Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Norwich Thread 09:45 - Sep 22 with 15700 viewsBoston

As a Middle Saxon I think we'll find the going a little tougher against the East Angles. But I fancy this is the end of the dark ages and they and their horde shall sail back up the coast after suffering a 2 - 1 loss. Coming over ‘ere trying to take our points....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Norwich Thread on 19:19 - Sep 22 with 2269 viewsaston_hoop

One of the Norwich defenders clean took out Luongo in the box from the corner. blatant as anything from the replay

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Norwich Thread on 19:21 - Sep 22 with 2210 viewsToast_R

The Norwich Thread on 19:19 - Sep 22 by DeepcutHoop

Another blatant pen missed ffs

I'm all for VAR. F*ck it, roll it out.
The Norwich Thread on 19:21 - Sep 22 with 2206 viewsDeepcutHoop

The Norwich Thread on 19:19 - Sep 22 by aston_hoop

One of the Norwich defenders clean took out Luongo in the box from the corner. blatant as anything from the replay

Given the reaction the other night, I assume that was a Luongo dive
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:23]
The Norwich Thread on 19:25 - Sep 22 with 2060 viewsSimonJames

Arse!

100% of people who drink water will die.

The Norwich Thread on 19:26 - Sep 22 with 1993 viewskropotkin41

That was pretty grim. Nothing worked. Bring us back to Earth.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Norwich Thread on 19:27 - Sep 22 with 1964 viewsBoston

Good game, ruined by the first 80 mins.

The Norwich Thread on 19:28 - Sep 22 with 1957 viewshopphoops

Well that was a lesson. they were lacking in intensity first half, chasing the game from then on.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Norwich Thread on 19:28 - Sep 22 with 1955 viewsvanrrrr

Schteeve left the subs too late there.
Login to get fewer ads

The Norwich Thread on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 1795 viewsjoolsyp

Disappointing result but credit to Norwich, they are a very high energy, pressing side, played some excellent football. We’ll never out-press them so lacked a Plan B today (other than the last 10 mins).

Onwards and upwards!
The Norwich Thread on 19:42 - Sep 22 with 1780 viewsDeepcutHoop

The Norwich Thread on 19:26 - Sep 22 by kropotkin41

That was pretty grim. Nothing worked. Bring us back to Earth.

Yep. Very, very little in it thogh.
The Norwich Thread on 19:46 - Sep 22 with 1733 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Norwich played some good football so credit to them, but I don't agree we couldn't have pressed them. We didn't even bother pressing. Five minutes in you could tell their game plan, play from the back and play to the wings. Don't know why McClaren didn't realise, but we didn't bother pressing and played with no real wingers. It allowed Norwich the freedom to roam as much as they like, we felt like the away team. They aren't Man City, if we pressed them high mistakes would have come, they always do in the Championship.

Norwich deserved the win but McClaren got the tactics wrong completely today

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

The Norwich Thread on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 1594 viewsderbyhoop

The Norwich Thread on 19:46 - Sep 22 by RANGERS4EVER

Norwich played some good football so credit to them, but I don't agree we couldn't have pressed them. We didn't even bother pressing. Five minutes in you could tell their game plan, play from the back and play to the wings. Don't know why McClaren didn't realise, but we didn't bother pressing and played with no real wingers. It allowed Norwich the freedom to roam as much as they like, we felt like the away team. They aren't Man City, if we pressed them high mistakes would have come, they always do in the Championship.

Norwich deserved the win but McClaren got the tactics wrong completely today

We just took far too ling to get going. We were better second half, but didn't create enough. Hemed and Wells must have been so frustrated. Nothing to work with.

As to the penalty - it looked blatant when watched 3/4 times in slow motion. The ref gets 1 look through a crowd of players.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

The Norwich Thread on 20:23 - Sep 22 with 1530 viewsDorse

Gob status: bummed
Piss temperature: boiling

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Norwich Thread on 07:00 - Sep 23 with 1174 viewsBushRanger82

We showed Norwich way too much respect. After achieving successive wins against Bolton and Millwall, it should have been the canaries that were cagey about playing us, on our patch, not the other way round.
The Norwich Thread on 10:51 - Sep 23 with 1019 viewsqprphil

I suffered the whole of that game on TV, and I feel sorry for you regulars who go to the games. We gave Norwich far too much respect, no closing down from us, it was always an easy outlet for them to pass the ball out, it was all to easy. For any neutral watching that, Norwich looked likely to score when they attacked, we didn't. The two strikers had nothing to work with.
The Norwich Thread on 15:42 - Sep 23 with 882 viewsBoston

Difference between yesterday and another game where we adopted the same tactics....no Bobby Zamora.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024