Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass 23:14 - Oct 15 with 2210 viewsHooparoo

Luongo starred for the Aussies in a 4-0 friendly win this morning. Tackles, some great through balls and a dynamic box to box effort running the midfield. Good to see and maybe Steve has improved him.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mass on 07:11 - Oct 16 with 2066 viewsLblock

Tough test that against the might of Kuwait

One or two may have noticed I’m not his biggest fan, this season he has been a passenger for even larger parts than previous. I wonder if he’s sulking that his mate Sainsbury went to Holland and left him all alone?
Needs to do more. A lot more

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Mass on 07:51 - Oct 16 with 2028 viewsHooparoo

Mass on 07:11 - Oct 16 by Lblock

Tough test that against the might of Kuwait

One or two may have noticed I’m not his biggest fan, this season he has been a passenger for even larger parts than previous. I wonder if he’s sulking that his mate Sainsbury went to Holland and left him all alone?
Needs to do more. A lot more

Yes, mighty Kuwait but you can only beat what’s in front of you - in 35 degree heat. I agree Mass was a large part of our slow start but I think he’s coming good as the team gains confidence.

We would miss him if he left.

Mass on 08:30 - Oct 16 with 1984 viewsade_qpr

Mass on 07:51 - Oct 16 by Hooparoo

Yes, mighty Kuwait but you can only beat what’s in front of you - in 35 degree heat. I agree Mass was a large part of our slow start but I think he’s coming good as the team gains confidence.

We would miss him if he left.

Kuwait were very average, would of backed a couple of A League clubs to beat them. True Mass did have some useful moments. Feel sorry for him going to the last 2 world cups and not given a minute of playing time and wonder if he was a bit down because of it.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Mass on 08:47 - Oct 16 with 1957 viewsozranger

Mass on 08:30 - Oct 16 by ade_qpr

Kuwait were very average, would of backed a couple of A League clubs to beat them. True Mass did have some useful moments. Feel sorry for him going to the last 2 world cups and not given a minute of playing time and wonder if he was a bit down because of it.

I think he's p'd off after the WC and he needs to get his head back into the game. The fact that Jedinak is gone has finally opened up to show that he can really play. The way that was all organised was a sham of typical FFA proportions. I can tell you I am certainly not going to Timmy's farewell. The FFA make the FL seem like angels and well organised.

On another note, saw Gbenga Folami play last night for the U19s v a Singapore selection. He's with Ipswich and can't remember if he got to play against us last season. Quite a talent and full of confidence for a left-side player. No good to us of course as we don't play wingers.
Mass on 10:28 - Oct 16 with 1838 viewsbrokenframe1982

Mass on 08:30 - Oct 16 by ade_qpr

Well said about Luongo's no game time in last 2 World Cups. I've no time for the Aussies after that. Holly rested him up at the end of last season for the WC as well.
Mass on 10:58 - Oct 16 with 1799 viewsstevec

Dynamic box to box running of the midfield?

Well that's that for this season then.
Mass on 12:03 - Oct 16 with 1691 viewsWadR

Most tackles in the division and 6 goals from midfield last season sounds like dynamic box to box running of the midfield to me.

He has had a poor start to the season (although better in the last few games) but none of our central midfielders have played consistently well so far. Maybe it's a world cup hangover, maybe he's struggling to a slight change of system, either way I've seen enough of him to believe he's a top Championship midfielder that'll turn his form around.

Cheers for the report Hooparoo.
Mass on 08:14 - Oct 17 with 1367 viewsHooparoo

Mass on 12:03 - Oct 16 by WadR

Most tackles in the division and 6 goals from midfield last season sounds like dynamic box to box running of the midfield to me.

He has had a poor start to the season (although better in the last few games) but none of our central midfielders have played consistently well so far. Maybe it's a world cup hangover, maybe he's struggling to a slight change of system, either way I've seen enough of him to believe he's a top Championship midfielder that'll turn his form around.

Cheers for the report Hooparoo.

Nae problem. 😉

Login to get fewer ads

Mass on 13:25 - Oct 18 with 1264 viewsR_from_afar

"Good to see and maybe Steve has improved him".

They're wheeling out a wickerman with your name on as we speak....

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024