Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warren Farm Latest 19:09 - Oct 12 with 6126 viewspeejaybee

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-warren-farm-battle-could-be-resolved-wi

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Warren Farm Latest on 19:39 - Oct 12 with 6040 viewshopphoops

Seven years since the first WF announcement

Where the **** is the time going?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Warren Farm Latest on 21:18 - Oct 12 with 5877 viewsEsox_Lucius

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr ... -next-year

The grass is always greener.

Warren Farm Latest on 12:36 - Oct 13 with 5491 viewsonlyrinmoray

Where are SWF group getting the funding from to continue with this It wasnt long ago they were Crowdfunding for legal costs The legal fees to pay for Supreme Court lawyers and judges must be astronomical

The legal profession must be making a fortune out of this 7 years worth
Warren Farm Latest on 12:40 - Oct 13 with 5480 viewssexton

I went for a walk over there yesterday, a beautiful late summer/early autumn day. I saw nobody.
Warren Farm Latest on 12:58 - Oct 13 with 5438 viewsHayesender

Warren Farm Latest on 12:36 - Oct 13 by onlyrinmoray

Where are SWF group getting the funding from to continue with this It wasnt long ago they were Crowdfunding for legal costs The legal fees to pay for Supreme Court lawyers and judges must be astronomical

The legal profession must be making a fortune out of this 7 years worth

Sultan of Brunei would be my very uneducated guess. Why I don't know

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Warren Farm Latest on 13:51 - Oct 13 with 5338 viewsLblock

Warren Farm Latest on 12:58 - Oct 13 by Hayesender

Sultan of Brunei would be my very uneducated guess. Why I don't know

Refer to my other posts on the matter on other threads.

I still maintain this is another of Foney Tony’s white elephants; I’ll be shocked to my core if it ever happens
IF it doesn’t happen then I really hope the locals get the Tesco distribution site or huge housing development they deserve
(Hang on.... that’s me as well!!!!)

I’ll say again; I find it farcical that not a jot of protest made when local playing fields and natural land a stones throw from here were lost to allow a Sikh school and new Sports Club for Grasshoppers to be built which is just finished. Maybe they don’t realise the old Grasshopper site is going to be high density housing?!?!

Anyway, I’m prepared to eat my hat and take everything about Bungle back if WF ever gets finished

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Warren Farm Latest on 13:52 - Oct 13 with 5337 viewsEsox_Lucius

Warren Farm Latest on 13:51 - Oct 13 by Lblock

Refer to my other posts on the matter on other threads.

I still maintain this is another of Foney Tony’s white elephants; I’ll be shocked to my core if it ever happens
IF it doesn’t happen then I really hope the locals get the Tesco distribution site or huge housing development they deserve
(Hang on.... that’s me as well!!!!)

I’ll say again; I find it farcical that not a jot of protest made when local playing fields and natural land a stones throw from here were lost to allow a Sikh school and new Sports Club for Grasshoppers to be built which is just finished. Maybe they don’t realise the old Grasshopper site is going to be high density housing?!?!

Anyway, I’m prepared to eat my hat and take everything about Bungle back if WF ever gets finished

Well stop funding the protesters then!

Warren Farm Latest on 14:26 - Oct 13 with 5260 viewsonlyrinmoray

So TF knew when he announced plans to build an academy on WF 7 years ago the local people would set up a group of enviromental protesters and fight this for 7 years Wasting millions of legal fees in the process just to not actually build an academy Strewth hes sneaky
Login to get fewer ads

Warren Farm Latest on 08:13 - Mar 5 with 2599 viewsEsox_Lucius

https://www.aroundealing.com/news/warren-farm-revised-plans/

Warren Farm Latest on 09:13 - Mar 5 with 2285 viewsqueensparker

Imperial College. Jesus Christ. They must own 50% of west London now.
Warren Farm Latest on 09:17 - Mar 5 with 2263 viewsNorthernr

So it's going to be... a privately owned sports training ground?
Warren Farm Latest on 09:19 - Mar 5 with 2240 viewsW7Ranger

Warren Farm Latest on 10:42 - Mar 5 with 1999 viewsMalintabuk

Warren Farm Latest on 09:17 - Mar 5 by Northernr

I always felt that it was more a case of so along as it is not QPR, then that is all that matters on the Warren Farm topic.
Not sure what the owners do, but they do seem to rub up a lot of peoplethe wrong way with this and old oak common
Warren Farm Latest on 10:44 - Mar 5 with 1987 viewsNorthernr

Warren Farm Latest on 10:42 - Mar 5 by Malintabuk

I always felt that it was more a case of so along as it is not QPR, then that is all that matters on the Warren Farm topic.
Not sure what the owners do, but they do seem to rub up a lot of peoplethe wrong way with this and old oak common

The 'Save Warren Farm' Twitter account was run by some rabid Brentford fan, he'd let the mask slip of a late evening when he'd had a bit too much table wine.
Warren Farm Latest on 10:46 - Mar 5 with 1976 viewsdaveB

did us a favour in the end as we own one now rather than rent it, Thanks rabid Brentford fan
Warren Farm Latest on 10:48 - Mar 5 with 1943 viewsNorthernr

Warren Farm Latest on 10:46 - Mar 5 by daveB

did us a favour in the end as we own one now rather than rent it, Thanks rabid Brentford fan

True.

The one we've got is really nice as well. I'm not convinced it's quite as astonishingly good as they keep making out, but the pitches are immaculate, it's night and day from Harlington and like you say IT'S OURS.
Warren Farm Latest on 11:02 - Mar 5 with 1855 viewslassel

Warren Farm Latest on 09:17 - Mar 5 by Northernr

Maybe I’ve misread, but doesn’t it say that the sports facilities will be built on neighbouring land owned by imperial college instead with all land in the existing WF boundaries left undeveloped?

Certainly the way it reads, the statement from the council that it’s a ‘great deal for everyone’ feels a bit of a reach. It’s a great deal for SWF who get what they wanted, it’s a great deal for IC who get a no doubt hefty ground rent going forward, but did the council they’ll cover the costs of development and presumably not break even for a long time from the rent of the facility.
Warren Farm Latest on 12:37 - Mar 5 with 1510 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warren Farm Latest on 10:44 - Mar 5 by Northernr

The 'Save Warren Farm' Twitter account was run by some rabid Brentford fan, he'd let the mask slip of a late evening when he'd had a bit too much table wine.

And once again, can we just say thanks and thanks again to The Rabid Brentford Fan for our shiny new training ground.

A'right Kid?!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Warren Farm Latest on 12:57 - Mar 5 with 1370 viewsPaddyhoops

Warren Farm Latest on 10:48 - Mar 5 by Northernr

True.

The one we've got is really nice as well. I'm not convinced it's quite as astonishingly good as they keep making out, but the pitches are immaculate, it's night and day from Harlington and like you say IT'S OURS.

More immaculate than Loftus Road hopefully. Doesn’t look
that great from the loft end and nothing like Leicesters carpet which might explain our away form .
Warren Farm Latest on 13:05 - Mar 5 with 1293 viewsBAWHoops

Imagine if we went and built the stadium on Warren Farm

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Warren Farm Latest on 13:12 - Mar 5 with 1249 viewsCateLeBonR

Warren Farm Latest on 12:57 - Mar 5 by Paddyhoops

More immaculate than Loftus Road hopefully. Doesn’t look
that great from the loft end and nothing like Leicesters carpet which might explain our away form .

All the other teams seem to like it 😔
Warren Farm Latest on 15:00 - Mar 5 with 936 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Warren Farm Latest on 11:02 - Mar 5 by lassel

Maybe I’ve misread, but doesn’t it say that the sports facilities will be built on neighbouring land owned by imperial college instead with all land in the existing WF boundaries left undeveloped?

Certainly the way it reads, the statement from the council that it’s a ‘great deal for everyone’ feels a bit of a reach. It’s a great deal for SWF who get what they wanted, it’s a great deal for IC who get a no doubt hefty ground rent going forward, but did the council they’ll cover the costs of development and presumably not break even for a long time from the rent of the facility.

My school used this facility. At the time the ICL land, where new sports facilities could be built, was part of Warren Farm. Who owned what, is another matter. The council, perhaps wary of another legal challenge, is using clever language to give the impression that this is "additional land", and therefore Warren Farm is being protected. Given that QPR are no longer involved, it'll be interesting to see how SWF respond.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024