Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match 21:02 - Oct 29 with 5673 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Clearly reading the scoreboard was not one of them!

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/10/29/five-things-we-learned-qpr-away

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 21:06 - Oct 29 with 5650 viewsdanehoop

Was it 3 points John?

Never knowingly understood

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 21:13 - Oct 29 with 5611 viewsTrom

I really dislike Villa but do think if he can get the defence sorted they will be formidable at this level with their forwards.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 22:02 - Oct 29 with 5501 viewsNoDiddley

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 21:13 - Oct 29 by Trom

I really dislike Villa but do think if he can get the defence sorted they will be formidable at this level with their forwards.

Stating the bleeding obvious with millions spent on Kodija, Bolasie, Hogan, Abrahams..,,
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 22:24 - Oct 29 with 5428 viewsnix

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 22:02 - Oct 29 by NoDiddley

Stating the bleeding obvious with millions spent on Kodija, Bolasie, Hogan, Abrahams..,,

And yet this fabled embarrassment of forward riches has scored exactly the same number of goals as we have in the last ten matches. I’d be pretty hacked off with that many millions worth that can’t find the back of the net. Our goals have come from players bought/loaned in with spare change down the back of the sofa.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 7:15]
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 05:59 - Oct 30 with 5193 viewsWatford_Ranger

78% second half possession.

Wow wow wow wow
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 07:46 - Oct 30 with 5056 viewsHarbour

Reading that they really think a lot of themselves that sense of entitlement...hope they fail to go up....as we know to well spending lots of money on ex prem league players does not guarantee sucess...FFP if they fail to get promoted I think.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 09:42 - Oct 30 with 4874 viewssmegma

"Possession is nothing if you don't create chances- and we certainly did that"

No you phucking didnt. Abrahams missed a sitter from point blank and Bolasie made Lumley make his only decent save in 90 plus minutes. If that's creating chances I'd hate to see them when they don't.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 10:19 - Oct 30 with 4806 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

They remind me of us during the year of the Bobby.
Login to get fewer ads

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 13:56 - Oct 30 with 4598 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not as good as the six knee jerks is it?

Who said that?

Bare bones.

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:02 - Oct 30 with 4578 viewsMick_S

Steve McClaren was hugely appreciative of his side’s three-point haul — and was left in no doubt, at the same time, of the magnitude of the victory.

I think we may have defeated Barcelona last Friday. About 4-0.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:10 - Oct 30 with 4564 viewsNorthernr

Same official website journos who responded to QPR's "three to watch" article prior to the away game last season with "only three?". Lost 3-1.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:15 - Oct 30 with 4552 viewsPinnerPaul

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:02 - Oct 30 by Mick_S

Steve McClaren was hugely appreciative of his side’s three-point haul — and was left in no doubt, at the same time, of the magnitude of the victory.

I think we may have defeated Barcelona last Friday. About 4-0.

I know - nonsense isn't it

Its still 3pts us, no points them!

You would think the penny would have dropped by now - you don't win games/get promoted just by being a 'big' club.

Plenty of those have been in League 1 recently - Sunderland being the latest obvious example.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:45 - Oct 30 with 4502 viewsSilverfoxqpr

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 22:24 - Oct 29 by nix

And yet this fabled embarrassment of forward riches has scored exactly the same number of goals as we have in the last ten matches. I’d be pretty hacked off with that many millions worth that can’t find the back of the net. Our goals have come from players bought/loaned in with spare change down the back of the sofa.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2018 7:15]

Well quite. Abrahams I thought was particularly poor and on that showing I'd take Wells / Hemed any day of the week. That said it's one game, no idea what they've all looked like in their previous matches, they could well hammer their next opposition at the weekend (don't know who it is!).
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 16:03 - Oct 30 with 4424 viewsPinnerPaul

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:45 - Oct 30 by Silverfoxqpr

Well quite. Abrahams I thought was particularly poor and on that showing I'd take Wells / Hemed any day of the week. That said it's one game, no idea what they've all looked like in their previous matches, they could well hammer their next opposition at the weekend (don't know who it is!).

Given their league position,you can tell what they have done previously!

Interesting stat from offy comm as well - Dean Smith has failed to win his last 9 Championship away matches.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 23:02 - Oct 30 with 4155 viewsDavieQPR

They still think they are a Prem team that's just visiting the Championship. They still can't understand why Wenger wasn't announced as Manager.If they don't go up this year they are going to be in for a nasty shock when financial reality and the real world hits them.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 23:10 - Oct 30 with 4147 viewskensalriser

Surely only someone with learning difficulties could believe that Wenger would be interested in managing a Championship club.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 12:58 - Oct 31 with 3962 viewsPinnerPaul

I was looking through a few Villa forums yesterday.

Blimey!

I know our 'match threads' can be a bit ott when we lose (can't remember that far back 'cough 'cough') but honestly, although we have disagreements on here, the quality of those forums makes this place look like the Oxford University Debating Society.

Most seem to think that typing as many swear words as possible and abusing everyone and everything from the oppo, through to own players and managers constitutes rational debate!
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 14:40 - Oct 31 with 3848 viewshopphoops

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 13:56 - Oct 30 by Antti_Heinola

Not as good as the six knee jerks is it?

Who said that?

Dunno but they were right. I missed the knee jerks this week Antti as I was away working 20 hour days. Think i'll savour them this time.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2018 14:42]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 20:30 - Oct 31 with 3703 viewsstevec

Standard issue from official club websites, handy only for buying tickets and, if it rocks your boat, how the under 18's are building your clubs future, not.
5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 20:57 - Oct 31 with 3670 viewsDavieQPR

5 things Villa learned from the QPR match on 22:02 - Oct 29 by NoDiddley

Not necessarily Bolasie and Hogan start on the bench,Kodija doesn't start every game and Tammy, other than has a girls name, is a flat track bully.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024