Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abertawe yfory? 09:06 - Sep 28 with 2834 viewskropotkin41

Anyone from LFW going to be in Swansea tomorrow? Where are you going to be and what are you going to be doing?

I'm taking my boys and will be in town from quite early on. Very happy to meet up with any of the LFW crowd, even if only a hello and a handshake at The Liberty.

I have never seen us win at The Liberty....... can't say I'm overly confident for tomorrow either. After Steve's Tuesday selection and result, I'm thinking that anything less than a bold Rs performance is going to get him roundly slated.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Abertawe yfory? on 09:16 - Sep 28 with 2817 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’m going. Fk knows why. Just a new ground to tick off and day with my dad while he’s still about.
Abertawe yfory? on 09:25 - Sep 28 with 2799 viewskropotkin41

Abertawe yfory? on 09:16 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

I’m going. Fk knows why. Just a new ground to tick off and day with my dad while he’s still about.

Got to say I feel pretty similar. Time was when going to a game was a really great day out for me, either up in W12 or for an away trip....... now I just feel a bit glum about it, but want to take the boys to the odd match when I can. Haven't actually enjoyed a game in a long time.

I'm a short haired guy with a goatee and spectacles (What an Anarchist with goatee and spectacles? I hear you saying), one son is taller than me, the other is 8, both fair haired.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 9:27]

Abertawe yfory? on 09:38 - Sep 28 with 2774 viewsNorthernr

Going.
Don't know why.
Not sure what the plan is yet other than 930 train.
Dreading it.
Abertawe yfory? on 09:42 - Sep 28 with 2766 viewsdaveB

have we ever won at the Liberty Stadium?

I went once for a 4-0 defeat defeat under Arry. Highlight was Mbia coming to the QPR end at the end of the game to give his shirt away and ran past the QPR end and went into the Swansea section to give his shirt to a confused kid in a Swansea shirt
Abertawe yfory? on 09:48 - Sep 28 with 2746 viewsRangersw12

About 5 of us are going on the 08.30 . Really not looking forward to it .

I've been to Swansea twice . Saw us lose 4-0 Fa Cup and 4-1 under Redknapp

Last time I went we went to Yates in town
Abertawe yfory? on 09:52 - Sep 28 with 2738 viewstoboboly

Went to that 4-1 loss. Not going on Saturday though.

Shteve has made a rod for his own back with the Norwich and Blackpool games, not the cleverest thing to do considering how unlikely 3 points is.

So frustrating that we were so much better than them the year we went up yet they had a longer stint and won a league cup whereas we have one eye on whether we will be in the check a trade next season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Abertawe yfory? on 10:03 - Sep 28 with 2721 viewsEsox_Lucius

Abertawe yfory? on 09:16 - Sep 28 by Watford_Ranger

A trip to the £1m chip shop opposite the stadium is a must :-)

The grass is always greener.

Abertawe yfory? on 11:31 - Sep 28 with 2656 viewsSouthamptonsuperhoop

Abertawe yfory? on 09:38 - Sep 28 by Northernr

Going.
Don't know why.
Not sure what the plan is yet other than 930 train.
Dreading it.

Im going too, not sure why, 9.30am out of Paddington!
Login to get fewer ads

Abertawe yfory? on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 2652 viewsSouthamptonsuperhoop

Last time I went we lost 2-0 I think with Rowlands and somebody else, cant remember, being sent off

Trains stopped at Cardiff then coach to Swansea , all in all a shite day, hopefully tomorrow will be better!
Abertawe yfory? on 11:34 - Sep 28 with 2650 viewsDavieQPR

Abertawe yfory? on 09:25 - Sep 28 by kropotkin41

Got to say I feel pretty similar. Time was when going to a game was a really great day out for me, either up in W12 or for an away trip....... now I just feel a bit glum about it, but want to take the boys to the odd match when I can. Haven't actually enjoyed a game in a long time.

I'm a short haired guy with a goatee and spectacles (What an Anarchist with goatee and spectacles? I hear you saying), one son is taller than me, the other is 8, both fair haired.

I'm the no haired guy with spectacles who shaved off his goatee a couple of days ago then remembered it's sheep not goats.
Abertawe yfory? on 11:46 - Sep 28 with 2621 viewskropotkin41

Abertawe yfory? on 11:34 - Sep 28 by DavieQPR

I'm the no haired guy with spectacles who shaved off his goatee a couple of days ago then remembered it's sheep not goats.

That won't save you in Swansea, I don't suppose many of them know the difference between sheep and goats!

Good, well when I see a man with spectacles and no goatee, that must be you!

Abertawe yfory? on 12:50 - Sep 28 with 2556 viewsLongsufferingR

4 driving from here. Surprisingly upbeat about it atm
Abertawe yfory? on 13:00 - Sep 28 with 2535 viewsDaiHo0p

I saw us win 2-1 there back in the 80s, my first away game. Gary Waddock signed my programme.
Abertawe yfory? on 13:16 - Sep 28 with 2494 viewsbob566

This is the one that still haunts me. Think we were a league or two above them at the time and then our usual cup performance we're all to well accustomed too

https://www.11v11.com/matches/swansea-city-v-queens-park-rangers-18-november-200

Think it was Vauxhall motors the next year.
Abertawe yfory? on 23:29 - Sep 28 with 2321 viewswombat

Abertawe yfory? on 11:31 - Sep 28 by Southamptonsuperhoop

Im going too, not sure why, 9.30am out of Paddington!

3 going by car from Harefield , no idea why honestly expecting to see a beating ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Abertawe yfory? on 01:28 - Sep 29 with 2285 viewsBoston

Abertawe yfory? on 09:25 - Sep 28 by kropotkin41

....standing under the railway clock, wearing a pink carnation.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024