Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non League Guff 22:56 - Nov 11 with 965 viewsBoston

Well I thought it was interesting....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non League Guff on 08:28 - Nov 12 with 850 viewstoboboly

Maybe he should also qualify that some of these teams have plummeted recently and had much bigger gates?

Gateshead don't even open more than one stand, it is an athletics venue first and foremost.

Also most are cearly groundsharing with other larger sports. If he was at my uni I would fail him.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 8:36]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non League Guff on 09:11 - Nov 12 with 812 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Non League Guff on 08:28 - Nov 12 by toboboly

Maybe he should also qualify that some of these teams have plummeted recently and had much bigger gates?

Gateshead don't even open more than one stand, it is an athletics venue first and foremost.

Also most are cearly groundsharing with other larger sports. If he was at my uni I would fail him.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 8:36]

Unless it's been developed it's only got one stand anyway. Used to work there there odd Saturday as a student. Lovely little club.
Non League Guff on 13:40 - Nov 12 with 750 viewsR_from_afar

A few years back, me and Mrs R from Afar went to watch Queens Park (nice name) v East Stirlingshire. As many of you will know, Queens Park play at Hampden Park.

So, there we were, rattling around in a 52,000 capacity stadium, with just 510 other souls.... Great ground, mind, and it also houses the Museum of Scottish Football.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Non League Guff on 13:48 - Nov 12 with 737 viewsSonofNorfolt

Some of those most pointless statistics I've ever heard.
Non League Guff on 14:56 - Nov 12 with 672 viewsBoston

Non League Guff on 13:40 - Nov 12 by R_from_afar

A few years back, me and Mrs R from Afar went to watch Queens Park (nice name) v East Stirlingshire. As many of you will know, Queens Park play at Hampden Park.

So, there we were, rattling around in a 52,000 capacity stadium, with just 510 other souls.... Great ground, mind, and it also houses the Museum of Scottish Football.

RFA

Don’t Queens Park play in that little stadium behind the home end of Hamden anymore?
(May have asked that question before, can’t remember, I’m old).

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non League Guff on 17:44 - Nov 12 with 624 viewsR_from_afar

Non League Guff on 14:56 - Nov 12 by Boston

Don’t Queens Park play in that little stadium behind the home end of Hamden anymore?
(May have asked that question before, can’t remember, I’m old).

The match I am talking about was probably five years ago but I have checked the situation. You are on the right track: Queens Park are selling the main ground to the SFA and will improve the other ground on the site, Lesser Hampden, and play their games there. It looks like the sale will be when the lease expires, in 2020.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024