Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton airport drop-off. 09:11 - Oct 19 with 2290 viewsSnipper

Does Luton airport have a quick drop-off area at the terminal building?

Driving a neighbour there on Monday.
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:18 - Oct 19 with 2276 viewsLee_Gib

Yes but it'll cost you £2 (it was the last time I went there). Don't try and pull a fast one or it will cost a lot more in a fine. Cameras are everywhere.
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:21 - Oct 19 with 2268 viewsCorbyQPR

You can drop them off in the mid-term car park for free if they are OK with the short bus ride.
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:26 - Oct 19 with 2255 viewsthame_hoops

Luton airport drop-off. on 09:18 - Oct 19 by Lee_Gib

Yes but it'll cost you £2 (it was the last time I went there). Don't try and pull a fast one or it will cost a lot more in a fine. Cameras are everywhere.

This. went to pick up my mate, was driving along as he was stood by road with suitcase as I was late, he got in and we left, 2 weeks later I got a £60 fine in the post for stopping! madness. you have to goto a car park type area and pay as you leave, even only If you are there 30 seconds
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:32 - Oct 19 with 2248 viewsStevenageRanger

Its £3 now and that gives you 10 mins in the drop off area.

As someone said you can drop near the mid term car park and either get the bus (free) or walk (its about 10 mins)

Didn't think you couldn't pay now as its a barrier that you have to exit on way out that requires a card.

https://www.london-luton.co.uk/to-and-from-lla/want-to-drop-off-as-close-as-poss
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:35 - Oct 19 with 2235 viewsTW_R

It depends on who you're flying with. If it's Ryanair the drop-off for Luton flights is Gatwick.
Luton airport drop-off. on 09:41 - Oct 19 with 2226 viewsBlackCrowe

Luton airport drop-off. on 09:32 - Oct 19 by StevenageRanger

Its £3 now and that gives you 10 mins in the drop off area.

As someone said you can drop near the mid term car park and either get the bus (free) or walk (its about 10 mins)

Didn't think you couldn't pay now as its a barrier that you have to exit on way out that requires a card.

https://www.london-luton.co.uk/to-and-from-lla/want-to-drop-off-as-close-as-poss

Such a loathsome scam.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Luton airport drop-off. on 09:42 - Oct 19 with 2226 viewsted_hendrix

Stansted is the same now, no more free drop off its £3.00 that you can purchase in advance if your lucky, for the life of me I couldn't book it last week, the on line site kept directing me to a car park in bloody Honolulu or some such far flung paradise.

You can park free for one and a half hours in Waitrose's car park in Newbury if anyone's heading down this way in the not too distant future.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Luton airport drop-off. on 09:49 - Oct 19 with 2214 viewsflynnbo

Flew into Luton last Saturday as it's my local airport. As has been said, its £3 drop off or use the mid term which allows you 15 minutes. The free bus is only 5 minutes to the airport. Lots of roadworks going on at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Luton airport drop-off. on 10:10 - Oct 19 with 2187 viewskingsburyR

For Luton if you drive under the bridge you now get a charge for dropping off. You can't avoid it!

If you swerve it you will be fined.

Aren't Luton and Stanstead the two most expensive airports in the country???

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Luton airport drop-off. on 12:29 - Oct 19 with 2083 viewsSnipper

Thanks for all the info peeps. Much appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024