Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grenfell bonfire party 17:14 - Nov 5 with 14411 viewsHayesender

https://dailym.ai/2D54MHR

I'm literally lost for words

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Grenfell bonfire party on 17:45 - Nov 5 with 7902 viewsJigsore

nonces the lot of them. Would be a shame if their identities were plastered all over the internet

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:01 - Nov 5 with 7855 viewsHayesender

Grenfell bonfire party on 17:45 - Nov 5 by Jigsore

nonces the lot of them. Would be a shame if their identities were plastered all over the internet

I've seen it on social media, but I've not seen one where they are named and shamed yet. Only a matter of time.

Bet they're Chelsea fans

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:04 - Nov 5 with 7838 viewsLblock

Sick, thick, scummy fat pr1cks.

I think a whole world of trouble coming their way very soon.... why was the first thought that hit my mind that the attendees struck me as potential followers of the community club of the year in Sarf London????

I’d also state my disquiet on the burning of other effigies that seems popular these days.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:45 - Nov 5 with 7726 viewsflynnbo

Absolutely unbelievable the depths to which some vermin will resort; hope they're caught and and severely punished-torture is too good for them.
Grenfell bonfire party on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 7701 viewspaesanu

Just.... wow. Are these people too thick to have a laugh any other way??

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 7694 viewsHunterhoop

What the actual f*ck?! Who on earth would do that?!
Grenfell bonfire party on 19:19 - Nov 5 with 7618 viewssmegma

The bloke on the left who puts the effigy on the fire is called 'Dad' by the bloke on the right.

What a lovely family they are.
Grenfell bonfire party on 20:15 - Nov 5 with 7509 viewslondonscottish

FFS....

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Grenfell bonfire party on 20:17 - Nov 5 with 7497 viewsRs_Holy

Grenfell bonfire party on 18:52 - Nov 5 by paesanu

Just.... wow. Are these people too thick to have a laugh any other way??

Absolutely! Really worrying that they genuinely seem to be getting enjoyment from doing this.
Grenfell bonfire party on 20:26 - Nov 5 with 7455 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Some have told me that there are ‘no fascists’ in the UK.
Grenfell bonfire party on 20:29 - Nov 5 with 7450 viewsloftboy

It was the lead story on the ITV London news at 6, thick as pigshit the lot of them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Grenfell bonfire party on 20:36 - Nov 5 with 7428 viewsHadders

Wow, that's ugly. So depressing. They sound like London/Essex lads who probably do like football...if any of them are QPR fans, I hope Les Ferdinand gets to ban them for life and spit in their faces personally.
Grenfell bonfire party on 23:04 - Nov 5 with 7168 viewssmegma

Grenfell bonfire party on 20:36 - Nov 5 by Hadders

Wow, that's ugly. So depressing. They sound like London/Essex lads who probably do like football...if any of them are QPR fans, I hope Les Ferdinand gets to ban them for life and spit in their faces personally.

It's a big IF.....
Grenfell bonfire party on 06:38 - Nov 6 with 6974 viewsLblock

Confirmed as Sarf London

Five arrests

Officially they’ll get little in the way punishment but outside of the authorities things will rapidly crumble around their ears.
Jobs will be lost, associations will finish and persecution will follow. I’d not be at all surprised if they were visited by a few people to explain the errors of their ways to them.

They deserve all this and more

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grenfell bonfire party on 08:02 - Nov 6 with 6897 viewsTheChef

I struggle to believe anything I see in the news these days. I swear these stories just get put out in the media purely to get people angry/upset/disgusted. The mainstream media and the people who own it/direct it is one humongous WUM.

Anyway Grenfell was the summer last year already, aren't they a bit late on this one??

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Grenfell bonfire party on 08:10 - Nov 6 with 6876 viewscaliforniahoop

Can’t add to that
Grenfell bonfire party on 08:28 - Nov 6 with 6832 viewsMetallica_Hoop

From 2017

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4651134/Facebook-users-share-sick-Grenf

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Grenfell bonfire party on 09:46 - Nov 6 with 6700 viewsMytch_QPR

The whole thing is in extremely poor taste - no doubt about that, but I would be surprised if the police ultimately pursue it further as it was on private land. Sure, the evidence is there on film but it may be difficult to prove that it is racist / religious or inciting violence.

The most depressing thing is most were apparently in their 40s or older - what a great example to their kids.

Also in the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46103733
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 9:55]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:10 - Nov 6 with 6655 viewsDannyPaddox

Grenfell bonfire party on 09:46 - Nov 6 by Mytch_QPR

The whole thing is in extremely poor taste - no doubt about that, but I would be surprised if the police ultimately pursue it further as it was on private land. Sure, the evidence is there on film but it may be difficult to prove that it is racist / religious or inciting violence.

The most depressing thing is most were apparently in their 40s or older - what a great example to their kids.

Also in the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-46103733
[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 9:55]

That article in a nutshell: 'How can these sick people post images like this on the internet? says the Daily Mail posting the image like this on the internet'
Grenfell bonfire party on 10:23 - Nov 6 with 6625 viewssmegma

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:10 - Nov 6 by DannyPaddox

That article in a nutshell: 'How can these sick people post images like this on the internet? says the Daily Mail posting the image like this on the internet'

LBC keep playing parts of the clip but urge listeners to go on the LBC website to watch the actual footage. And while you're there, welcome to the click bait / advertising world of LBC.
Grenfell bonfire party on 10:38 - Nov 6 with 6582 viewsrunningman75

Whilst what they did is appalling it is more appalling that Kensington and Chelsea council has got away with corporate manslaughter for not spending on proper cladding in the first place.
Grenfell bonfire party on 10:42 - Nov 6 with 6571 viewsMytch_QPR

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:38 - Nov 6 by runningman75

Whilst what they did is appalling it is more appalling that Kensington and Chelsea council has got away with corporate manslaughter for not spending on proper cladding in the first place.

True. Left without cladding (presumably as built) would have been safer.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:51 - Nov 6 with 6544 viewsNorthernr

Vintage Britain 2018 that the only arrests over Grenfell Tower have been five scumbags burning a cardboard box in their back garden.

How about the odd arrest or two for the people who thought it was ok to house 200+ in a building covered in solidified lighter fuel?
Grenfell bonfire party on 10:57 - Nov 6 with 6526 viewsRs_Holy

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:51 - Nov 6 by Northernr

Vintage Britain 2018 that the only arrests over Grenfell Tower have been five scumbags burning a cardboard box in their back garden.

How about the odd arrest or two for the people who thought it was ok to house 200+ in a building covered in solidified lighter fuel?

that has conveniently been forgotten ...Plus don't get me started on the treatment some of the firefighters have had!
Grenfell bonfire party on 11:01 - Nov 6 with 6516 viewskensalriser

Grenfell bonfire party on 10:38 - Nov 6 by runningman75

Yep.

And for me, every single person who voted to put the same council back in power in K&C did something worse than these ignorant idiots. How the fck do you do that?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024