Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall fans eh? 13:38 - Sep 20 with 7323 viewsEsox_Lucius

I was having a trawl through one of their MB's for a little bit of perspective and I found this. Family club of the year my arse.
https://millwall-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/diversity.32028/

The grass is always greener.

Millwall fans eh? on 13:40 - Sep 20 with 5567 viewssmegma

It's like the FLA Facebook page
Millwall fans eh? on 13:46 - Sep 20 with 5523 viewsMistication92

What the actual F is that?! Jesus Christ.
Millwall fans eh? on 13:52 - Sep 20 with 5496 viewsMaggsinho

Jesus Christ.

There were a bunch on the Central Line last night singing songs about Sadiq Khan and Tommy robinson
Millwall fans eh? on 13:58 - Sep 20 with 5442 viewspaulparker

Don’t mind Millwall , say what you want about them but they are loyal and stick up for one another
When they need to

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall fans eh? on 14:09 - Sep 20 with 5359 viewssimmo

Millwall fans eh? on 13:58 - Sep 20 by paulparker

Don’t mind Millwall , say what you want about them but they are loyal and stick up for one another
When they need to

Appreciate I am only 33, so a slightly newer 'generation' that wasn't around for the worst parts of far-right football fandom, but The Den remains the only place I've ever seen a Heil Hitler salute in real life.

There's no place for sh*t like that, especially in football. Every other club has to take special measures to accomodate them when most people just want to watch the game and see their friends. They wear that like a badge of honour but they should be ashamed.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Millwall fans eh? on 14:57 - Sep 20 with 5177 viewsrobith

Plot twist with it slagging off jewish people though, wasn't expecting that. Rest of the comments course corrected though
Millwall fans eh? on 14:59 - Sep 20 with 5163 viewsCroydonCaptJack

When they need to

Those are good character traits but a good fair few like to provoke trouble and I saw a lot of that last night.
Needlessly intimidating.
Millwall fans eh? on 15:12 - Sep 20 with 5102 viewssmegma

When they need to

And turn on each other at Wembley.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall fans eh? on 15:19 - Sep 20 with 5070 viewspaulparker

Millwall fans eh? on 15:12 - Sep 20 by smegma

And turn on each other at Wembley.

Forgot that , oh well fcuk em them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall fans eh? on 15:58 - Sep 20 with 4927 viewskensalriser

Millwall have had this reputation for so long that you have to ask what kind of new supporter do they attract?

It becomes self-fulfilling.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millwall fans eh? on 15:59 - Sep 20 with 4916 viewsKonk

I’ve yet to meet a Millwall fan who didn’t love their reputation, and half of them have been blokes from places like Chislehurst and Petts Wood, who think that going for pie and mash once a fortnight, and calling everyone a muggy cu nt every two minutes, makes them Dave the Docker from 1950’s Deptford, rather than a bloke who works in IT out at Canary Wharf.

Take fu ck-all away half the time when none of the divs are out and then go looking for trouble once or twice a season when they turn out in big numbers: classic bullies. And when did everyone else start calling them ‘wall? I don’t think I ever heard a non-Millwall Londoner call them that until a few years ago, and certainly not Northerners etc.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Millwall fans eh? on 17:17 - Sep 20 with 4680 viewsbob566

look who runs that site. Couldn't be him from back in the day, could it?

Anybody else remember Lee Owens?

http://www.millwall-history.org.uk/links.htm
Millwall fans eh? on 17:25 - Sep 20 with 4644 viewsdavman

Millwall fans eh? on 15:59 - Sep 20 by Konk

I’ve yet to meet a Millwall fan who didn’t love their reputation, and half of them have been blokes from places like Chislehurst and Petts Wood, who think that going for pie and mash once a fortnight, and calling everyone a muggy cu nt every two minutes, makes them Dave the Docker from 1950’s Deptford, rather than a bloke who works in IT out at Canary Wharf.

Take fu ck-all away half the time when none of the divs are out and then go looking for trouble once or twice a season when they turn out in big numbers: classic bullies. And when did everyone else start calling them ‘wall? I don’t think I ever heard a non-Millwall Londoner call them that until a few years ago, and certainly not Northerners etc.

Go do one, konk - I'm from Petts Wood!

Only met one 'wall fan when I was young and he was a top boy who only knocked policemen's helmets off by accident and when pissed. Thoroughly nice chap he was too...

...although my dad used to follow Millwall until he realised that their fans were scum, so maybe you are right butI am not sure whether he has ever referred to me, or anyone else as a "muggy cu nt"...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Millwall fans eh? on 17:40 - Sep 20 with 4603 viewsLblock

Detestable club and the most heinous fans you’d ever care to meet.

Used to find their obsession with their “fearsome” reputation amusing and from working around London Bridge and Limeharbour I always knew what your average fan was all about. Then my trip to The New Den on a Tuesday night about 5 years ago nailed it for me.
I was with a mate of oriental type heritage and a mate of ours who is West Indian was met in the ground. Around 25 mins in we noticed the home stand next to us on the right hand side were paying zero attention to the game, they were intent on digging out away fans. Then I witnessed something I’ve never seen before or since amongst what I’d consider civilised society…blokes pointing at us while making chimpanzee actions with their arms, making monkey noises and pulling their eyes back at the sides. I’m sure you can join the dots.
That was it for me, I wish them nothing but pain, troubles and the worst of luck. I hope the local council stitch them up and make them homeless and I’d gladly see them implode into oblivion because they are a scummy club and 99% of their fans are well wedded to them.

It sickens me that the media turn a blind eye and hype up their ground as a “daunting place to go” almost lauding the atmosphere they create. That “atmosphere” is pure poison and needs eradicating with no place in this time or age –- and that is from me who is against the sanatised modern day Sky football package we are force fed these days

Ecstatic we beat them last night

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall fans eh? on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 4521 viewssimmo

Millwall fans eh? on 17:40 - Sep 20 by Lblock

Detestable club and the most heinous fans you’d ever care to meet.

Used to find their obsession with their “fearsome” reputation amusing and from working around London Bridge and Limeharbour I always knew what your average fan was all about. Then my trip to The New Den on a Tuesday night about 5 years ago nailed it for me.
I was with a mate of oriental type heritage and a mate of ours who is West Indian was met in the ground. Around 25 mins in we noticed the home stand next to us on the right hand side were paying zero attention to the game, they were intent on digging out away fans. Then I witnessed something I’ve never seen before or since amongst what I’d consider civilised society…blokes pointing at us while making chimpanzee actions with their arms, making monkey noises and pulling their eyes back at the sides. I’m sure you can join the dots.
That was it for me, I wish them nothing but pain, troubles and the worst of luck. I hope the local council stitch them up and make them homeless and I’d gladly see them implode into oblivion because they are a scummy club and 99% of their fans are well wedded to them.

It sickens me that the media turn a blind eye and hype up their ground as a “daunting place to go” almost lauding the atmosphere they create. That “atmosphere” is pure poison and needs eradicating with no place in this time or age –- and that is from me who is against the sanatised modern day Sky football package we are force fed these days

Ecstatic we beat them last night

We might be talking about the same away game I was at. Picking out foreign looking R's fans in the away end and making obscene gestures. After the game herded into that square and dodging coins, stones and bits of plastic. The Milwall offish after commented on the 'fantastic atmosphere' after, it's mental.

It starts young at Millwall too, the kids were encouraged to not celebrate their goals, but to take the opportunity to rush down towards the away end and give the opposition fans grief. They didn't celebrate with their team at any point. Odd.

Millwall fans eh? on 18:40 - Sep 20 with 4375 viewsLblock

Millwall fans eh? on 18:00 - Sep 20 by simmo

We might be talking about the same away game I was at. Picking out foreign looking R's fans in the away end and making obscene gestures. After the game herded into that square and dodging coins, stones and bits of plastic. The Milwall offish after commented on the 'fantastic atmosphere' after, it's mental.

It starts young at Millwall too, the kids were encouraged to not celebrate their goals, but to take the opportunity to rush down towards the away end and give the opposition fans grief. They didn't celebrate with their team at any point. Odd.

Same one I’d say

The metal fence in that pen afterwards nearly came down - proper siege mentality

I say again.... scum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall fans eh? on 18:58 - Sep 20 with 4311 viewsBlackCrowe

Millwall fans eh? on 18:00 - Sep 20 by simmo

I was at that one too in the pen waiting to be released, having been rained on with debris on the caged walkway to the station the year previous. Haven't been back since, better things to spend £30+ on.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Millwall fans eh? on 19:02 - Sep 20 with 4299 viewsCaptainPugwash

Millwall fans eh? on 17:25 - Sep 20 by davman

Go do one, konk - I'm from Petts Wood!

Only met one 'wall fan when I was young and he was a top boy who only knocked policemen's helmets off by accident and when pissed. Thoroughly nice chap he was too...

...although my dad used to follow Millwall until he realised that their fans were scum, so maybe you are right butI am not sure whether he has ever referred to me, or anyone else as a "muggy cu nt"...

Ahoy!

Petts Wood eh?When becalmed in the Thames Basin the likes of us allers make fer the Daylight Inn.There be the odd shaven whippersnapper honkin' about "Lions" when in their cups.T'ain't never seen no lions aboard that scow!

Yo Ho!
Millwall fans eh? on 20:25 - Sep 20 with 4088 viewsderbyhoop

Isn't English a diverse and expressive language. In the right people. But, clearly not, with Millwall fans.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Millwall fans eh? on 02:42 - Sep 21 with 3822 viewstimcocking

When they need to

I've always liked Millwall. They are just so...unpalatable for the premier league's facade that i can't help but like them.

And if you are born there, you should support Millwall. So it seems pretty bad to categorise them all in this way. There are good and bad people in every part of society, including Millwall. I find it hard to believe there aren't plenty of good Millwall fans around. It's like blaming all the Muslims or whatever.

Although reading the posts above, if i went with my family and they were making racist gestures at our lass, if it upset her (i don't imagine she'd particularly give a fcuk tbh), i'd probably soon change my opinion.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 3:04]
Millwall fans eh? (n/t) on 04:15 - Sep 21 with 3785 viewsdixiedean

Millwall fans eh? on 04:28 - Sep 21 with 3779 viewsdixiedean

Lblock thanks for this . I have often told people the story of the monkey gestures as my main reason for never going to that shithole again and I've been a ' conscientious objector ' ever since. Until reading your post I'd never heard anyone else say this and was beginning to think I'd imagined the whole episode, so it's good to know I'm not going mad ! And what's more the guy making the gesture was next to a steward who just stood there . The Den and its occupants are treated as a No go zone where these thugsare indulged because nobody dares take them on so we get all this sycophantic bolx about family club . No . Sub human racist scum. End of . Loved every word of your post and could have written it myself- and I am in L block - LU to be precise!
Millwall fans eh? on 08:06 - Sep 21 with 3639 viewsTheChef

Perspective?

Millwall?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Millwall fans eh? on 08:40 - Sep 21 with 3564 viewsNortholt_Rs

Millwall fans eh? on 18:40 - Sep 20 by Lblock

Same one I’d say

The metal fence in that pen afterwards nearly came down - proper siege mentality

I say again.... scum

How come there’s never any mention of that cage in the media? I can’t recall there being anything like it at any other ground in the country.... The place is a complete shytehole....scum fans all of em.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Millwall fans eh? on 10:37 - Sep 21 with 3408 viewssimmo

Millwall fans eh? on 02:42 - Sep 21 by timcocking

I've always liked Millwall. They are just so...unpalatable for the premier league's facade that i can't help but like them.

And if you are born there, you should support Millwall. So it seems pretty bad to categorise them all in this way. There are good and bad people in every part of society, including Millwall. I find it hard to believe there aren't plenty of good Millwall fans around. It's like blaming all the Muslims or whatever.

Although reading the posts above, if i went with my family and they were making racist gestures at our lass, if it upset her (i don't imagine she'd particularly give a fcuk tbh), i'd probably soon change my opinion.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 3:04]

Agree that most Millwall fans are fine and probably just like us, but if you don't stop the extreme behaviour, you're essentially endorsing it.

There are plenty of times as a QPR fan that I've been home and away when the majority drown out negative or offensive chants with boos or a Come on You R's. It's that lack of self policing that means all fans have to take part responsibility.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024