Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Norwich Thread 09:45 - Sep 22 with 15616 viewsBoston

As a Middle Saxon I think we'll find the going a little tougher against the East Angles. But I fancy this is the end of the dark ages and they and their horde shall sail back up the coast after suffering a 2 - 1 loss. Coming over ‘ere trying to take our points....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Norwich Thread on 10:02 - Sep 22 with 7618 viewsBklynRanger

I think it'll be a right old ding dong battle with the mustard men dropping one extra clanger. That stacks up to 2 to 1 Queens Park at the end of regulation.
The Norwich Thread on 10:03 - Sep 22 with 7616 viewsTacticalR

Their leader seems to be a Teutonic tribesman of some sort.

Air hostess clique

The Norwich Thread on 10:37 - Sep 22 with 7561 viewsisawqpratwcity

Confidence counts. 2-1, Wells and Eze.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

The Norwich Thread on 10:38 - Sep 22 with 7559 viewsBoston

The Norwich Thread on 10:03 - Sep 22 by TacticalR

Their leader seems to be a Teutonic tribesman of some sort.

Maybe he’s a Jute, wants this thread back?

The Norwich Thread on 11:13 - Sep 22 with 7483 viewsDavieQPR

The Norwich Thread on 10:38 - Sep 22 by Boston

Maybe he’s a Jute, wants this thread back?

Frayed knot.
The Norwich Thread on 11:22 - Sep 22 with 7462 viewssmegma

Bring a brolly*** absolutely tipping it down in SAR

When I typed in brolly first time, the predictive text nazis wrote 'breakfast lily'....whatever that is????!!!!!
The Norwich Thread on 11:48 - Sep 22 with 7414 views18StoneOfHoop

Pleased-with-himself polymath Stephen Fry?

"More than anything else, Norwich represents one of the few local community clubs left in football: for all that it only rarely has a chance to dine at the top table this is reason enough to celebrate its small victories. When Norwich does get elevated, it is managed through close links with its region and the passion and commitment of its players and fans. Our achievement of second place in the Championship last year sparked a grand celebration, bus-top processions, banners, bunting and civic pride everywhere. There was hardly a shop in Norwich that didn’t brandish the green and yellow. I happened to visit BBC TV centre around that time, just a few hundred yards from Loftus Road, the HQ of the Championship Champions. To take nothing away from QPR fans, there was nowhere for them to process, no bursting out of pride, no reason for locals to stop and hug each other as they did in Norwich."

Mick Dennis?
Memo to self: Don't write anything about QPR in the Daily Express for a while.

In a column for that newspaper, I deplored the arrival of all that new money at Loftus Road and said the London outfit did not deserve their good fortune.

The article provoked a bigger response than anything I have had published in the last few years. Perhaps it was something to do with my calling them a shoddy, shabby little club.

Was my piece coloured at all by that miserable October night which proved to be Peter Grant's last match in charge of City? Of course.

Was it also provoked in part by a watching City play at QPR on Boxing Day 2000? Yep, it certainly was. Anyone who was there, at the away end, and can remember the failed attempts to provide any hot drinks will know what I am talking about.

But it was also a response to my years of close dealings with the club when I held various executive positions at the (London) Evening Standard and observed how badly run they were.

Anyway, somebody found my private email address and posted it on a QPR chat page. In the next couple of days, when they were not editing my Wikipedia entry and posting nasty reviews of my book on Amazon, QPR fans were emailing me and calling me the names of various body parts.

So I wasn't brave enough to point out that, the following week, I hit upon more evidence that QPR have been run atrociously. The proof came in the submissions for the FourFourTwo Football League Awards. I was on the judging panel for the best community initiative.

The League One and Two submissions were pretty good this year, and ranged from Wycombe's determined attempt to engage local Muslims to Brentford's use of a guy pretending to be a time-travelling detective to teach local history.

The 17 entries from the Championship were just as wide-ranging. QPR were not among them. They either had nothing worth submitting, or couldn't get their act together in time to enter. I suspect the former, because I picked up a copy of the Football League's club-by-club report on “improving the supporter experience”.

The QPR page was remarkable only because it reported so little and made two, horrible grammatical mistakes.

Delia Smith?
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/722154/Delia-Smith-Kevin-Bacon-EE-p

Grant Holt

Bradley Johnson?

April 17th 1976!

STOP BEING SUCH A LOT OF WELCOMING SOFT JESSIES YOU LOT
AND GET YOUR HATRED OF ALL THINGS FOUR-FINGERED ON,FFS!

2-1 First scorer Freeman 13,143

Brave Trisha Goddard speaks out and gets it 100% spot on!

TV Trisha says Norfolk women are 'intellectually inferior'
By David Sapsted12:00AM GMT 27 Mar 2003

Trisha Goddard, the host of ITV's chat show, Trisha, has stirred up a storm in Norfolk by describing local women as "boring and intellectually inferior."

The 46-year-old presenter says that women of her age in the county have "mentally let themselves go" and that it is hard to find friends who can keep up with her, either intellectually or physically.

In the interview in the Observer, Goddard, whose programme is produced by Anglia Television in Norwich, said: "It's much harder to get a level of intellectual stimulation here - unfortunately, when you go rural, intellect goes hand in hand with snobbery or elitism."
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 12:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

The Norwich Thread on 11:48 - Sep 22 with 7413 viewsDWQPR

Fûcking hate those mustard crunching cünts and have done for the last 42 years 5 months and 5 days. Bar stewards the lot of them! 12-0 to the mighty R’s!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

The Norwich Thread on 11:55 - Sep 22 with 7394 viewsRs_Holy

1-1
The Norwich Thread on 11:57 - Sep 22 with 7392 viewshubble

The Norwich Thread on 11:48 - Sep 22 by 18StoneOfHoop

Pleased-with-himself polymath Stephen Fry?

"More than anything else, Norwich represents one of the few local community clubs left in football: for all that it only rarely has a chance to dine at the top table this is reason enough to celebrate its small victories. When Norwich does get elevated, it is managed through close links with its region and the passion and commitment of its players and fans. Our achievement of second place in the Championship last year sparked a grand celebration, bus-top processions, banners, bunting and civic pride everywhere. There was hardly a shop in Norwich that didn’t brandish the green and yellow. I happened to visit BBC TV centre around that time, just a few hundred yards from Loftus Road, the HQ of the Championship Champions. To take nothing away from QPR fans, there was nowhere for them to process, no bursting out of pride, no reason for locals to stop and hug each other as they did in Norwich."

Mick Dennis?
Memo to self: Don't write anything about QPR in the Daily Express for a while.

In a column for that newspaper, I deplored the arrival of all that new money at Loftus Road and said the London outfit did not deserve their good fortune.

The article provoked a bigger response than anything I have had published in the last few years. Perhaps it was something to do with my calling them a shoddy, shabby little club.

Was my piece coloured at all by that miserable October night which proved to be Peter Grant's last match in charge of City? Of course.

Was it also provoked in part by a watching City play at QPR on Boxing Day 2000? Yep, it certainly was. Anyone who was there, at the away end, and can remember the failed attempts to provide any hot drinks will know what I am talking about.

But it was also a response to my years of close dealings with the club when I held various executive positions at the (London) Evening Standard and observed how badly run they were.

Anyway, somebody found my private email address and posted it on a QPR chat page. In the next couple of days, when they were not editing my Wikipedia entry and posting nasty reviews of my book on Amazon, QPR fans were emailing me and calling me the names of various body parts.

So I wasn't brave enough to point out that, the following week, I hit upon more evidence that QPR have been run atrociously. The proof came in the submissions for the FourFourTwo Football League Awards. I was on the judging panel for the best community initiative.

The League One and Two submissions were pretty good this year, and ranged from Wycombe's determined attempt to engage local Muslims to Brentford's use of a guy pretending to be a time-travelling detective to teach local history.

The 17 entries from the Championship were just as wide-ranging. QPR were not among them. They either had nothing worth submitting, or couldn't get their act together in time to enter. I suspect the former, because I picked up a copy of the Football League's club-by-club report on “improving the supporter experience”.

The QPR page was remarkable only because it reported so little and made two, horrible grammatical mistakes.

Delia Smith?
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/722154/Delia-Smith-Kevin-Bacon-EE-p

Grant Holt

Bradley Johnson?

April 17th 1976!

STOP BEING SUCH A LOT OF WELCOMING SOFT JESSIES YOU LOT
AND GET YOUR HATRED OF ALL THINGS FOUR-FINGERED ON,FFS!

2-1 First scorer Freeman 13,143

Brave Trisha Goddard speaks out and gets it 100% spot on!

TV Trisha says Norfolk women are 'intellectually inferior'
By David Sapsted12:00AM GMT 27 Mar 2003

Trisha Goddard, the host of ITV's chat show, Trisha, has stirred up a storm in Norfolk by describing local women as "boring and intellectually inferior."

The 46-year-old presenter says that women of her age in the county have "mentally let themselves go" and that it is hard to find friends who can keep up with her, either intellectually or physically.

In the interview in the Observer, Goddard, whose programme is produced by Anglia Television in Norwich, said: "It's much harder to get a level of intellectual stimulation here - unfortunately, when you go rural, intellect goes hand in hand with snobbery or elitism."
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 12:22]

Nicely stoked.
The Norwich Thread on 12:23 - Sep 22 with 7338 viewsBoston

The Norwich Thread on 11:57 - Sep 22 by hubble

Nicely stoked.

Dunno, can’t imagine only having four fingers would help with a stroke.

The Norwich Thread on 12:28 - Sep 22 with 7323 viewsBlameMcLintock

1-1 Hemed. 14 133.

I'll settle with that cosidered our recent run. UUUUUUUURS
The Norwich Thread on 12:30 - Sep 22 with 7319 viewsDorse

Mick Dennis? He has just made THE LIST.

Anyway, I predict QPR will give them the footballing equivalent of a napalm enema.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Norwich Thread on 13:10 - Sep 22 with 7235 viewsWren67

Goals goals goals 3- 2 Rssssss
The Norwich Thread on 13:42 - Sep 22 with 7166 viewsHantsR

Apparently one of the Naarwich team asked another about tactics, he could only say 'Farke knows"
The Norwich Thread on 13:51 - Sep 22 with 7133 viewsBoston

The Norwich Thread on 13:42 - Sep 22 by HantsR

Apparently one of the Naarwich team asked another about tactics, he could only say 'Farke knows"

Did he have a condom pulled over his nostrils?

The Norwich Thread on 13:57 - Sep 22 with 7110 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll go with the popular 2-1 us
The Norwich Thread on 14:26 - Sep 22 with 7017 viewsCiderwithRsie

Sort of nervous about this one, feels like if we don't win it'll be points dropped and that always bothers me.

Don't care about the score, we can do it 1-0 in the last minute of injury time from a scrappy own goal, just bring the bloody points home, lads.
The Norwich Thread on 14:30 - Sep 22 with 6994 viewsBklynRanger

Let's remember folks that this is a 5.30pm kick off. That's right, 17.30 hrs. NOT a 3pm kick off.

So if anyone has forgotten that and is currently sitting round the corner from the ground, possibly enjoying a nice drop of lentil soup to soothe their heavy cold, all nicely timed for a 3pm start, you're fcuked.

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:34]
The Norwich Thread on 14:31 - Sep 22 with 6986 viewsloftus77

The Norwich Thread on 13:57 - Sep 22 by PinnerPaul

I'll go with the popular 2-1 us

Draw written all over it. 1-1,
The Norwich Thread on 15:01 - Sep 22 with 6872 viewskropotkin41

I was just looking through these predictions and thinking about a few short weeks ago when they'd have all read "can't see past 3-0 to them" or whatever. I have no idea what the score will be today, but at least I'm not certain we're going to get murdered!

I just got my tickets for the Liberty next week so I'm hoping against hope our momentum continues to grow.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Norwich Thread on 16:09 - Sep 22 with 6685 viewsDiscodroids

Just picked Up an auto biography of an old confrere of mine Eddie Richardson, on ebay for a couple of quid and it jolted a dormant memory lost in its benign slumbers..

I remember reading a load of old tom tit about the Krays in one of their books.. they employed this Circus Performer, Stage name 'Umungo son of a Zulu warlord' who happened to have a 13" schlong when proud of lust.

Anyway, During an interrogation by the Krays carried out on some sundry bertie smalls or a high number bespoke Ham Yard rent boy who didn't fancy a bout of scatology with reggie while he was off his fackin' skate on black bombers, if no info was forthcoming the unfortunate soul was put in these wooden stocks with his arsehole in the air , and if his answers displeased ronnie and reggie , 'Umungo' would take centre stage In full tribal chief Outfit, and thrust in once, twice, three times a lady and leave the geezers guts deposited on the floor.

Job done, They krays then went home to their vallance road dominion and had a cup of tea with their Mum Vi, or perhaps dish out a made to measure stripe across the arse cheeks of a couple of Drag Queens in esmeraldas Bar with their bone handle chivs.

This got me to thinking that John Terry would have been the perfect kept boy for Ronnie , sucking off Lord boothby at his behest and taking Umongo the hilt on the chesterfield at one of Reggies chem sex Parties at his tastefully decorated bijou apartment in North London while Labour Mp Tom Driberg held the super 8 in one hand and billy hills stumpy cock in the other.

Factoring all of the above into my computations, i predict a 1-1 draw today followed by dozens of links to the guardian newspaper on varied and diverse subjects on LFW over the course of the next week. Cheers.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 16:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Norwich Thread on 16:12 - Sep 22 with 6677 views18StoneOfHoop

The Norwich Thread on 16:09 - Sep 22 by Discodroids

Just picked Up an auto biography of an old confrere of mine Eddie Richardson, on ebay for a couple of quid and it jolted a dormant memory lost in its benign slumbers..

I remember reading a load of old tom tit about the Krays in one of their books.. they employed this Circus Performer, Stage name 'Umungo son of a Zulu warlord' who happened to have a 13" schlong when proud of lust.

Anyway, During an interrogation by the Krays carried out on some sundry bertie smalls or a high number bespoke Ham Yard rent boy who didn't fancy a bout of scatology with reggie while he was off his fackin' skate on black bombers, if no info was forthcoming the unfortunate soul was put in these wooden stocks with his arsehole in the air , and if his answers displeased ronnie and reggie , 'Umungo' would take centre stage In full tribal chief Outfit, and thrust in once, twice, three times a lady and leave the geezers guts deposited on the floor.

Job done, They krays then went home to their vallance road dominion and had a cup of tea with their Mum Vi, or perhaps dish out a made to measure stripe across the arse cheeks of a couple of Drag Queens in esmeraldas Bar with their bone handle chivs.

This got me to thinking that John Terry would have been the perfect kept boy for Ronnie , sucking off Lord boothby at his behest and taking Umongo the hilt on the chesterfield at one of Reggies chem sex Parties at his tastefully decorated bijou apartment in North London while Labour Mp Tom Driberg held the super 8 in one hand and billy hills stumpy cock in the other.

Factoring all of the above into my computations, i predict a 1-1 draw today followed by dozens of links to the guardian newspaper on varied and diverse subjects on LFW over the course of the next week. Cheers.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 16:09]

Scabrous and all in the worst possible dubious taste. See para 5.
Good to have you back,DD.

Up The Magnificent Liberal Manchester Guardian!

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 16:19]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

The Norwich Thread on 16:32 - Sep 22 with 6586 viewsaston_hoop

Baptsite in for Rangel, Scowen back

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Norwich Thread on 16:49 - Sep 22 with 6404 viewsHantsR

Presume Rangel injured or otherwise unwell?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024