Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here 21:53 - Oct 26 with 1993 viewsDylanP

We are currently the in-form side in the division with the best record over the last 5 games with 4 wins and a draw.

7th in the league. 1 point off the playoffs. Who would have thunk it just a few weeks ago?! Unbelievable.

Of all the elements of the resurgence that are surprising, Wzolek's role may be the most delighting. I always got the feeling that a lot of people were pulling for him to come good and he certainly seems to have played a big role in the improvement going forward -- may even be considered the missing element! Speed, energy, a good cross, able to take defensive responsibilties as well. What's not to love.

Obviously, the defensive improvement is fundamental, but the other side of it is critical too. Goals win games and we now have a sense that there are goals there for the taking.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 21:55 - Oct 26 with 1951 viewsitsbiga

We may as well just crack on and win the league now.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 21:59 - Oct 26 with 1896 viewsloftboy

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 21:55 - Oct 26 by itsbiga

We may as well just crack on and win the league now.

Norwich shipped 7 at the start of the season a few years ago and ended up getting promoted!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 22:03 - Oct 26 with 1840 viewsMistication92

Difficult to pick a MOTM really. Could've been Leistner, Lynch, Wzolek or Rangel. Backs to the wall but it's clearly not a fluke because we're racking up clean sheets at a rate of knots.

Excuse me, I need to find some tissues, I've got a nosebleed.
Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 22:43 - Oct 26 with 1640 viewsBerkoRanger

I few weeks ago there was a "where will we finish" thread on here when we were a few points off the bottom.
I added we will finish Top Six. Seriously.
I had a real sense that we would come good, and I'm lovin' it.
Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 22:52 - Oct 26 with 1548 viewsdavman

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 21:59 - Oct 26 by loftboy

Norwich shipped 7 at the start of the season a few years ago and ended up getting promoted!

Stop that chat.

Surely no-one thinks we're going to carry this run on? Just enjoy getting to 50 points ASAP and then hopefully OUR kids will be given another chance to shine and grow into Championship players for next season...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 23:02 - Oct 26 with 1485 viewsstowmarketrange

Our next 5 games are pretty good too.We have Blackburn,Stoke and Rotherham away and 2 home games against Brentford and another team quite low down the table before Leeds and forest away with boro at home sandwiched between them.
It’s the hope that kills you.
Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 10:01 - Oct 27 with 1103 viewsAddinall

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 22:43 - Oct 26 by BerkoRanger

I few weeks ago there was a "where will we finish" thread on here when we were a few points off the bottom.

Me too.
Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 10:40 - Oct 27 with 1031 viewsWatfordR

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 22:43 - Oct 26 by BerkoRanger

Well, there's one thing for sure. A team that gives away so few goals and keeps lots of clean sheets won't be far off top six in the Championship. And the way we are set up should actually be perfect for winning a fair share of away games.

Probably the biggest factor will be how healthy we manage to keep the current starting eleven.
Login to get fewer ads

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 11:10 - Oct 27 with 976 viewsdanehoop

Jubilation: It sure is dizzying up here on 10:40 - Oct 27 by WatfordR

Well, there's one thing for sure. A team that gives away so few goals and keeps lots of clean sheets won't be far off top six in the Championship. And the way we are set up should actually be perfect for winning a fair share of away games.

Probably the biggest factor will be how healthy we manage to keep the current starting eleven.

Think McClaren is doing OK with that, rotating the strike force, bringing on Scowen to relieve the midfield and having Furlong and others being given sufficient time to come back from injury. They do deserve a good rest after this week. Hopefully Cameron will fit again for next week.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024