Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report 20:03 - Sep 23 with 2205 viewsNorthernr

QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report 23rd Sep 2018 19:53
A run of four unbeaten, three wins and three clean sheets for QPR ended in a looooooooooong drawn out affair against Norwich City on Saturday night. Not my words Carol... 14

QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 20:31 - Sep 23 with 2134 viewscolinallcars

As ever a great report. I usually get more enjoyment from these than the game itself.
QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report (n/t) on 20:38 - Sep 23 with 2112 viewsFaurlinho

QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 20:39 - Sep 23 with 2105 viewsFaurlinho

Amen to that..
QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 20:45 - Sep 23 with 2097 viewsNorthernr

QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 20:31 - Sep 23 by colinallcars

As ever a great report. I usually get more enjoyment from these than the game itself.

Not hard after yesterday TBF.
QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 02:30 - Sep 24 with 1751 viewstimcocking

McClaren seems to have made a helluva lot of silly mistakes so far. He's behaving like a rookie manager. That's a big fcukup starting 4-4-2 imo. 4-4-2 with our wingers not even on!

I've said it before, i'll say it again. They should slightly increase the size of the goals. Football wasn't originally intended to be only played by six and a half foot tall humans, 20 of the 22 permanently playing in bloody defence and cynically cheating all game. It's a really boring sport to watch nowadays. Too expensive, too stale, too much cheating, players who i don't feel connected to because they aren't even our players being paid too much and acting like d!ckheads with their stupid tatoos and ridiculous gold earphones.
QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 21:19 - Sep 24 with 1068 viewsMonahoop

Probably one of the most dire QPR performances I've witnessed for years. There have been some bad ones, but this...….!! Norwich weren't a lot better to be honest. The game seemed like an end of season don't care, mid table scrap. Fans should demand their money back for that showing or no show as it was. I've seen QPR lose 4-0 and play a lot better.

Well done Clive for trying to make light of a dirge of a game. That must be hard.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

QPR recovery grinds to a halt with Norwich defeat - Report on 07:18 - Sep 25 with 936 viewsSilverfoxqpr

On a positive note I thought Lumley looked a lot more assured than the previous game. Sod all he could have done about the goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024