Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fickle Villa fans. 01:06 - Oct 27 with 1230 viewsSnipper

<a href=" https://imgflip.com/i/2l2kri"> src=" https://i.imgflip.com/2l2kri.jpg" title="made at imgflip.com"/></a>
Fickle Villa fans. on 01:12 - Oct 27 with 1186 viewsBoston

Dunno, rode home on the trains with a number of Villa fans and they all seemed very realistic.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fickle Villa fans. on 01:27 - Oct 27 with 1134 viewsDavieQPR

They don't seem to understand that they don't have the money anymore or that they are a mediocre Championship side. They are very lucky to get someone like Dean Smith.
Fickle Villa fans. on 02:28 - Oct 27 with 1042 viewstimcocking

I'm surprised to read so many headlines about how dirty we were. Sounds like sour grapes to me, that. Managers nowadays often seem to conduct themselves with a touch less class (Frank Lampard). A sign of the times we live in i suppose.

We all know this QPR team commits less fouls and less cheating than basically every team we've played in the last few years, certainly never more, so it seems a bit harsh.
Fickle Villa fans. on 02:40 - Oct 27 with 1023 viewstimcocking

Sounds to me like some of the QPR fans were with Chris Ramsey.

The good old "he's not famous enough, he can't be good enough or can't have enough experience, even though he's only been around professional football for several decades" line. Yet, of course, Frank Lampard has enough experience, because they watched him on the telly. And Arsene Wenger and Mourinho, because, well, you know...

A certain percentage of fans are simply always like this, whether it's with managers or players. We have a few of them on here. Honestly can't remember a non-Warnock season when we did't have somebody campaigning daily for a change in manager/owners/chief execs or whatever. Even Les Ferdinand cops it, as if anybody knows what the hell he does on a daily basis. You just can't please everybody whatever you do. That's the best thing about this month; not having to read "MaClaren needs to be sacked" every day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024