Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex Premiership Champions vs Perennial Drain Circlers match preview. 11:17 - Oct 28 with 676 viewsEsox_Lucius

With a few days to rest the and coach the players for this one we may be able to name an unchanged side once more. This can only be a good thing as that is the way to build up understandings between the players. I expect another sub 30% possession game relying on solid defensive work and committed counter attacking. As another of the form teams I expect Blackburn to give QPR a severe testing and this could be a pivotal game to indicate just what this side is capable of.
As Dack is their main threat rather than a creative midfielder, it will be interesting to see what Cameron's role, if selected, will be for this one. Mowbray is no mug and may well choose choose to sit a little deep to prevent QPR causing any damage on the counter and that could leave us stymied with no real pace to get around the back of defenders.
I'd take a 0-0 if offered right now but a battling narrow defeat with the right attitude shown wouldn't be a disaster either.

The grass is always greener.

Ex Premiership Champions vs Perennial Drain Circlers match preview. on 11:29 - Oct 28 with 640 viewstraininvain

Might be wrong but in my mind we have a shocking record away at Blackburn. Even in our Championship winning season we lost to them in the FA Cup and Jamie Mackie broke his leg.

I’d happily take a point right now. But I’d be delighted if we somehow get 3 points.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024