Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) 08:02 - Sep 20 with 2528 viewssevenhoop

I'm probably the only one not in the know, but literally, none of them wore a football shirt.

Don't wear them so can't be easily identified as Millwall by the police? Too "cool" to wear them?
Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) on 08:18 - Sep 20 with 2457 viewsNortholt_Rs

Because pwopah geezers don’t wear colours son!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) on 08:47 - Sep 20 with 2344 viewskingsburyR

Not entirely true.

Most of the Millwall fans wearing their colours were congregated around each exit for the entire game.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) on 09:01 - Sep 20 with 2273 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I was in block A South Africa road so right next to the tw@ts. Anyway in response to the OP there were quite a few to be fair, albeit in little groups all sat together. Maybe it's some sort of shirt share scheme.
Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) on 09:28 - Sep 20 with 2164 viewssmegma

Having watched them last night I'd be embarrassed to wear their shirt. Worse Millwall team I've seen in many a year
Millwall fans' football shirts (or lack of them) on 09:32 - Sep 20 with 2145 viewsBoston

Football shirts tsk, it was their complete lack of proper neckwear attire which bothered me, not a tie or a cravat among the lot of ‘em, absolute ruffians I’ll be bound.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024