Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carlsberg don't do England away games. 13:41 - Oct 17 with 2162 viewssmegma

Return flight to Malaga £83. Return train ticket Malaga to Seville £36. 2 night digs in Seville £40.
Seeing England wipe the floor with Spain in the first half, absolutely priceless. 3,000 fans in the away section plus about 300 in home sections singing 'we are staying up' and 'are you Scotland in disguise' again priceless. Seeing the home team jeered off at half time was worth the 31 year wait to win there. This was up there with the 5-1 in Munich in 2001 and 4-1 in Belgrade in 1987 as the 3 best away wins I've seen in qualifiers. And I still don't understand this Nations League palaver !!!
And I was one of about 10 fans who managed to get a programme that were only in Corporate Hospitality

I also fell in love with Seville and can't wait to return with my missus. Malaga on the other hand ??? Only took me 24 hours travelling to get there and 18 to get home, getting in doors at 4.55 this morning. Worth every minute.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 13:55 - Oct 17 with 2121 viewsToast_R

Well done. I'd be absolutely super impressed if you piggy backed that off standing on that hill in Croatia.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 15:15 - Oct 17 with 2005 viewshopphoops

Seville is wicked, sounds like the perfect trip. And the Nations League is damned cunning, everyone's been told it matters but nobody knows what you actually win...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 15:35 - Oct 17 with 1970 viewsrobith

Not a massive England fan but Seville is absolutely mint. LOved it there. Might have been a tad cooler than the 40c it was daily when I was there last year though!
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 15:52 - Oct 17 with 1942 viewshopphoops

If you go back with the good lady Smeg, stay in the hotel casas de la juderia, it's the coolest hotel i've ever stayed anywhere.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 16:05 - Oct 17 with 1906 viewsMick_S

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 15:52 - Oct 17 by hopphoops

If you go back with the good lady Smeg, stay in the hotel casas de la juderia, it's the coolest hotel i've ever stayed anywhere.

Just had a quick look at that as the GLW and myself have been talking about Seville - very interesting looking place and reasonable too.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 16:19 - Oct 17 with 1877 viewsmakaveli1882

Landed this morning and back to work

What a place Seville is, will definitely be back.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 16:39 - Oct 17 with 1831 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I went and saw Seville play in December. Nice stadium and city.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 17:11 - Oct 17 with 1796 viewssmegma

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 16:05 - Oct 17 by Mick_S

Just had a quick look at that as the GLW and myself have been talking about Seville - very interesting looking place and reasonable too.

All the tourist places are literally next door to each other in the city centre. And what beautiful places they are . Stunning architecture literally on every corner. I found most things reasonably priced in bars / restaurants including the local wines at 2.5 euros a glass and they were half decent. Will definitely be going back. As long as we don't get the 2 hour downpour of biblical proportions we had on Monday.
Login to get fewer ads

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 18:51 - Oct 17 with 1687 viewsrunningman75

What was wrong with Malaga? Am due to be running a marathon there in December.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 18:56 - Oct 17 with 1683 viewshopphoops

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 16:05 - Oct 17 by Mick_S

You won't regret it. Muchos muchos puntos brownie.

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 23:02 - Oct 17 with 1457 viewssmegma

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 18:51 - Oct 17 by runningman75

Its a glorified building site. The only part I liked was the old town where the cathedral, Picasso Museum is etc. Visited Malaga CF stadium where there must've been 25 rough sleepers under neath the stands on the riverside. I walked around the place for 4 hours on Sunday and 3 hours on Tuesday and didn't rate it much.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 09:37 - Oct 18 with 1280 viewsSpanishranger

Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 18:51 - Oct 17 by runningman75

Don't be put off. Malaga is a really nice city although it is under a lot of construction work at the moment and the traffic is very busy. Yes, there are lots of rough sleepers, but that's the same everywhere.
Also, really recommend Malaga at Xmas - beautifully decorated and comes alive - so should be perfect for the marathon.
Carlsberg don't do England away games. on 13:06 - Oct 20 with 997 viewsaston_hoop

My only experience of Malaga was a few hours there before taking a bus to Granada, seemed ok. I'll go back one day and visit properly. Granada however, now there is a city! Wonderful place.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024