Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super League Semi 22:00 - Oct 4 with 2818 viewsMrSheen

I don’t expect to win any converts on here, but fark me, what a game. Son at Manchester Uni, fantastic excuse to go to my first final.
Super League Semi on 22:34 - Oct 4 with 2780 viewsozexile

Hopefully there'll be a replay over here. If you get a chance watch the first half of the Grand Final played here last Sunday. The Roosters were incredible.
Super League Semi on 22:38 - Oct 4 with 2778 viewsMrSheen

Super League Semi on 22:34 - Oct 4 by ozexile

Hopefully there'll be a replay over here. If you get a chance watch the first half of the Grand Final played here last Sunday. The Roosters were incredible.

Saw it Oz. Blew the Storm away, even though Cronk could have played with a parrot on his shoulder. Roosters are my team, loved them beating the Bunnies (sorry Nads).
Super League Semi on 22:40 - Oct 4 with 2774 viewsMrSheen

Super League Semi on 22:34 - Oct 4 by ozexile

Forgot to mention, Barba made a shockingly weak attempt to stop the last try. Lachlan Coote will be an upgrade for Saints.
Super League Semi on 23:11 - Oct 4 with 2751 viewsozexile

Super League Semi on 22:40 - Oct 4 by MrSheen

Forgot to mention, Barba made a shockingly weak attempt to stop the last try. Lachlan Coote will be an upgrade for Saints.

He's coming back here to play with Nth Queensland I think. The Intensity of that Roosters performance shocked me.
Super League Semi on 23:38 - Oct 4 with 2740 viewsBluce_Ree

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA ST HELENS C*NTS!

THAT'S WHAT YOU FKING GET!

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Super League Semi on 00:08 - Oct 5 with 2726 viewsMrSheen

Super League Semi on 23:38 - Oct 4 by Bluce_Ree

HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA ST HELENS C*NTS!

THAT'S WHAT YOU FKING GET!

Booked to go. C'mon Wire, but would be happy to see Cas win. Anyone but Wiggin.
Super League Semi on 00:47 - Oct 5 with 2712 viewsnadera78

Super League Semi on 22:38 - Oct 4 by MrSheen

Saw it Oz. Blew the Storm away, even though Cronk could have played with a parrot on his shoulder. Roosters are my team, loved them beating the Bunnies (sorry Nads).

I don't know what you're talking about...

Much as it pains me to say it, the Roosters played well.
Super League Semi on 07:44 - Oct 5 with 2657 viewsDiscodroids

I've Been Transfixed with the NRL on sky over the past 7 months. 3 live games per week and seeing the true greats like Billy slater, Cooper Cronk, Cameron Smith, Jon Thurston and The emerging talent in Dane Gagai, Nathan Cleary and Valentine Holmes . Latrell Mitchell is frightening. My bucket list would include a State of Origin game.

Got a soft spot for the penrith panthers, fuc k knows why. Same for Castleford.

Athletes supreme and touched by none. Event Horizon Sport.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Super League Semi on 07:57 - Oct 5 with 2647 viewsozranger

Been to more Super League games than NRL in the past ten or so years. Just been too busy with football but nearly got to the final game at the SFS a few weeks ago as there were still tix available very late on. Somewhat lost interest a little while ago when my team was treated like sh*t, first being kicked out and then being forced to merge with their worst enemy which of course didn't work. I'm talking about the Bears. Loved going to "Concrete Park" (North Sydney Oval) back in the late 70s and early 80s when there was only one covered stand and the fans were great and, so were a number of the players.
Super League Semi on 08:38 - Oct 5 with 2625 viewsNorthernr

That was superb last night.

I've had a sneaky suspicion Saints might fall short. It's happened in each of the last three seasons that there's been an outstanding team that's brilliant for the first three quarters of the campaign and then for whatever reason gets pipped at the post at the end - Hull 2016, Cas 2017 and Saints 2018.

Didn't help that Barba was unplayable in the first half of the season and then barely wanted to know in the second.
Super League Semi on 09:03 - Oct 5 with 2612 viewskingsburyR

Hardly watch League (more of a union man) but last night it had me gripped.

Warrington deserved it in the end. I'll make sure i tune into the other semi!

Still prefer union mind!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Super League Semi on 09:13 - Oct 5 with 2608 viewsNorthernr

Love Cas to do it tonight, send that wnkr Wane on his way with nothing.
Super League Semi on 09:56 - Oct 5 with 2587 viewstoboboly

I woke up with one of them this morning...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Super League Semi on 10:36 - Oct 5 with 2555 viewsDiscodroids

Sam Burgess ruled out of the autumn Internationals ..

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Super League Semi on 10:45 - Oct 5 with 2544 viewsMrSheen

Super League Semi on 10:36 - Oct 5 by Discodroids

Sam Burgess ruled out of the autumn Internationals ..

Probably got a better offer on Tinder.

I’ve seen George’s notorious selfie. I’ve never felt so violated (or insignificant).
Super League Semi on 21:23 - Oct 7 with 2425 viewsMrSheen

Wow, London just got promoted. Best backs to the wall away win since Rorke’s Drift.
Super League Semi on 21:27 - Oct 7 with 2419 viewsterryb

Super League Semi on 21:23 - Oct 7 by MrSheen

Wow, London just got promoted. Best backs to the wall away win since Rorke’s Drift.

I just saw the last twenty minutes.

What a defensive performance. I was willing Toronto to miss that penalty!

Wakefield may no longer be the least financially off team in Super League!
Super League Semi on 21:29 - Oct 7 with 2415 viewsNorthernr

Great stuff from London. Always pleased when Rowlet’s thuggery comes up short. Nice pre match in the Drayton Arms before the Hull game next year.
Super League Semi on 21:36 - Oct 7 with 2408 viewsMrSheen

Super League Semi on 21:29 - Oct 7 by Northernr

Great stuff from London. Always pleased when Rowlet’s thuggery comes up short. Nice pre match in the Drayton Arms before the Hull game next year.

See you there. RFL May be gnashing their teeth, but always a nice surprise when the inevitable doesn’t happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024