Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR v FLD: Match filament 13:48 - Oct 5 with 24432 viewsR_from_afar

I don't think I have started one of these before, so be gentle with me.

The Rams, oh, sorry, I mean Frank Lampard's Rams , have only won one in five in the league and the pressure must be building on the Chelski old boy, so they should be well up for it.

Goodness knows which Rangers will turn up, but if McClaren resists the temptation to go back to his ill-conceived 4-4-2 set up and sticks with 4-5-1, we should be able to give them a decent game. I want to say we'll win it but I reckon a draw would be a very good result for us.

You Rsss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:55 - Oct 6 with 2585 viewskropotkin41

Sounded like a really good game. Not sure what Pav has to do to get a start, he sounded like he was having a really good game today.

The big question is whether Steve can bring some consistency, because if he can then we'll be fine.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:55 - Oct 6 with 2582 viewsLowerloftLad

that is a decent home point and 4 points from two games is there a more bi polar side in the league
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 16:56]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:58 - Oct 6 with 2510 viewsitsbiga

Big wins for PNE, Millwall and Ipswich.
Condensed table.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 16:59]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:58 - Oct 6 with 2504 viewsSimonJames

Phew, Tractor Boys finally won one, so no need for Charity Park Rangers to come to the rescue.

100% of people who drink water will die.

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 2496 viewsVancouverHoop

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:55 - Oct 6 by kropotkin41

Sounded like a really good game. Not sure what Pav has to do to get a start, he sounded like he was having a really good game today.

The big question is whether Steve can bring some consistency, because if he can then we'll be fine.

Seems likely Bidwell will be out for a bit. There's no obvious replacement at LB so Pav is likely to get more minutes at RB until he comes back, or Furlong is fit.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 2478 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:53 - Oct 6 by derbyhoop

Wow. Smith on in the 83rd minute. I'm sure that will make all the difference.

He was actually brought on in injury-time for a corner we had at the Loft End. It nearly worked. He and Toni were the near-post decoys. Instead, Cameron charged past them unmarked and back-headed to the back post but Derby cleared it from just outside the goal-line.

Worth a go.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:00 - Oct 6 with 2458 viewsjoolsyp

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:59 - Oct 6 by VancouverHoop

Seems likely Bidwell will be out for a bit. There's no obvious replacement at LB so Pav is likely to get more minutes at RB until he comes back, or Furlong is fit.

Poor Kakay must have done something really bad? Actually thought Cousins was having a decent game at right-back until he got injured.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:04 - Oct 6 with 2398 viewstraininvain

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:00 - Oct 6 by joolsyp

Poor Kakay must have done something really bad? Actually thought Cousins was having a decent game at right-back until he got injured.

Another good performance. Looks like the body language experts were wrong!
Login to get fewer ads

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 2390 viewsLowerloftLad

looks like a decent crowd there today too 14700

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:09 - Oct 6 with 2338 viewsMatch82

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:59 - Oct 6 by BrianMcCarthy

He was actually brought on in injury-time for a corner we had at the Loft End. It nearly worked. He and Toni were the near-post decoys. Instead, Cameron charged past them unmarked and back-headed to the back post but Derby cleared it from just outside the goal-line.

Worth a go.

Yeah to be honest I thought that was quite a smart move, minimal downside with maybe a minute of game time left and gave a legit threat from the corner.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:10 - Oct 6 with 2332 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't think Mclaren wants to play the kids until injuries force him to, or we're comfortably ensconced in the top half of the table. If you lose too many games with young players their confidence can go south quickly, and may not return in a hurry.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:20 - Oct 6 with 2196 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Kakay is not up to this standard yet. Saw him against Sheff Utd and Bristol City. He was clueless under high balls and inclined to panic. From what was written on here you'd think he was OK. He isn't. Perhaps he will get there in time.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:21 - Oct 6 with 2190 viewsrsonist

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:10 - Oct 6 by VancouverHoop

I don't think Mclaren wants to play the kids until injuries force him to, or we're comfortably ensconced in the top half of the table. If you lose too many games with young players their confidence can go south quickly, and may not return in a hurry.

Really does seem as though many people here have either forgotten (or are omitting for sake of rhetoric) the terrible run we had ending in the 7-1, or not made the connection that what the club's done since has been in relatively successful response to that.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:40 - Oct 6 with 2020 viewsHunterhoop

Very good game of football. Lots of decent performances.

Pav was excellent after coming on, both at right mid and right back. Must start.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 17:47 - Oct 6 with 1976 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers - good, promising, performances across the team.

And a good 'win'.
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 19:26 - Oct 6 with 1736 viewsStanisgod

Just in Vancouver after touring Rockies. Turned on box to watch Spuds game and Danny Dichio is a pundit. Toronto legend apparently.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 19:38 - Oct 6 with 1704 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:53 - Oct 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Rangers coach John Eustace booked. Didn't see why.

1-1.

Well done, R's. Very enjoyable and effective display.

There was a throw in to Derby in front of the dug out and the two Derby players were both wrestling to get the ball off him and fell against each other trying to do so.

The grass is always greener.

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 23:37 - Oct 6 with 1534 viewsisawqpratwcity

Disappointed we didn't get the win, but sounds like a fair result. Good to see a decent performance against a team on form.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 23:59 - Oct 6 with 1518 viewsHooparoo

If we ignore our terrible start, we have 13 points from the last 8 games. Top half form if we can keep going.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 10:25 - Oct 7 with 1397 viewsPinnerPaul

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 16:53 - Oct 6 by derbyhoop

Wow. Smith on in the 83rd minute. I'm sure that will make all the difference.

It was 92nd for a corner.

You can't play 12, team played well,not sure who should have gone off before then as we had 2 injury related subs?
QPR v FLD: Match filament on 14:44 - Oct 7 with 1331 viewsCamberleyR

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 23:59 - Oct 6 by Hooparoo

If we ignore our terrible start, we have 13 points from the last 8 games. Top half form if we can keep going.

Better than you think. Actually 14

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 22:21 - Oct 7 with 1236 viewsBoston

QPR v FLD: Match filament on 19:26 - Oct 6 by Stanisgod

Just in Vancouver after touring Rockies. Turned on box to watch Spuds game and Danny Dichio is a pundit. Toronto legend apparently.

Indeed he is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024