It often cuts out 10 or more times a game and re-connecting it is a lottery.

I found the QPR Player much less buggy.

I listened to the Bolton game yesterday and it was actually working for both goals but I missed quite a few passages of play.

It's better than nothing but one day I'd really like to be able to listen to a whole game ens to end without interruption.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Audio commentary cutting out on 10:13 - Sep 16 with 812 viewsGloryHunter

Audio commentary cutting out on 08:13 - Sep 16 by londonscottish

QPR+ is a PITA on my Android phone.

It often cuts out 10 or more times a game and re-connecting it is a lottery.

I found the QPR Player much less buggy.

I listened to the Bolton game yesterday and it was actually working for both goals but I missed quite a few passages of play.

It's better than nothing but one day I'd really like to be able to listen to a whole game ens to end without interruption.

That's interesting, because I missed the first goal but heard the second one. So it's not a problem with the broadcast, but must be a fault with the app. All they could tell me was to uninstall and reinstall the app, but that didn't make any difference. Anyone else got any ideas?
Audio commentary cutting out on 19:07 - Sep 16 with 772 viewsfrancisbowles

I listened through the website and had no interruptions this week. Other away matches and home cup games have been reliable as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024