Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's podcast 09:07 - Sep 19 with 616 viewsNorthernr

Danny Shittu the guest

Jan Stejskal on the Bannister — Podcast 19th Sep 2018 09:06
Former QPR and Millwall hero Danny Shittu is the guest on this week’s Open All R’s Podcast, ahead of the meeting between his two former sides on Wednesday night. 0

This week's podcast on 14:25 - Sep 22 with 511 viewsTacticalR

I thought James made a good point comparing the period before and after the arrival of Hemed and Wells:

'Going back to the Sheffield United game...I thought we played alright in patches...we've just got nothing up front, so whenever we lose the ball we're straight on the back foot again...and having those two guys as outlets makes such a difference...we haven't had that for a year.'

Air hostess clique

This week's podcast on 15:02 - Sep 22 with 459 viewsMaggsinho

This week's podcast on 14:25 - Sep 22 by TacticalR

I thought James made a good point comparing the period before and after the arrival of Hemed and Wells:

'Going back to the Sheffield United game...I thought we played alright in patches...we've just got nothing up front, so whenever we lose the ball we're straight on the back foot again...and having those two guys as outlets makes such a difference...we haven't had that for a year.'

Yeah, we were talking about this on Wednesday night, the difference in having players up front who can not only hold the ball up but also make the runs to make themselves available for the out ball is striking.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024