Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? 21:56 - Oct 26 with 5025 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I started following the club in 2015, so I've never seen consistent winning like this. This doesn't normally happen, right? This is such a weird experience
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 21:59 - Oct 26 with 3517 viewsJuzzie

I've been supporting the club for 35+ years and I don’t reallyl know what to do either!
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:08 - Oct 26 with 3458 viewsstrikerace

Feels like 2013-2014
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:09 - Oct 26 with 3447 viewsisawqpratwcity

Dear God, why would anyone start supporting us in 2015? A squad showing the results of four years of awful management: jam-packed with fat, useless wasters; Fernandes deciding that certain relegation was necessary to save himself and the club from bankruptcy; they were dark, dark days.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:11 - Oct 26 with 3416 viewsMrSheen

Drink to forget.
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:12 - Oct 26 with 3387 viewsTripper

Talk us through how that happened.
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:13 - Oct 26 with 3378 viewsJuzzie

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:09 - Oct 26 by isawqpratwcity

Dear God, why would anyone start supporting us in 2015? A squad showing the results of four years of awful management: jam-packed with fat, useless wasters; Fernandes deciding that certain relegation was necessary to save himself and the club from bankruptcy; they were dark, dark days.

Dunno but all welcome.
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 3349 viewskropotkin41

Somebody find out when we last accumulated 23 points in 11 games!

My guess is 2010
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 22:16]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:19 - Oct 26 with 3307 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 21:59 - Oct 26 by Juzzie

I've been supporting the club for 35+ years and I don’t reallyl know what to do either!

I'm the same!

Enjoy it, folks. These things ebb and flow.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:19 - Oct 26 with 3302 viewsisawqpratwcity

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:13 - Oct 26 by Juzzie

Dunno but all welcome.

Don't get me wrong, I mean no offence to ESR. In fact, he seems perfectly suited to our brand of masochism!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:19 - Oct 26 with 3302 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Fell in love with the club after catching a match against West Ham while visiting from the States.

Can’t really explain it. A bit masochist, maybe?
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:21 - Oct 26 with 3273 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:19 - Oct 26 by EmpireStateRanger

Fell in love with the club after catching a match against West Ham while visiting from the States.

Listen, that kind of lunacy is the bedrock of our club.

Which, ahem, by the way, is 27th in England and now only 26 places off it's rightful place.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:24 - Oct 26 with 3232 viewsBlackCrowe

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:19 - Oct 26 by EmpireStateRanger

Monterrey Jack perchance?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:43 - Oct 26 with 3124 viewskropotkin41

So, I've been wondering how long it's been since we've got 23 points from 11 games......... now I'm wondering how long it's been since I've seen headlines referring to "in form Rangers."

This is all getting a bit strange!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:06 - Oct 26 with 3041 viewsCamberleyR

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:43 - Oct 26 by kropotkin41

So, I've been wondering how long it's been since we've got 23 points from 11 games......... now I'm wondering how long it's been since I've seen headlines referring to "in form Rangers."

2013/14 we managed 27 from our first 11 games which was co-incidentally when SMc was coaching us.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:10 - Oct 26 with 3013 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:11 - Oct 26 by MrSheen

Drink to forget.

I was sipping on a beer just as I read that ;)

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:13 - Oct 26 with 2992 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:43 - Oct 26 by kropotkin41

3 wins in a week conceding none. Have we ever done that before?

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:21 - Oct 26 with 2939 viewsqueensparker

Don’t worry mate, we’ll get done for tax evasion in 1971 or an irregularity around the loan of Angel Rangel or a national scandal about e-Coli in the half-time pies any minute now. Enjoy it while it lasts
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:24 - Oct 26 with 2908 viewsSimonJames

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 22:09 - Oct 26 by isawqpratwcity

Perhaps on the basis that if you start supporting us during a massive low point things can only get better.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:25 - Oct 26 with 2894 viewsdistortR

if i were you, i'd send all my money to an off-shore tax haven.

pm me
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:38 - Oct 26 with 2835 viewsLythamR

To the OP

savour the feeling, really savour it because its a special felling, it doesnt happen often and thats what makes it all the more delicious. you cant really enjoy the the highs unless you have felt the pain of the lows

thats why its so much better being a QPR fan than, chelsea, or Man Utd, Liverpool etc

No point explaining this to them though they dont get it because they havent really experienced the lows, Man City supporters of a certain vintage get it and thats why it was such a pleasure ultimately to be at the Etihad when they finally won, after we are safe of course
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:58 - Oct 26 with 2759 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:38 - Oct 26 by LythamR

To the OP

savour the feeling, really savour it because its a special felling, it doesnt happen often and thats what makes it all the more delicious. you cant really enjoy the the highs unless you have felt the pain of the lows

thats why its so much better being a QPR fan than, chelsea, or Man Utd, Liverpool etc

No point explaining this to them though they dont get it because they havent really experienced the lows, Man City supporters of a certain vintage get it and thats why it was such a pleasure ultimately to be at the Etihad when they finally won, after we are safe of course

I totally understand this sentiment. My America-based teams don’t have much better luck than Rangers, so it all kind of makes sense. The highs do feel THAT much higher.
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 00:27 - Oct 27 with 2669 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Enjoy every moment
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 00:29 - Oct 27 with 2660 viewsMrSheen

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 23:58 - Oct 26 by EmpireStateRanger

I totally understand this sentiment. My America-based teams don’t have much better luck than Rangers, so it all kind of makes sense. The highs do feel THAT much higher.

Who are they, if you don’t mind me asking? If they’re on a par with Rangers, I’m thinking the Bills, the Mets and the Islanders. And Rutgers in college football.
Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 00:29 - Oct 27 with 2654 viewstoboboly

Drink heavily and run around naked

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Never Experienced QPR Success. What Do I Do? on 01:02 - Oct 27 with 2574 viewsBklynRanger

It'll all even out in the long run man. This cyclical anomaly that you're feeling is what scientists on the Uxbridge Road refer to as 'happiness'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024