Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr 13:28 - Sep 28 with 13305 viewsR_from_afar

I have just come back from cleansing myself in fire after seeing said ads

I expect it's all down to algorithms because I have not been secretly visiting the blues' website. Although I do have at least one Chelski supporting colleague. Hmm...

Anyone else seeing them?

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 15:57 - Nov 9 with 4232 viewsMick_S

Hailey Baldwin (never heard of her until today).

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 16:33 - Nov 9 with 4204 viewshopphoops

I've got it, if the phrase is visible in the page text, the product shows on the right.
(Or, if Mick_S posts, special deals for singles on washing machines.)

Grindr - leather - domination - cheese grater - testing testing

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 18:44 - Nov 9 with 4156 viewsloftboy

I’ve got Argos and Evans halshaw

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 14:29 - Nov 13 with 4056 viewsMick_S

I have just had an advert on the right hand side for an egg and potato doner kebab.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 20:17 - Nov 13 with 3995 viewskensalriser

I'm seeing gimp masks, leather underwear, stilettos and dog leads. No idea why.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 10:05 - Nov 14 with 3935 viewsstevec

I keep getting Jim Davidson.

WTF??
LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 10:25 - Nov 14 with 3924 viewsMick_S

Harry Kewell.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 16:15 - Nov 14 with 3886 viewsrobith

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:49 - Nov 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

It’s goes from the IP address rather than from the device I believe. My missus wanted to surprise me with a trip to Porto and Lisbon and it was spoilt because Portugal B&Bs kept coming up on my adverts.

Porto is the best Baz - I've been many times, let me know if you go and want some tips
Login to get fewer ads

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 15:36 - Dec 7 with 3723 viewsMick_S

Marks and Spencer tartan pyjgamas.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 19:45 - Dec 8 with 3636 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 16:15 - Nov 14 by robith

Porto is the best Baz - I've been many times, let me know if you go and want some tips

Sorry mate only just saw this. Yeah whatever you got.
LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 3619 viewsR_from_afar

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 15:36 - Dec 7 by Mick_S

Marks and Spencer tartan pyjgamas.

Suits you, sir!
RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 10:08 - Dec 10 with 3543 viewsMick_S

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 14:09 - Dec 10 with 3494 viewsStanisgod

Blow up sheep
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 14:10]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 12:15 - Dec 11 with 3435 viewsMick_S

Build On Your Roof Top - Create Addition Revenue Now
Discover The Opportunity To Gain High Revenue Returns By Building On Your Roof.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:13 - Dec 11 with 3393 viewsR_from_afar

I'm getting loads of bank and building society ads at the moment, but that's an improvement on an ad I was seeing yesterday, for some trendy women's fashion brand. The models in the ad were all flipping me the bird. Charming!

RFA

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:25 - Dec 11 with 3388 viewsR_from_afar

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:13 - Dec 11 by R_from_afar

I'm getting loads of bank and building society ads at the moment, but that's an improvement on an ad I was seeing yesterday, for some trendy women's fashion brand. The models in the ad were all flipping me the bird. Charming!

RFA

Hold the front page, things have really taken a turn for the better: Katherine Jenkins' new album. As regulars on here will know, there's nothing I like more than a song featuring a mezzosoprano, ideally backed by a chamber orchestra .

RFA

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:28 - Dec 11 with 3384 viewsaston_hoop

I'm currently getting "co-own a luxurious Bennetti yacht"....I knew I should never have logged in to my online banking at work.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:30 - Dec 11 with 3379 viewsMick_S

Last minute jets at discount prices.

Relevant.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:43 - Dec 11 with 3362 viewsaston_hoop

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:30 - Dec 11 by Mick_S

Last minute jets at discount prices.

Relevant.

still not found a club then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 12:56 - Jan 16 with 3198 viewsMick_S

Hair transplants in Turkey.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:13 - Jan 16 with 3181 viewsR_from_afar

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 12:56 - Jan 16 by Mick_S

Hair transplants in Turkey.

Is that King Crimson's previously unreleased follow-up to "Larks' tongues in aspic"?

What's the National Citizen Service? I'm currently getting ads for that organisation.

RFA

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:16 - Jan 16 with 3173 viewsMick_S

Brand new homes in Crewe.

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:24 - Jan 16 with 3163 viewsDorse

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 13:16 - Jan 16 by Mick_S

Brand new homes in Crewe.

Two fer a paaaaand!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 17:11 - Jan 16 with 3134 viewsR_from_afar

Dawsons the musical instrument shop now and that's relevant because I am in the market for a new electric guitar . I am quite tempted by the analogue synth they are promoting but one instrument which I can't play properly is enough for now....

RFA

LoftForWords hacked? I am seeing ads for Chelsea mechandise. Grrr on 10:42 - Feb 5 with 2975 viewsMick_S

WTF? A garden compost waste toilet. Eh?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024