Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier League Tonight 23:36 - Sep 24 with 4252 viewsdaveB

I usually enjoy this show on BT, this weeks one has a few minutes of Redknapps time at QPR, think it's safe to say a few heads will explode when they watch this and could inspire a few articles from Clive

The QPR bit is on around 33 mins

Premier League Tonight on 00:45 - Sep 25 with 4203 viewsLoftgirl

So, it wasn't his fault after all. Exploding head is correct.
Premier League Tonight on 06:58 - Sep 25 with 4109 viewssmegma

About as riveting as watching Love Island, why do people even watch this shite if it makes you angry. It's the only reason it exists.
Premier League Tonight on 07:34 - Sep 25 with 4073 viewsLblock

I’m on record as saying he should’ve been sacked just as the champagne went flat the day after Zamora Day

It’s stomach churning to hear Glenda call him H and openly defend him and, of course, himself. IF you’re going to use a nickname for that charlatan then make it something like CandleFace, unproved crook or shyster.
I notice the bad knees weren’t mentioned, Birmingham forgotten about and his record at Southampton and Portsmouth remains erased from the history books.

Exploding head indeed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Premier League Tonight on 08:03 - Sep 25 with 4043 viewsRs_Holy

4 transfer windows from when he took charge to when we got promoted back to Prem and he talks about only having 2 players he wanted!.... What a total mess that man is!
Portsmouth, Southampton, QPR, Birmingham... a trail of destruction and lies.
Premier League Tonight on 08:06 - Sep 25 with 4040 viewsNorthernr

Literally not a single thing he says there is true.
Premier League Tonight on 08:30 - Sep 25 with 3972 views2Thomas2Bowles

Premier League Tonight on 08:06 - Sep 25 by Northernr

It is in his head and that arse licker (all handicap people are sinners)

What they are both saying is the club would not let them sign 30 new players, so how was he supposed to keep us in the Prem.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Premier League Tonight on 08:33 - Sep 25 with 3966 viewslondonscottish

A mate of mine had the misfortune of having to work with Redknapp a couple of years ago.

It was nothing to do with football. But, oddly enough, he came across as a real ****.

I can't go into specifics. I'll just leave this here.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Premier League Tonight on 08:44 - Sep 25 with 3945 viewsElHoop

Maybe he calls him H because he was a hedgehog in his previous life.
Login to get fewer ads

Premier League Tonight on 09:23 - Sep 25 with 3883 viewsNorthernr

"Only able to sign a couple of players, the two Chilean lads. Only wanted to pick two of my play off winning team and ended up playing nine of them."

QPR signed Eduardo Vargas, Maurcio Isla, Steven Caulker, Jordon Mutch, Alex McCarthy, Rio Ferdinand, Leroy Fer, Jack Robinson and Sandro that summer for transfer fees totalling £40m.

"Only able to do business late in the window."

Sandro was the only one we signed on deadline day. Robinson (who never played and went straight out on loan) came two days before that and McCarthy (second choice keeper) three days. Everyone else August 20 or earlier.
Premier League Tonight on 09:29 - Sep 25 with 3867 viewsToast_R

H means Hologram

You can tell by his reaction just how uncomfortable he is talking about it and trying to come up with excuses on the spot. The voice goes awry and he doesn't really make a lot of sense so defaults to "difficult, difficult" and immediately trys to reflect his abject failure by turning the attention to his only success at Wembley and how he thought there's only three players in that team he would want in the Premier League... The team he put together under one of the biggest budgets ever in the second tier???

What a c*nt.
Premier League Tonight on 09:34 - Sep 25 with 3854 views2Thomas2Bowles

2 players he wanted comment shows everyone what a complete charlatan he is.

He will be calling players up for the next week telling them there were one of the 2, how triffic they were/are, great guys, love them to bits.......
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 9:35]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Premier League Tonight on 09:59 - Sep 25 with 3813 viewsKonk

Premier League Tonight on 08:03 - Sep 25 by Rs_Holy

4 transfer windows from when he took charge to when we got promoted back to Prem and he talks about only having 2 players he wanted!.... What a total mess that man is!
Portsmouth, Southampton, QPR, Birmingham... a trail of destruction and lies.

You can add Bournemouth to that list too. If Redknapp got the Man City job tomorrow, the UAE would be begging the IMF for a bail-out by the end of the following season. With his eye for a deal and Rosie's investment skills, there's not a football club on the planet that Redknapp couldn't bring to its knees before you could say, "Don't blame me - the chairman writes the cheques".

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Premier League Tonight on 10:19 - Sep 25 with 3772 viewsdaveB

Premier League Tonight on 06:58 - Sep 25 by smegma

About as riveting as watching Love Island, why do people even watch this shite if it makes you angry. It's the only reason it exists.

It can be a really good show, this one was a bit dire, depends on the pundits really
Premier League Tonight on 10:21 - Sep 25 with 3770 viewsdaveB

Premier League Tonight on 09:23 - Sep 25 by Northernr

"Only able to sign a couple of players, the two Chilean lads. Only wanted to pick two of my play off winning team and ended up playing nine of them."

QPR signed Eduardo Vargas, Maurcio Isla, Steven Caulker, Jordon Mutch, Alex McCarthy, Rio Ferdinand, Leroy Fer, Jack Robinson and Sandro that summer for transfer fees totalling £40m.

Sandro was the only one we signed on deadline day. Robinson (who never played and went straight out on loan) came two days before that and McCarthy (second choice keeper) three days. Everyone else August 20 or earlier.

What gets me is no one every picks him up on any of this. Even the bit about Hoddle only joining in January was bullshit
Premier League Tonight on 10:47 - Sep 25 with 3721 viewsSuperhoop83

Unfcukingbelievable.

What about the fact that Redknapp never built a team to get promoted and just signed and loaned as many players as he could and created a squad of players with the highest wage bill in history which only just stumbled over the line?

What about the fact that far more than 2 players in the promotion team were good enough for the Premier League?

What about the fact that Redknapp went and splashed the cash well in advance of the transfer window and bought a load of duds?

And what about the fact that Redknapp never, ever accepts responsibility for anything that goes wrong?

Fcuking charlatan.

Suffering since 1978.

Premier League Tonight on 11:22 - Sep 25 with 3679 viewsMick_S

Premier League Tonight on 08:06 - Sep 25 by Northernr

I had the very great misfortune of working with someone like him for many, many years. It grinds you after a while. "Quick" thinking, utter bull5hit answers any time they are put under pressure. Unable to answer the same question in the same way if there is any significant gap in the timing of the same question; and the thing is, they believe what they are saying is true.
No guilty conscience.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Premier League Tonight on 14:06 - Sep 25 with 3507 viewssmegma

Premier League Tonight on 09:23 - Sep 25 by Northernr

Preseason away to Red Bull Leipzig in 2014. Harry was sat in front of us in the stand. At half time he brought Zamora on. My mate jokingly said " Harry, shouldn't you bring Zamora on in the last minute so he can score the winner? "

Harry replied his usual cliche b0llocks almost robotic like " what can you do?? I'm down to the bare bones'.

It was the first game since the play off final at Wembley. Both Caulker and Rio made their debuts.
Premier League Tonight on 15:10 - Sep 25 with 3406 viewskensalriser

Surely no-one expected him to cop to it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Premier League Tonight on 15:20 - Sep 25 with 3390 viewsFDC

I was at a wedding last week and got chatting to a Wigan supporter about our respective teams. When I told him about FFP, the financial mess QPR are trying to rectify etc., he said to me "Sounds grim. You should probably never have let Harry Redknapp go"

It then dawned on me that many supporters of other clubs still haven't spotted the pattern between financial ruin and Harry Redknapp having been through town. Amazing really.
Premier League Tonight on 16:28 - Sep 25 with 3340 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Premier League Tonight on 15:20 - Sep 25 by FDC

I was at a wedding last week and got chatting to a Wigan supporter about our respective teams. When I told him about FFP, the financial mess QPR are trying to rectify etc., he said to me "Sounds grim. You should probably never have let Harry Redknapp go"

It then dawned on me that many supporters of other clubs still haven't spotted the pattern between financial ruin and Harry Redknapp having been through town. Amazing really.

It's like when people vote Tory to rectify a fvcked economy.
Premier League Tonight on 16:33 - Sep 25 with 3337 viewsJuzzie

Premier League Tonight on 11:22 - Sep 25 by Mick_S

I had the very great misfortune of working with someone like him for many, many years. It grinds you after a while. "Quick" thinking, utter bull5hit answers any time they are put under pressure. Unable to answer the same question in the same way if there is any significant gap in the timing of the same question; and the thing is, they believe what they are saying is true.
No guilty conscience.

I work with a guy like this and I actually like him but it don't half grind me down.

I still don't know whether he's blatantly lying or that he's so busy (which he is) he just says whatever comes in his head in order to give the supposed right answer and genuinely believes himself that it's true.

On Monday I asked "is xxx approved?"
"yes mate, I approved it last week"
Upon checking he did approve something last week but it was something else, not what I asked about.
He also asked me yesterday for stuff that he asked for and I provided beginning of last week. This happens often.

Thing is, when it comes to appraisal time he'll be asked for comments on me and he'll reply back saying I get things wrong or ask stuff that's already been done so I'm getting in first by logging every time something like this happens then I'll take it in with me when I have my appraisal just in case it comes up.

..... and breathe....

Oh, and "H" is a lying cant.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 16:49]
Premier League Tonight on 16:47 - Sep 25 with 3320 viewsJuzzie

Premier League Tonight on 15:20 - Sep 25 by FDC

Birmingham fans were genuinely happy when Harry was appointed.
From April 2017 with 3 games to go;

"Really happy to have Harry on board, hopefully he will keep us up now, only time will tell, whatever happens I hope he stays on next season with Steve Cotterill as the coach, he will bring a bit of stability and hopefully kick these players up the arse to get a win and stop moping about feeling sorry for themselves.

Under Zola we had no chance, hopefully Harry can get the players at it for the last three games, even though the damage has been done by the CEO and Zola. KRO COYB "

I bet they weren't a few months later and less so now.
Premier League Tonight on 14:10 - Sep 28 with 2914 viewstraininvain

Another Redknapp lie exposed: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/28/tottenham-gareth-bale-lucky-mau
Premier League Tonight on 15:08 - Sep 28 with 2876 viewsLunarJetman

Premier League Tonight on 14:10 - Sep 28 by traininvain

Another Redknapp lie exposed: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/sep/28/tottenham-gareth-bale-lucky-mau

Damien Comolli, the club’s sporting director between 2005-2008, is on record as saying that Harry Redknapp, who took over as the manager in October 2008, “tried to get rid of Bale” while Clive Allen, who was on the coaching staff, said: “It did go pretty close. I know that the clubs had agreed the potential of the move. It got to the stage where it was Gareth’s decision to stay and fight.”

Redknapp has always strenuously denied that he wanted to move Bale on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024