Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Books 16:55 - Oct 17 with 7884 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

On the back of the Grounds For Divorce thread, any other decent QPR books about?
QPR Books on 23:45 - Oct 18 with 1267 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR Books on 08:06 - Oct 19 with 1150 viewsdutch

QPR Books on 00:36 - Jun 4 by Boston

Ta for the heads up, I like the radio show, completely unaware he'd written a book. Known the fellah by sight for years, remember him from back in the day and occasionally spotted around Burnt Oak in his Goldbeaters uniform, never talked though as they appeared to be a bit wary of our school and would be on their toes whenever we were around. See him in the SAR every now and then, not sure where or if he takes a pre match beverage, think I'd enjoy a chat
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 0:37]

What school did you g to ? Goldbeaters was the junior school on Thirleby Road, didn't have a uniform. Do you mean Orange Hill?
QPR Books on 21:10 - Jun 29 with 781 viewsqueensparker

Bumping this God knows how old thread to recommend a book I’ve just read - Peterdown by David Annand.

One of the best books I’ve read in ages, a tale to how modern life, politics and money has fked up the game we love (and the life we love). Once I got into it a proper page turner. based around the trials and tribulations of a northern town which I had my best guess as Barnsley.

The climax has them playing QPR in the play off final at Wembley. I won’t spoil the result.
QPR Books on 21:35 - Jun 29 with 746 viewsenfieldargh

Just read Nedhum Onuoha's KIcking Back, really good read with loads on his time with QPR.

Loads on his time at City which was 10 years.

Iove Nedhum's voice from listening to his podcast so having his voice in my head made the read move smoothly along

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

QPR Books on 22:24 - Jun 29 with 655 viewscolinallcars

QPR Books on 13:36 - Jun 3 by Mick_S

I hear Colin the nerd is not too pleased either.

'Ere, watch it geezah……
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024