Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management 21:54 - Oct 2 with 5913 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All three won their battles.

You Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:02 - Oct 2 with 4414 viewsbullythebear

After all the sh1t negativity on this forum over the last week that felt good. All we’ll hear from the usual suspects is “yeh but Reading were crap”. Maybe but we’re beating the crap teams. Defence was sound, Luongo getting back to his best. Well done to all.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:09 - Oct 2 with 4328 viewsbosh67

Fair play to them. They have a good record at Reading so glad they kept that up.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:10 - Oct 2 with 4316 viewspaulparker

Good result with a bit more cutting edge we could and should have had 2 or 3
My main concern is that anyone decent we play we get found wanting, Reading were poor and I’m just glad we got the 3 points , if you offered be a draw on Saturday il take it now because there movement and pace will worry us
Still not convinced by McLaren , I still want him gone but 3 points is what we needed and a clean sheet to boot is an added bonus

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:11 - Oct 2 with 4294 viewsplasmahoop

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:12 - Oct 2 with 4266 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:10 - Oct 2 by paulparker

Good result with a bit more cutting edge we could and should have had 2 or 3
My main concern is that anyone decent we play we get found wanting, Reading were poor and I’m just glad we got the 3 points , if you offered be a draw on Saturday il take it now because there movement and pace will worry us
Still not convinced by McLaren , I still want him gone but 3 points is what we needed and a clean sheet to boot is an added bonus

Ya, but you have to look at it this way...……… we won. And I'm coming over on Saturday!

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:16 - Oct 2 with 4201 viewsplasmahoop

Well, as Richie benaud said about cricket captaincy, but it applies to Steve, take all the credit you can in victory, in the sure and certain knowledge you'll get all the blame in defeat.
Hopefully it buys a bit of time, and some of the many issues the team has can be improved upon. Whilst he may not have done a great job to this point I don't want us to sack the manager again. There's a lot wrong, but at least it's a basis to work from now
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:17 - Oct 2 with 4183 viewsDejR_vu

Never in doubt

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:19 - Oct 2 with 4127 viewsRangersw12

What a difference playing players in their correct position makes

A decent result and something to hopefully build on
Login to get fewer ads

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:21 - Oct 2 with 4088 views2Thomas2Bowles

If only we could have that Ref every game

A win is a win and it saves Steveee neck for now.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 3991 viewsMrSheen

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:12 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, but you have to look at it this way...……… we won. And I'm coming over on Saturday!

One win and here comes Aunt Nelly. Typical.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:27 - Oct 2 with 3986 viewsIrishR

A few weeks is an awful long time in football. After the first half with Millwall the superlatives were endless, fast forward another 2 weeks and Mclaren had lost the dressing room and Bhatia was TF-esque. A win tonight and all is rosey again. Gotta love being a QPR fan.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:28 - Oct 2 with 3973 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Echo the OP's sentiments. Credit where credit's due; that was a big (and merited) result. McClaren changed the formation, the players responded with an improved performance and the fans were there in good numbers despite the doom and gloom of the last week.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:38 - Oct 2 with 3828 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:27 - Oct 2 by IrishR

A few weeks is an awful long time in football. After the first half with Millwall the superlatives were endless, fast forward another 2 weeks and Mclaren had lost the dressing room and Bhatia was TF-esque. A win tonight and all is rosey again. Gotta love being a QPR fan.

Indeed. While reading your post I changed my mind three times.

No, four.

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:45 - Oct 2 with 3739 viewseasthertsr

They were awful we were a bit better now just beat fat Frank!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:48 - Oct 2 with 3707 viewsElHoop

Was amazed at the turnout tonight - we got behind the team as well. We physically won the battle and then we won the war by bundling one over the line at what seemed like the 15th attempt (probably wasn't that many). Scrappy yes, but we showed up and we deserved it.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 23:09 - Oct 2 with 3538 viewsbob566

Huge win. Cant stress that enough. Away wins are tough in this league. Big chance coming up to distance ourselves from relegation. Derby at home which is winnable and a terrible ipswich side without big mick away. Hope the team are confident enough in themselves to kick on. Highlights tonight we looked good
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 01:14 - Oct 3 with 3201 viewstimcocking

Phew. A bad result today might have seen the end of us. Well done team.

Hopefully, that goal might help Toni settle down a bit. Well done BFG.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:22 - Oct 3 with 2846 viewsnix

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:12 - Oct 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Was a bit worried for you Brian after the Norwich and Blackpool games, which were truly awful. Let’s hope this result has stopped the rot.

Maybe I’m wrong about Schteeve losing the players. I’d really prefer to be. Hope we play well for you this weekend!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:35 - Oct 3 with 2788 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’m so conflicted.

What a result.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:40 - Oct 3 with 2771 viewsNortholt_Rs

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 01:14 - Oct 3 by timcocking

Big, big win for us. Another loss on the bounce would've been deeply worrying. Fair play to all Rs who showed up for the game sounded loud n proud! Well done Schteve and the players. Now for fat frank....COYRs!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:43 - Oct 3 with 2762 viewstraininvain

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:35 - Oct 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’m so conflicted.

What a result.

As a lower to mid table team in the Championship, we’re going to have ups and downs. It was the same last season.

Plenty of positives. We seem to be developing a knack for grinding out away wins. Our keeper is a youth team graduate keeping clean sheets in the Championship. Wells is finding his fight and I’m confident he’ll add goals to his all round game which is excellent.

Roll on Derby this Saturday.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:45 - Oct 3 with 2755 viewsTonto

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:02 - Oct 2 by bullythebear

After all the sh1t negativity on this forum over the last week that felt good. All we’ll hear from the usual suspects is “yeh but Reading were crap”. Maybe but we’re beating the crap teams. Defence was sound, Luongo getting back to his best. Well done to all.

It took 8 minutes...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 08:04 - Oct 3 with 2681 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 01:14 - Oct 3 by timcocking

The end of us?
Possibly overstating it there mate!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 08:27 - Oct 3 with 2590 viewsstowmarketrange

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 23:09 - Oct 2 by bob566

Huge win. Cant stress that enough. Away wins are tough in this league. Big chance coming up to distance ourselves from relegation. Derby at home which is winnable and a terrible ipswich side without big mick away. Hope the team are confident enough in themselves to kick on. Highlights tonight we looked good

We’re only 4 points off a play off place and we’ve lost so many games.It just shows what a crazy league it is again this year.
The only times we’ve met the so called top teams we’ve been stuffed,so I’ve ruled out automatic promotion and settled for another Wembley trip.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 08:32 - Oct 3 with 2576 viewsBluce_Ree

F*ck Reading. They thought they'd be feeding us a portion of hooped dick but they came up short and now we're balls deep in their gobs. Fake hoop shite.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024