Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze's Dive 22:18 - Sep 19 with 6146 viewsToast_R

As it was judged, was a f*cking penalty all day long. What a bollocks decision that was.

Reminded me of the time Lee Cook was hacked down in the Milwall box at the Den and the ref sh*t himself before waving it away.

Eze's Dive on 22:28 - Sep 19 with 3935 viewssmegma

First half, Millwall player is judged to have dived, free kick given. No card.

Eze is judged to have dived. Free kick given, yellow card.

Where's the consistency?? And I don't believe either player dived from my viewpoint in SAR.
Eze's Dive on 22:28 - Sep 19 with 3933 viewsBrixtonR

Totally agree

Remember that Cook decision it was diabolical , it was the 'stuck in a lift day' Feb 2005. Rangers had the lower tier as well and it was at our end so don't know why the ref bottled it.
Eze's Dive on 22:38 - Sep 19 with 3827 viewsthame_hoops

Was never a penalty! Just because a player gets touched doesn’t mean it’s a foul. He blatantly flopped, embarrassing
Eze's Dive on 22:43 - Sep 19 with 3762 viewsstowmarketrange

It didn’t look like a penalty from where I was sitting in the front of ML.The people around me said yes it was though.
Who’d be a ref eh?
Eze's Dive on 22:45 - Sep 19 with 3732 viewsBrixtonR

Eze's Dive on 22:38 - Sep 19 by thame_hoops

Was never a penalty! Just because a player gets touched doesn’t mean it’s a foul. He blatantly flopped, embarrassing

For his booking, the wall geezer took the back of his legs, on sky with all the replays they were certain it was a penalty, at that speed just a tap can knock you off balance
Eze's Dive on 22:48 - Sep 19 with 3694 viewsrrrspricey

Not see any footage but from R block it looked like a stonewall pen to me.
Eze's Dive on 22:54 - Sep 19 with 3639 viewsColinr

Eze's Dive on 22:48 - Sep 19 by rrrspricey

Sat in LL and said dive immediately. Contact does. Not mean a foul, sorry to say like prior good players he tried to buy a penalty. Overall though class act and a joy to watch. Enjoy while we can, he's a growing talent I feel
Eze's Dive on 22:56 - Sep 19 with 3608 viewsCamberleyR

We have to remember that this was the same ref that allowed Preston to kick Eze from pillar to post last April. Co-incidence?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze's Diven on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 3592 viewsStanisgod

Eze's Dive on 22:48 - Sep 19 by rrrspricey

Remember this is the ref from the Preston game here last season. P"ss poor that day and P"ss poor tonight. Weakest official I've ever seen and so many different decisions for the same offences. You could tell that if it started kicking off he would have been a rabbit in the headlights.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Eze's Dive on 22:58 - Sep 19 with 3583 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Eze's Dive on 22:54 - Sep 19 by Colinr

Sat in LL and said dive immediately. Contact does. Not mean a foul, sorry to say like prior good players he tried to buy a penalty. Overall though class act and a joy to watch. Enjoy while we can, he's a growing talent I feel

Front row upper loft P block - so right in front of us.

Really shocking dive. Really stupid. He was through on goal, and with his finishing would have scored. Someone needs to have a serious word with him.

It was like that Ashley Young one at Man U that got Derry sent off.
Eze's Dive on 22:59 - Sep 19 with 3580 viewskarlski

The Millwall player has (accidentally) clipped his back leg into his other leg, it did look suspicious but it’s clear on the replay. it wasn’t one of those where he felt contact and went down, the type of contact it was at that speed would have sent anyone tumbling. Just unfortunate that the direction of the millwall player and him meant a large gap by the time he tripped up and he had already sort of ducked down to drive into the box so looked worse than it was. Pen all day albeit a hard one to see for ref. At least, that’s how I see it.
Eze's Dive on 23:10 - Sep 19 with 3500 viewsridethewave

Left his leg there and was looking for the foul. Very clever, he knew exactly where the Millwall bloke was going and went for the foul rather than go through on goal. Ref got it right in my book. Stupid front Eze and someone needs to have a word. What a talent though!
Eze's Dive on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 3490 viewsCamberleyR

Eze's Dive on 22:59 - Sep 19 by karlski

The Millwall player has (accidentally) clipped his back leg into his other leg, it did look suspicious but it’s clear on the replay. it wasn’t one of those where he felt contact and went down, the type of contact it was at that speed would have sent anyone tumbling. Just unfortunate that the direction of the millwall player and him meant a large gap by the time he tripped up and he had already sort of ducked down to drive into the box so looked worse than it was. Pen all day albeit a hard one to see for ref. At least, that’s how I see it.

When they showed the replay in close up on Sky, the Millwall player immediately looked over in the ref's direction to see what he'd given and gave a half smile when he saw he hadn't pointed to the spot and he knew he'd got away with it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Eze's Dive on 23:21 - Sep 19 with 3384 viewsDeepcutHoop

Eze's Dive on 23:10 - Sep 19 by ridethewave

Left his leg there and was looking for the foul. Very clever, he knew exactly where the Millwall bloke was going and went for the foul rather than go through on goal. Ref got it right in my book. Stupid front Eze and someone needs to have a word. What a talent though!

Utter nonsense.
Eze's Dive on 23:33 - Sep 19 with 3311 viewsbaz_qpr

Eze's Dive on 23:21 - Sep 19 by DeepcutHoop

Utter nonsense.

from W it was a blatent Pen with clear contact clipped his heels
Eze's Dive on 23:36 - Sep 19 with 3282 viewsToast_R

Eze's Dive on 23:10 - Sep 19 by ridethewave

Eh? He's beat his man and just about the bear down on the goal before his leg gets cleaned out by the defenders knee, not intentional but a foul because the defender makes no contact with the ball and trips the player. Anywhere else on the pitch it's a free kick no question.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 23:42]
Eze's Dive on 23:42 - Sep 19 with 3246 viewssmegma

Eze's Dive on 23:36 - Sep 19 by Toast_R

Eh? He's beat his man and just about the bear down on the goal before his leg gets cleaned out by the defenders knee, not intentional but a foul because the defender makes no contact with the ball and trips the player. Anywhere else on the pitch it's a free kick no question.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 23:42]

I thought it was a penalty live from my seat. Just seen it on Quest +1 channel. If I was the referee I would be embarrassed and would apologise .
Anyone who says that was a dive knows Jack about football.
Eze's Dive on 23:50 - Sep 19 with 3203 viewsEsox_Lucius

From the front row of MU, and almost directly in front of me, it looked like he deliberately tripped himself after the slightest of contact from the defender. If he hadn't done the trip thing the ref may have given it IMO but I wouldn't let it take the shine off a very good performance by Eze. I was very unimpressed with all the time wasting in the second half, Lumley should have been booked by the 60th minute. I don't like it in other teams and I certainly don't like QPR doing it.

The grass is always greener.

Eze's Dive on 23:58 - Sep 19 with 3144 viewsconnell10

Yep shit cheater get rid of , never mind he was the best player on the pitch bad none! Your the only thing I find embarrassing mate!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze's Dive on 00:00 - Sep 20 with 3138 viewsrrrspricey

Eze's Dive on 22:58 - Sep 19 by Philothesuperhoop

Front row upper loft P block - so right in front of us.

Really shocking dive. Really stupid. He was through on goal, and with his finishing would have scored. Someone needs to have a serious word with him.

It was like that Ashley Young one at Man U that got Derry sent off.

Just got home and watched it, nothing like Young's dive at OT.

Eze clearly clipped and stonewall pen as I thought at the time
Eze's Dive on 00:06 - Sep 20 with 3111 viewsconnell10

Eze's Dive on 00:00 - Sep 20 by rrrspricey

Just got home and watched it, nothing like Young's dive at OT.

Eze clearly clipped and stonewall pen as I thought at the time

Yep I think it’s some of our fans who need to have a word with themselves!! Young player has a stonking game yet all some can pick up on this , really sad if you ask me and yes it’s was a defo penalty!!

Eze's Dive on 00:08 - Sep 20 with 3101 viewsCroydonCaptJack

You need to watch it again I think.
Eze's Dive on 00:20 - Sep 20 with 3061 viewsconnell10

Eze's Dive on 00:08 - Sep 20 by CroydonCaptJack

You need to watch it again I think.

At the end of the day mate why are some so called fans focusing on this? The kid had a great game do I care if he dived or not well no really!!! Jesus I don’t know what some of you lot would have made of Stan Bowles!! I just sat back and admired! Enjoy this young man while you can and focus on the positive not the negative!!

Eze's Dive on 00:28 - Sep 20 with 3030 viewssmegma

Eze's Dive on 00:20 - Sep 20 by connell10

At the end of the day mate why are some so called fans focusing on this? The kid had a great game do I care if he dived or not well no really!!! Jesus I don’t know what some of you lot would have made of Stan Bowles!! I just sat back and admired! Enjoy this young man while you can and focus on the positive not the negative!!

There was no negative where Eze was concerned. Best player on the pitch. To think Millwall released him.
Eze's Dive on 01:10 - Sep 20 with 2946 viewsBenny_the_Ball

He was accidentally clipped from behind so not a dive but not a penalty either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024