Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our attendance’s..... 09:24 - Sep 23 with 7027 viewsQPR1980

What’s going on another poor attendance of 12,843,where’s some of our fans gone sat in the loft yesterday there was lot’s of empty seats,disappointing to see.....
Our attendance’s..... on 09:27 - Sep 23 with 3998 viewsRangersw12

Too expensive and another boring season of trying to stay up , I'm surprised we're getting 12 k to be honest
Our attendance’s..... on 09:38 - Sep 23 with 3938 viewskropotkin41

What are attendances like across the Championship? Must say that LR looked pretty empty....... says someone who was watching the match on a laptop screen from a couple of hundred miles away.

If prices came down a little the club would probably lose no money and fill the ground more.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Our attendance’s..... on 09:39 - Sep 23 with 3936 viewsQPR1980

I thought with the recent upturn in form we might of got a few more in.....saying that I know loads that don’t go as much as they used to,surely we need to look at our pricing and get bums on seats....
Our attendance’s..... on 09:40 - Sep 23 with 3933 viewsJuzzie

As all of above, bonkers money these days. I cant go any more due to a very young family but with or without that I’m no longer keen to line the pockets of people who are paid way, way more money in relation to the job they do.

Unlike some things in life (house prices) we do have a choice.

[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 9:43]
Our attendance’s..... on 09:42 - Sep 23 with 3923 viewsjohnhoop

12,843 sounds like a complete work of fiction. It’s very hard to believe there were that many in the ground and I think that figure must include all the ST holders who'd paid for their seats but weren’t actually there. The awful weather and it being on T V must have played a part but our regular attendances do seem to be significantly down even when we’re not on the box.
Our attendance’s..... on 09:46 - Sep 23 with 3897 viewsjohncharles

Stupid time for a football match. If you have to travel any distance you lose a lot of your Saturday getting there and when it’s over it’s too late get a train home.

Strong and stable my arse.

Our attendance’s..... on 09:48 - Sep 23 with 3883 viewsJuzzie

I don’t know if they do it at QPR but a lot of clubs include complimentary tickets etc given out too (whether the people turn up or not) as well as non attendee ST’ers.

Arsenal have had obvious short-falls in crowd but publish near capacity figures. West Ham have an actual average crowd of 10k less than capacity yet still publish a full house to push their narrative that its been a success and to try and get permission to increase capacity.

[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 9:55]
Our attendance’s..... on 09:58 - Sep 23 with 3829 viewsozexile

I paid £64 yesterday for 2 x tickets. Woeful from the manager, woeful from the players and got soaked walking to and from the match. It's way too expensive for what's on offer.
Login to get fewer ads

Our attendance’s..... on 10:34 - Sep 23 with 3734 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Our attendance’s..... on 09:58 - Sep 23 by ozexile

I paid £64 yesterday for 2 x tickets. Woeful from the manager, woeful from the players and got soaked walking to and from the match. It's way too expensive for what's on offer.

At that price, not surprised people are being more discerning with their time and money.

I wrote either on here or AKUTRs a while back, that I sensed people are getting fatigued with the endless crap that’s been going on at QPR for some time now. You look around you at football crowds and it’s an older demographic and frankly, I can understand why folks say balls to it after decades of ineptitude.

Plus, who gives a f..k about the Premiership? I stopped watching it the season we went up via the PO. If that’s the pinnacle of footy and people think it a circus, then the desire dilutes. Everything about QPR and football is too much these days: from the cost to the load of pony surrounding it.

Football hasn’t realised it yet, but there’s a crossroads coming soon; and despite the billions made from fans, nothing has been reinvested to reward our loyalty instead, football is focused on how it can glean every last shekel from you and fans are beginning to say nah!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 10:39]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Our attendance’s..... on 10:35 - Sep 23 with 3730 viewsted_hendrix

The annual football feast that is Fakes V QPR is Tuesday evening 2nd October with a well thought out kick off time of 8.00pm.

Get there early whatever you do, it'll be heaving with traffic and joyous football fans from all over the world.

Tuesday 2nd October KO 8.00pm.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Our attendance’s..... on 10:49 - Sep 23 with 3681 viewsessextaxiboy

Our attendance’s..... on 09:46 - Sep 23 by johncharles

Stupid time for a football match. If you have to travel any distance you lose a lot of your Saturday getting there and when it’s over it’s too late get a train home.

Sky are slowly killing it , its a slow burn and will carry on for another decade or so IMO .

The disrespect of the fans that provide the atmosphere in favour of armchair fans with regard to kick off times and changes to dates of games after travel arrangements have been made will result in lower attendances generally .
Our attendance’s..... on 10:51 - Sep 23 with 3678 viewsbosh67

Our attendance’s..... on 09:27 - Sep 23 by Rangersw12

Too expensive and another boring season of trying to stay up , I'm surprised we're getting 12 k to be honest

This. Fatigue at being told over multiple seasons that we are in a period of rebuilding. Our lives are ticking by and the more sand that goes through the glass the more fans of a certain age, perhaps like me, are seeing that it may take years and years, if ever, to be a side that challenges for anything. It's way too expensive. We are going to be at Loftus Road for a long time even if a new ground is built so it needs to be upgraded in the meantime. Everything apart from the fact it is a great tight stadium is tired inside it. We also have a mentality that seems to talk the playing style we want and then tinker with it. I watched Wolves last night, and Watford. They have spent a lot of money. Okay. But both managers have identified strength in attacking with width pace and that this is their 'thing' whilst having a solid back line. It's what we are famous for but a succession of managers really don't want to know, even though they say they understand it, they don't. Winning football is okay, defending solidly is okay. But without that excitement and ambition in the way we play, then I don't blame people not coming.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Our attendance’s..... on 11:13 - Sep 23 with 3606 viewsstevenagehoop

Too pricey, too little entertainment for the money, fed up with matches not played at 3pm on a Saturday thus killing the pre and post match catch up sessions and being fed up with the nonsense that has come from the managers trying to hide poor performances it has lost most of its magic.
And apart from the first half of the millwall game when they’ve been shown on tele it hasn’t shown me that I’m missing much.Shame after 50 years of being prepared to get my bum of the couch.

I never lie but I don't always tell the truth

Our attendance’s..... on 11:15 - Sep 23 with 3599 viewsNortholt_Rs

Our attendance’s..... on 10:51 - Sep 23 by bosh67

This. Fatigue at being told over multiple seasons that we are in a period of rebuilding. Our lives are ticking by and the more sand that goes through the glass the more fans of a certain age, perhaps like me, are seeing that it may take years and years, if ever, to be a side that challenges for anything. It's way too expensive. We are going to be at Loftus Road for a long time even if a new ground is built so it needs to be upgraded in the meantime. Everything apart from the fact it is a great tight stadium is tired inside it. We also have a mentality that seems to talk the playing style we want and then tinker with it. I watched Wolves last night, and Watford. They have spent a lot of money. Okay. But both managers have identified strength in attacking with width pace and that this is their 'thing' whilst having a solid back line. It's what we are famous for but a succession of managers really don't want to know, even though they say they understand it, they don't. Winning football is okay, defending solidly is okay. But without that excitement and ambition in the way we play, then I don't blame people not coming.

This. You can’t keep telling the fans to be patient, we are rebuilding, it’s all about staying up etc for season after season, charge extortionate ticket prices and expect our poxy tired little ground to be full. The home game ‘experience’ has been eroding for years...in fact it was utterly miserable yesterday and not great for the millwallscum game. Club need to be realistic and price for the product they are offering - which means ticket prices should be £5 not £30+...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Our attendance’s..... on 11:22 - Sep 23 with 3562 viewsenfieldargh

Our attendance’s..... on 10:49 - Sep 23 by essextaxiboy

Sky are slowly killing it , its a slow burn and will carry on for another decade or so IMO .

The disrespect of the fans that provide the atmosphere in favour of armchair fans with regard to kick off times and changes to dates of games after travel arrangements have been made will result in lower attendances generally .

spot on.

I cant even be bothered to watch premiere league and now match of the day goes unwatched then deleted on my sky planner

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Our attendance’s..... on 11:38 - Sep 23 with 3500 viewsToast_R

I'm glad I didnt pay over £30 to watch that. It was boring and totally uninspiring. Bad enough watching it at home in the comfort of my arm chair with infinite leg room.

FFP is ruining football I'm aftaid. As someone else already stated, another long season of trying to stay up watching dirge like last night, not enjoyable, whats the point?
Our attendance’s..... on 11:50 - Sep 23 with 3466 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not an awful crowd given the weather and being on TV. Certainly enough to keep me away when I’d have spent the £30+ for a 3pm game and have just laid out for Swansea and Reading.

Don’t think it was publicised much but the club do a five match “flexi-ticket” deal for £123 which I might go for.
Our attendance’s..... on 11:54 - Sep 23 with 3453 viewsLowerloftLad

I used to go everyweek the final prem seasons was a chore i now have a young family and stupied amounts to pay out just in rent I will go to rotherham at home due to my dads birthday and that will more than likely be my lot for the season
Last night I wacthed on sky and they dont warrent 35 quid to watch that

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Our attendance’s..... on 12:12 - Sep 23 with 3395 viewsHantsR

If it had been 3pm and not on Sky I would certainly have made the 140 mile round trip to sit in my ST seat. However, I have a life outside watching football and a 5.30pm KO, especially on such a dreich day was out of the question. Watching the dire action (?) on a mate's TV, I was a little bit grateful I didn't go.
Our attendance’s..... on 12:23 - Sep 23 with 3364 viewscolinallcars

I haven't heard the word “dreich” used since my Scots neighbour moved a few years back.
Our attendance’s..... on 12:32 - Sep 23 with 3341 viewsPinnerPaul

Our attendance’s..... on 11:54 - Sep 23 by LowerloftLad

I used to go everyweek the final prem seasons was a chore i now have a young family and stupied amounts to pay out just in rent I will go to rotherham at home due to my dads birthday and that will more than likely be my lot for the season
Last night I wacthed on sky and they dont warrent 35 quid to watch that

So in effect you're paying Sky and not the club?

If its 'not worth watching' live , it sure ain't on TV! ?????????
Our attendance’s..... on 13:07 - Sep 23 with 3260 viewsDejR_vu

I think most have had a bellyful of what's been happening on and off the pitch over the last few years. TF & Co have ripped the guts out of the club, FFP & EPPP have killed any dreams and aspirations. Short of a miracle, we're basically condemned to a relegation battle every year, with mid-table being the best we can realistically hope for. Even the hardcore that still go seem to be going through the motions, hence the lack of atmosphere. It's hardly surprising people are staying away and once you've lost them it's really hard to get them back. Added to the fact the younger generations only really want to support Premier League sides I can only see it getting worse.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Our attendance’s..... on 13:09 - Sep 23 with 3249 viewsloftboy

There used to be me and 3 of my kids, season ticket holders for years, when my marriage broke up and my kids got whisked away combined with me taking it out on some Leeds fans and now working every other weekend means I am restricted to a few games a season.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Our attendance’s..... on 13:22 - Sep 23 with 3217 viewscharmr

The club seems to be all about getting money out of the fans and championing when they save money. A poor business model surely. They don’t have any problems throwing/paying off contracts out on back room staff/agents or so so players.

Charging a booking fee on top of a ticket costing £30 is just showing contempt for any fan and their loyalty.

Club just won’t/cant figure out why so many people don’t go anymore. They don’t seem interested or they don’t care. So many of my mates don’t go any more but there still rangers, always will be.
Our attendance’s..... on 13:26 - Sep 23 with 3201 viewsterryb

We used to have crowds that were under 10,000 on a regular basis. I'm surprised we've kept above that figure in recent years & non-appearing ST holders have been included in the attendance for as long as I can remember. We now have more ST fans & this is probably why we are above that magic number.

We are down to our core support & have lost the Premier League newbies. 12 to 13k average is what our budgeting should be based on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024