Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle 07:27 - Oct 20 with 5523 viewsRamseyR

Looks like Harry has lined up another gig to top up his pension. Poor bloke...it must be a struggle living on the state pension.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6296501/Im-Celeb-Ann-Hegerty-Harry
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 07:52 - Oct 20 with 5488 viewsShotKneesHoop

This is really bad news all round, especially as he will be there in November and so will I, umpiring at the Seniors World Cricket Cup in Sydney.

Candleface will get the finger from me if I see him over there. Hasn't Redknobb screwed up enough places in his lifetime? Now he's into screwing up sodding continents.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:02 - Oct 20 with 5407 viewsisawqpratwcity

Isn't Anne Hegerty supposed to be an R?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:19 - Oct 20 with 5374 viewsdaveB

Redknapp is doing a show next year with former footballers playing to get back in shape and going into a sunday league. Think it's mostly players from 80's and 90's like Barnes, Seaman etc doing it and he is managing the team
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:09 - Oct 20 with 5319 viewspaulparker

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:19 - Oct 20 by daveB

Redknapp is doing a show next year with former footballers playing to get back in shape and going into a sunday league. Think it's mostly players from 80's and 90's like Barnes, Seaman etc doing it and he is managing the team

Are Sandro and Nico in it ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:30 - Oct 20 with 5287 viewsEsox_Lucius

Some vote jacking to get him doing all the tasks?

The grass is always greener.

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:46 - Oct 20 with 5268 viewsfrancisbowles

We could have done with this about four to five years ago.
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:52 - Oct 20 with 5262 viewsOldPedro

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:09 - Oct 20 by paulparker

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 11:10 - Oct 20 with 5213 viewsTacticalR

We live in a country in its dotage, endlessly repeating itself.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 11:31 - Oct 20 with 5157 viewsDorse

Frankly, anything that forces minor celebrities and has-beens to eat kangaroo bollocks and frog's anal gland juice in exchange for the last vestiges of their dignity, whilst we look on impassively and down-vote them into televisual purgatory sounds like exactly the kind of show Harry 'Oooh Me Fackin' Knees' Redknapp should be on. Not that I would give a fcuk.

Sorry - I'm dangerously sober.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 11:43 - Oct 20 with 5134 viewsSimonJames

I hope he gets eaten by dingoes.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 12:37 - Oct 20 with 5066 viewsted_hendrix

Hopefully redprat, the prats that make this television crap, and the pillocks who actually watch this under cooked junk food loosely described as entertainment all suddenly turn into balloons on the first day and float away to a galaxy far far away never to be heard of ever again.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 17:06 - Oct 20 with 4899 viewsDejR_vu

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:30 - Oct 20 by Esox_Lucius

Some vote jacking to get him doing all the tasks?

He’ll be ruled out on health grounds. He’ll just sit there picking up his cheque, telling anyone who’ll listen that he wasn’t going to sell Bale.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 17:11 - Oct 20 with 4891 viewssmegma

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:09 - Oct 20 by paulparker

Triffik lads
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 17:23 - Oct 20 with 4871 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I wish it was the Celtic Park jungle, while wearing a Rangers shirt.
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 4646 viewsLblock

The knees... won’t somebody think about the knees?!??!

I hope he parachutes in and pulls the rip cord to reveal tin cups, cans and his dirty washing
Land with a thud you knut

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:14 - Oct 22 with 4295 viewsblacky200

Is Arry being paid or is Rosie still taking care of his business dealings?
I reckon he'll be there just long enough to make sure he gets paid then he'll be gone on health grounds.
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:19 - Oct 22 with 4285 viewskingsburyR

Fully expect the "I'm a celebrity" franchise to go into administration 6 months later......

....... or have a transfer embargo at the very least!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 10:06 - Oct 22 with 4237 viewssmegma

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 09:19 - Oct 22 by kingsburyR

Fully expect the "I'm a celebrity" franchise to go into administration 6 months later......

....... or have a transfer embargo at the very least!

Which is no bad thing.
Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 11:17 - Oct 22 with 4190 viewsRs_Holy

Harry's rumoured to be going in the Jungle on 21:42 - Oct 20 by Lblock

The knees... won’t somebody think about the knees?!??!

I hope he parachutes in and pulls the rip cord to reveal tin cups, cans and his dirty washing
Land with a thud you knut

He's 71 for Gods sake!.... He wont do anything physical because of 'medical reasons' so it will be eating testicles and solving problems for Arry!
Lets hope he gets a few word related puzzles.... I'll give him 3 days before be has to quit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024