Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool v Chelscum 21:52 - Sep 27 with 1085 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Did anyone else watch the other league cup game last night, and see who they both selected?!

Milner has been Liverpool’s best player so far this season and he was selected. Mane started. They both put out strong sides. Plus Liverpool brought Salah on from the bench and Chelscum had Hazard ready to go.

With the other more important comps that those two big top clubs are competing in they still managed to put out large amounts of their first teams.

I’m still deeply hacked off by SM actions this week. Why the hell doesn’t his boss just bloody tell him that the club and the fans are desperate for a cup run. We could have had a fun, big money home tie against a top team....but no we simply pissed it away.

The worse selection sin of all was having no plan B on the bench. Unforgivable.

I always er in favour of giving managers as long as possible but he has lost a lot of goodwill from me this week after that rubbish I sat through against Norwich and then the cup.
Liverpool v Chelscum on 22:46 - Sep 27 with 991 viewsbosh67

I said to someone the other night before they played that I thought McClaren had selected a team to fail to prove a point. I lost a lot of respect for him the other night. Managers are there to man manage, get the best out of players (every player) and make that squad feel inclusive. I think he destroyed a lot of players in Blackpool. I may be wrong but it could lead to a complete breakdown of the 'first' team over the next few weeks because I think he also lost a lot of respect from the players. Pretty unforgivable if that's what he did and a one way ticket to your own demise.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Liverpool v Chelscum on 23:24 - Sep 27 with 948 viewsJuzzie

Liverpool v Chelscum on 22:46 - Sep 27 by bosh67

I said to someone the other night before they played that I thought McClaren had selected a team to fail to prove a point. I lost a lot of respect for him the other night. Managers are there to man manage, get the best out of players (every player) and make that squad feel inclusive. I think he destroyed a lot of players in Blackpool. I may be wrong but it could lead to a complete breakdown of the 'first' team over the next few weeks because I think he also lost a lot of respect from the players. Pretty unforgivable if that's what he did and a one way ticket to your own demise.

SIgn 2 year contract, get sacked 6 months later. Luvverly jubbly, full pay-off.
I almost wonder if they try this on purpose?
Liverpool v Chelscum on 00:08 - Sep 28 with 929 viewsbob566

Not quite true. Pool played a whole new back five. Sturridge up front instead of firminho and keite came in for wynaldum. Wholesale changes. Chelsea too. The only thing true is they had strong benches which we didnt
Liverpool v Chelscum on 09:41 - Sep 28 with 766 viewsfrancisbowles

I've mentioned this before but there are three international breaks in the first 3/4 months of the season. Why don't they get an exemption from FIFA (if needed) and play some of the early rounds in those weeks. It would spread the fixtures so that there was a little less Tuesday, Saturday and players wouldn't be 'fatigued' by September.

Then teams could field their strongest teams minus their international players. It might even level up the standard a bit making for better matches.
Liverpool v Chelscum on 15:19 - Sep 28 with 641 viewssmegma

Liverpool v Chelscum on 00:08 - Sep 28 by bob566

Not quite true. Pool played a whole new back five. Sturridge up front instead of firminho and keite came in for wynaldum. Wholesale changes. Chelsea too. The only thing true is they had strong benches which we didnt

Even with the alleged weakened teams, they would give EVERY team bar Citeh a run for their money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024