Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one 23:06 - Nov 8 with 3476 viewsflynnbo

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/11/08/harry-redknapp-explains-why-queens-park-ra
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 02:35 - Nov 9 with 3356 viewstimcocking

Poor old Harry. If only QPR had given him some money to spend, he'd have done really well. Oh, hang on a minute...

Do we need to point out he tried to sign every striker in the world at some stage?

Seriously, Harry, just shut up now. Why is anybody even asking him what he thinks about football?
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 08:36 - Nov 9 with 3231 viewsEsox_Lucius

I wonder who Wilsons agent was at the time?

The grass is always greener.

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 09:38 - Nov 9 with 3158 viewsNorthernr

Oh the boy who's suddenly got in the England squad that I'd never 'erd of prior is a fentastic player, fentastic. Lovely boy, loves his mum.

We had a look at him when I was at QPR, but I'd never facking 'erd of 'im because he was playing at Nuneaton or some such sht and he wasn't on Willy McKay's books so we signed Mobido Maiga instead. Fentastic.
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:16 - Nov 9 with 3110 viewsqprd

Ah yes, Harry redknapp, the man so well known for having the patience to field young players from the lower divisions

Our strikers in 2013-2014, for those who are keeping track:

-Charlie Austin
-Andrew Johnson
-Modibo Maiga
-Bobby Zamora
-Will Keane
-Kevin Doyle
-Javier Chevanton

we even signed a random Brazilian striker on loan named dellatorre (who never even made the bench) .... which reeks of a backhanded deal with an agent
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:27 - Nov 9 with 3080 viewslave16

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 08:36 - Nov 9 by Esox_Lucius

I wonder who Wilsons agent was at the time?

his agent was harrys cat but the euro was not strong enough for him to get the money from his account in monaco

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:38 - Nov 9 with 3065 viewsted_hendrix

""I'd say: he's gone and scored two goals again. And he went: yeah, but I don't... The next week, he scored again. How'd he go? Well, I'm not sure. Now when he see one or two of them scouts, (they say): I always fancied him, Harry - it was someone else!"

How about you got of your fat arse and your fat wallet that was propping you up at the time and you went and checked the player out yourself, you fat lying bastard.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:42 - Nov 9 with 3056 viewsdaveB

That was on BT Sport about a year ago he said that, sounded like bollocks at the time and still does now
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:53 - Nov 9 with 3041 viewsR_from_afar

“Redknapp tweeted”: Wow!

Either Redknapp’s Twitter account is a fake or has been hacked and the tweet is actually from the hacker, or ‘Arry has hooked up with those Barclays Digital Eagles you see advertised on the telly.

If he has, they must be good, because HR professed (in January 2012) to be utterly clueless when it comes to technology:

‘I can’t work a computer, I don’t know what an email is... I’ve never sent a fax and I’ve never sent a text message.’

Mind you, what he says when he is having his collar felt (as he was in January 2012) and what he says when he is trying to attract the media spotlight with his infinite knowledge of all things football are two entirely different things.

File under “Charlatan”.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:02 - Nov 9 with 3009 viewsNorthernr

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 10:38 - Nov 9 by ted_hendrix

""I'd say: he's gone and scored two goals again. And he went: yeah, but I don't... The next week, he scored again. How'd he go? Well, I'm not sure. Now when he see one or two of them scouts, (they say): I always fancied him, Harry - it was someone else!"

How about you got of your fat arse and your fat wallet that was propping you up at the time and you went and checked the player out yourself, you fat lying bastard.

Oooooh no Ted, the knee injury prevented him even going to Fulham to watch games remember?
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:18 - Nov 9 with 2969 viewsdaveB

Well if we're doing Redknapp tweets, this is his best one which has been deleted but lives on.

Can't work a phone but is all over Cryptocurrency

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/harry-redknapp-cryptocurrency
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:18 - Nov 9 with 2969 viewsRs_Holy

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:02 - Nov 9 by Northernr

Oooooh no Ted, the knee injury prevented him even going to Fulham to watch games remember?

I wonder if Arry visited Lourdes after he 'walked' away from QPR??? The recovery in his knees is nothing short of miraculous!
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:19 - Nov 9 with 2965 viewsjohncharles

Dodged a bullet there Callum. Harry would have ruined your career.

Strong and stable my arse.

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 12:25 - Nov 9 with 2882 viewsJuzzie

Can’t wait to hear his relevations on nearly signing Messi and Ronaldo. And Henry and Maradonna and Pele......
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 13:20 - Nov 9 with 2776 viewssupahoopsa

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:18 - Nov 9 by Rs_Holy

I wonder if Arry visited Lourdes after he 'walked' away from QPR??? The recovery in his knees is nothing short of miraculous!

How on earth are his knees going to cope in the jungle?

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 14:07 - Nov 9 with 2695 viewsRs_Holy

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 13:20 - Nov 9 by supahoopsa

How on earth are his knees going to cope in the jungle?

“So phone now to vote for who you want to do this challenge!... unfortunately Arry will be exempt from this one for medical reasons”.
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 14:12 - Nov 9 with 2679 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 16:22 - Nov 9 with 2572 viewsEsox_Lucius

I can only reiterate a comment from a week or two back from me. Go and read Broken Dreams by Tom Bower, it's a sickening read.

The grass is always greener.

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 21:51 - Nov 9 with 2397 viewsisawqpratwcity

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 11:18 - Nov 9 by daveB

Well if we're doing Redknapp tweets, this is his best one which has been deleted but lives on.

Can't work a phone but is all over Cryptocurrency

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/12/harry-redknapp-cryptocurrency

Don't know why Guardian gets slagged on LFW so much. They very generously failed to list QPR among the clubs stupid enough to have hired the disgraceful reptile.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 22:17 - Nov 9 with 2367 viewsrsonist

10 Jan, 2013

QPR have announced the appointment of Ian Broomfield as chief scout.

Broomfield comes to Loftus Road having previously worked with first team manager Harry Redknapp at both Portsmouth and Tottenham, and his role has been described as "identifying potential transfer targets and working closely with the academy to nurture future stars".

"I've worked closely with Harry for a number of years now, so it's great to link up with him again," Broomfield told the club's official website.
Redknapp obviously missed his cut on this one on 23:32 - Nov 9 with 2319 viewssmegma

Is that article written by someone for whom English is a second language ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024