Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The demon hope returns - Preview 20:05 - Sep 21 with 1911 viewsNorthernr

Squeezing in under the deadline tape.

The demon hope returns - Preview 21st Sep 2018 19:56
Two wins in a row has QPR believing again after a dire start, but they'll surely have it tougher against Norwich on Saturday than they did with Birmingham, Bolton and Millwall. 8

The demon hope returns - Preview on 22:04 - Sep 21 with 1701 viewsBklynRanger

That preview was written after exactly the right amount of lager. Possibly somewhere in the 5-7 pint range. Well played.
The demon hope returns - Preview on 01:19 - Sep 22 with 1513 viewsFDC

I've enjoyed your writing for many years now Clive, but have to say I particularly enjoyed this piece. Many thanks as ever .
The demon hope returns - Preview on 01:25 - Sep 22 with 1503 viewsFDC

The demon hope returns - Preview on 22:04 - Sep 21 by BklynRanger

That preview was written after exactly the right amount of lager. Possibly somewhere in the 5-7 pint range. Well played.

I mean we all have our golden window but I'd say that's bold, for any task requiring coherent communication or clitoral stimulation.
The demon hope returns - Preview on 07:33 - Sep 22 with 1373 viewsBklynRanger

The demon hope returns - Preview on 01:25 - Sep 22 by FDC

I mean we all have our golden window but I'd say that's bold, for any task requiring coherent communication or clitoral stimulation.

It's on the highish side I know - was attempting to factor in both alcohol tolerance and extensive preview writing experience. I've run the analysis again and it's sticking with '5-7 pints plus or minus one kebab no salad' so just have to go with it I suppose.
The demon hope returns - Preview on 14:10 - Sep 22 with 963 viewsSimonJames

The demon hope returns - Preview on 01:25 - Sep 22 by FDC

The higher I go above 7 pints the greater my self-delusion becomes about my clitoral stimulation skills.

100% of people who drink water will die.

The demon hope returns - Preview on 15:04 - Sep 22 with 884 viewskropotkin41

The demon hope returns - Preview on 14:10 - Sep 22 by SimonJames

The higher I go above 7 pints the greater my self-delusion becomes about my clitoral stimulation skills.

Well this thread took an interesting turn for a Saturday afternoon chat about footie!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024