Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Truncheon 00:00 - Sep 20 with 7255 viewsenfieldargh

Uxbridge road was a little bit lively after the game.

It was glammed up by a chapter of Hells Angles all revving up the bikes and crews of police jogging down the uxbridge road .

This was outside SBMkt tube. A few Millwall fans decided to lean into a group of fat coppers(well 3 were quite rotund). This caused one copper to loose his truncheon, cops jogged on Millwall fan picks up the truncheon and hides it under his jacket.

Bizarre

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Truncheon on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 5681 viewsbarbicanranger

Jason Truncheon?
Truncheon on 00:05 - Sep 20 with 5675 viewsflynnbo

Meanwhile, further up the Uxbridge road away from the station, one copper was trying to keep apart fighting fans in the middle of the road in front of a bus where Wall were picking on a couple of our fans. Surprised he had no back up and once it had died down a bit, about 10 meat wagons arrived .
Truncheon on 06:10 - Sep 20 with 5388 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Truncheon on 00:05 - Sep 20 by flynnbo

Meanwhile, further up the Uxbridge road away from the station, one copper was trying to keep apart fighting fans in the middle of the road in front of a bus where Wall were picking on a couple of our fans. Surprised he had no back up and once it had died down a bit, about 10 meat wagons arrived .

It’s easy knock the plod, but we’d be mullered without them. Sure there’s a lot they need to improve upon, but they have been massively undermined since 2010. It’s a disgrace, I don’t envy their job. Yet, they are still miles ahead of many constabularies around the world.

But one bloke on his jacks against that lot; I hope he had words with his companions afterwards.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Truncheon on 06:34 - Sep 20 with 5337 viewsdixiedean

Truncheon on 06:10 - Sep 20 by PlanetHonneywood

It’s easy knock the plod, but we’d be mullered without them. Sure there’s a lot they need to improve upon, but they have been massively undermined since 2010. It’s a disgrace, I don’t envy their job. Yet, they are still miles ahead of many constabularies around the world.

But one bloke on his jacks against that lot; I hope he had words with his companions afterwards.

They are simply vile , sub humans and it's sickening how football authorities indulge their nonsense and glory in the ' intimidating atmosphere ' of their ground. Years of sound bites about what great strides they've made to eradicate the thugs. Have they Fcuk. Looking forward to hearing Harris publicly condemn the morons who tried to maim the poor Lino by chucking beer cans at him but won't hold my breath. Funniest moment was us chanting No noise from the pikey boys at 2-0 😀Low life
Truncheon on 07:43 - Sep 20 with 5024 viewskingsburyR

Whatever was aimed at the lino (I was sitting in ML) just missed the ball boy sitting by the corner flag!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Truncheon on 10:02 - Sep 20 with 4619 viewsDorse

I know I'm going to sound like some sort of Guardianista* but I genuinely cannot understand why they feel the need to behave like that. It must cause them so many more problems than they need. (To be fair, I say the same to my step-brother who has spent the last 30-odd years going round the country doing exactly the same)

* For the record, I like humus, dislike taramasalata, have no idea what Shami Chakrabarti does for a living and have never listened to Ed Sheeran.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Truncheon on 10:27 - Sep 20 with 4532 viewsEsox_Lucius

Truncheon on 10:02 - Sep 20 by Dorse

I know I'm going to sound like some sort of Guardianista* but I genuinely cannot understand why they feel the need to behave like that. It must cause them so many more problems than they need. (To be fair, I say the same to my step-brother who has spent the last 30-odd years going round the country doing exactly the same)

* For the record, I like humus, dislike taramasalata, have no idea what Shami Chakrabarti does for a living and have never listened to Ed Sheeran.

You're missing out with Ed Sheeran. He is definitely a talented songwriter; it just seems fashionable to sneer at him. It was the same with ABBA back in the day "cool" people didn't like them despite their obvious musical talent.

The grass is always greener.

Truncheon on 10:33 - Sep 20 with 4499 viewsHantsR

Interesting to hear of this. My own feeling was that the enhanced security was a bit OTT and could cause more problems than it solved. Guess I might have been wrong - anyway, it was a slightly circuitous route for me to and from my car but actually very peaceful and pleasant.
Login to get fewer ads

Truncheon on 11:42 - Sep 20 with 4300 viewsTacticalR

There was an article in the Guardian about this the other day...

Memoirs of an Asian Football Casual: hooliganism gave me a way to fit in
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2018/sep/16/riaz-khan-memoirs-of-an-asian-foot

Air hostess clique

Truncheon on 11:56 - Sep 20 with 4251 viewskingo

Truncheon on 00:05 - Sep 20 by flynnbo

I had just come out of Loftus Road on the Uxbridge Road when this happened, two coppers intervened but were left on their owns as the 20 or so that were strung across Loftus Road didn’t move.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Truncheon on 11:58 - Sep 20 with 4231 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Truncheon on 06:34 - Sep 20 by dixiedean

They are simply vile , sub humans and it's sickening how football authorities indulge their nonsense and glory in the ' intimidating atmosphere ' of their ground. Years of sound bites about what great strides they've made to eradicate the thugs. Have they Fcuk. Looking forward to hearing Harris publicly condemn the morons who tried to maim the poor Lino by chucking beer cans at him but won't hold my breath. Funniest moment was us chanting No noise from the pikey boys at 2-0 😀Low life

Just to clarify, you are talking about Millwall fans here and not the police?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Truncheon on 12:05 - Sep 20 with 4205 viewsBushman

Who? ?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Truncheon on 12:10 - Sep 20 with 4182 viewsrobith

I may have imagined it, but it turned my stomach when they chanted "You stole my car stereo" at Eze when he was lining up a free kick. I celebrated his goal heartily afterwards.

Dunno why their nonsense is tolerated tbh, though it was satisfying completely silencing them
Truncheon on 12:39 - Sep 20 with 4081 viewssmegma

Taramasalata ?? It's all Greek to me.
Truncheon on 12:45 - Sep 20 with 4051 viewssmegma

Truncheon on 12:10 - Sep 20 by robith

I may have imagined it, but it turned my stomach when they chanted "You stole my car stereo" at Eze when he was lining up a free kick. I celebrated his goal heartily afterwards.

Dunno why their nonsense is tolerated tbh, though it was satisfying completely silencing them

The irony in the "Easy Eze" song and "Ezes too good for you!"was probably lost on the Neanderthals seeing as he was released by Millwall
Truncheon on 13:00 - Sep 20 with 3994 viewsthemodfather

radio reported many Millwall fans were leaving early, so clearly not held back, like we are down there?
i'd just limit their tickets to 500 and coach them in.
Truncheon on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 3905 viewshopphoops

You're not a Guardianista? I thought till today that Shami Chakribarty was Lucy Verasamy; and I can't even spell taramasalata.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Truncheon on 13:29 - Sep 20 with 3903 viewsSimonJames

Truncheon on 10:27 - Sep 20 by Esox_Lucius

You're missing out with Ed Sheeran. He is definitely a talented songwriter; it just seems fashionable to sneer at him. It was the same with ABBA back in the day "cool" people didn't like them despite their obvious musical talent.

The Mosh Pit at his gigs is very dull.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Truncheon on 13:57 - Sep 20 with 3811 viewsMick_S

Truncheon on 13:29 - Sep 20 by hopphoops

You're not a Guardianista? I thought till today that Shami Chakribarty was Lucy Verasamy; and I can't even spell taramasalata.

Lucy Verasamy went to Brunel University. Interesting, or what?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Truncheon on 15:00 - Sep 20 with 3655 viewsrobith

Truncheon on 13:00 - Sep 20 by themodfather

radio reported many Millwall fans were leaving early, so clearly not held back, like we are down there?
i'd just limit their tickets to 500 and coach them in.

Yeah I was surprised to see them being allowed to slink off. I thought the reason they're so angry is they are forced to watch the whole game no matter how bad they are.
Truncheon on 15:05 - Sep 20 with 3628 viewssmegma

Truncheon on 13:57 - Sep 20 by Mick_S

Who ??
Truncheon on 15:08 - Sep 20 with 3605 viewsMick_S

Truncheon on 15:05 - Sep 20 by smegma

Who ??

hopphoop knows.

Truncheon on 15:09 - Sep 20 with 3597 viewshopphoops

Truncheon on 13:57 - Sep 20 by Mick_S

I'm related to Brunel apparently, though you wouldn't know it from my DIY skills.

And Lucy Verasamy is a lady meteorologist who apparently isn't called Shami Chakrabarty, and hates hummus. Or something.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 16:05]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Truncheon on 15:16 - Sep 20 with 3565 viewsMick_S

Truncheon on 15:09 - Sep 20 by hopphoops

I'm related to Brunel apparently, though you wouldn't know it from my DIY skills.

And Lucy Verasamy is a lady meteorologist who apparently isn't called Shami Chakrabarty, and hates hummus. Or something.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 16:05]

On the left or the right? Smegma needs to know.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 15:16]

Truncheon on 15:27 - Sep 20 with 3531 viewskensalriser

I think the appropriate term is meteorologist, or weather presenter.

Quite hot, too. Lucy Verasamy, that is, not the Weather Girls. Although they're probably better singers.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2018 15:29]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024