Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! 17:13 - Sep 18 with 2400 viewsMancR

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel on Wednesday. All that crappy champions league crap on multiple channels and they go up against with qpr at home to wall! But my main concern is finding a pub in Manchester to watch it when both City and united are playing.
Absolutely no chance
Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 17:55 - Sep 18 with 2289 viewsstowmarketrange

You’ve probably got less chance of not watching Utd if you were down south rather than in Manchester.
Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 17:56 - Sep 18 with 2286 viewshopphoops

I reckon fewer than 11,000 will be there.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 18:21 - Sep 18 with 2222 viewsDorse

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 17:56 - Sep 18 by hopphoops

Unsurprising really. After all, we are reliably informed that no one likes them, though they seem sanguine about it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 18:30 - Sep 18 with 2195 viewsSimonJames

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 17:55 - Sep 18 by stowmarketrange

You’ve probably got less chance of not watching Utd if you were down south rather than in Manchester.

Particularly in Surrey...

100% of people who drink water will die.

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 16:28 - Sep 19 with 1473 viewsFDC

I'm currently in Italy and hoping to catch it, but had forgotten about champion's league being on at the same time...
Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 16:35 - Sep 19 with 1452 viewsRblockPrior

Sky not thinking about the real fans😉 Me that is! on 17:56 - Sep 18 by hopphoops

I disagree I reckon there will be 13,500 there tonight at least

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024