Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U 23s Report 14:52 - Sep 24 with 3187 viewspeejaybee

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2018/09/qpr-u23-5-crystal-palace-u23-0/

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

U 23s Report on 22:47 - Sep 24 with 2980 viewsdanehoop

Thanks peejaybee. Good report and great result given strength of palaces u23 squad. Just hope the injuries taken by our players are only minor knocks.

Never knowingly understood

U 23s Report on 22:51 - Sep 24 with 2978 viewsbosh67

Yes good team and result. Hope Smyth injury isn't too bad. From the sound of it he tore Palace apart 1st half.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

U 23s Report on 07:08 - Sep 25 with 2875 viewssmegma

Even with 10 men we were all over them in the last 20 minutes.
U 23s Report on 08:31 - Sep 25 with 2798 viewsDavieQPR

Saw Smyth in Nandos in the Westfields on Saturday looked OK.
U 23s Report on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 2780 viewsaston_hoop

U 23s Report on 08:31 - Sep 25 by DavieQPR

Saw Smyth in Nandos in the Westfields on Saturday looked OK.

well don't leave us in suspense, what was his spice level? Lemon and herb? medium?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

U 23s Report on 09:42 - Sep 25 with 2714 viewsTonto

without waning to dis the author (and its only a u2 game), its reports like that which make you really apprciate Clive's reports! There seem to be many other club's fansite match reports which follow the same format. all hail Clive!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

U 23s Report on 12:21 - Sep 25 with 2640 viewssmegma

U 23s Report on 09:42 - Sep 25 by Tonto

without waning to dis the author (and its only a u2 game), its reports like that which make you really apprciate Clive's reports! There seem to be many other club's fansite match reports which follow the same format. all hail Clive!

Have you read the official website match report?? Read it and you'll thank the author of this one believe me.
U 23s Report on 13:37 - Sep 25 with 2539 viewsDorse

U 23s Report on 08:37 - Sep 25 by aston_hoop

well don't leave us in suspense, what was his spice level? Lemon and herb? medium?

Somewhere between Magma and Full Rectal Prolapse?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

U 23s Report on 13:37 - Sep 25 with 2539 viewswortonranger

U 23s Report on 12:21 - Sep 25 by smegma

Have you read the official website match report?? Read it and you'll thank the author of this one believe me.

Indeed there’s a s sort of “jumpers for goal posts” style which includes words like “brace” “ stopper” and “tested the keeper”. Which make for a really dull read. Clive ( and others like Antti) are proof that we are a jolly literate lot. That Millwall chap shows the other extreme, plus 95% of twitter twerps.
Reports on the 0-4 debacle that followed at Brizzle conspicuously absent by the way.
U 23s Report on 13:42 - Sep 25 with 2529 viewsAntti_Heinola

U 23s Report on 13:37 - Sep 25 by wortonranger

Indeed there’s a s sort of “jumpers for goal posts” style which includes words like “brace” “ stopper” and “tested the keeper”. Which make for a really dull read. Clive ( and others like Antti) are proof that we are a jolly literate lot. That Millwall chap shows the other extreme, plus 95% of twitter twerps.
Reports on the 0-4 debacle that followed at Brizzle conspicuously absent by the way.

if i ever use the term 'custodian' in anything other than an ironic fashion, you all have my permission to hunt me down and remove all my typing fingers (two, basically).
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 13:43]

Bare bones.

U 23s Report on 13:54 - Sep 25 with 2516 viewssmegma

U 23s Report on 13:37 - Sep 25 by wortonranger

The Bristol game is on the official website
U 23s Report on 17:37 - Sep 25 with 2397 viewswortonranger

U 23s Report on 13:54 - Sep 25 by smegma

The Bristol game is on the official website

DIdnt appear until yesterday ( got result from Brizzle site 2 days before)
U 23s Report on 18:02 - Sep 25 with 2368 viewssmegma

U 23s Report on 17:37 - Sep 25 by wortonranger

DIdnt appear until yesterday ( got result from Brizzle site 2 days before)

That's a regular occurrence on our website. When we play away about 15 back room staff travel with the players and not one of them can cobble a report together. They usually nick it from the opponents website.
U 23s Report on 20:13 - Sep 25 with 2308 viewsoldmisery

U 23s Report on 18:02 - Sep 25 by smegma

That's a regular occurrence on our website. When we play away about 15 back room staff travel with the players and not one of them can cobble a report together. They usually nick it from the opponents website.

You should stand when I do (yes, I said stand) i.e. behind our dugout. There are always around 8-10 guys wearing green tracksuits.
I have no idea what they are paid to do but almost all of them spend the entire game otherwise diverted. Mostly, but not exclusively, on mobile phones.
On Saturday when we were trying to get an undeserved equaliser in the last ten minutes, they were laughing and joking and generally being disinterested in the fortunes of their employers. Presumably FFP doesn't include non-playing members of staff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024