Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? 15:40 - Nov 14 with 4299 viewslondonscottish

Looks like the club randomly selected me and asked me if I was interested. I guess the likes of Clive and Finney go? Anyone else?

Is it it interesting or is it really just people going on about the temperature of the hot water in the ladies toilets?

I did have a few questions I was going to ask Lee Hoos but Clive's just gone as asked them all and more!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 15:48 - Nov 14 with 4284 viewsNorthernr

Can be a good night, and the panel hang around afterwards to talk as well. Couple of free beers.

When things are going well, as they are at the moment, they can be a bit tepid though.

If you do come say hello, we'll be the naughty kids at the back playing 'fans forum bingo'.
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 16:05 - Nov 14 with 4247 viewskingsburyR

Can someone ask when they will get rid of Carlsberg in the blue and white.

It is totally ruining my matchday experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm now on the Guinness at half time but getting 2 down in 15 mins is more of a challenge!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 16:32 - Nov 14 with 4196 viewsknocker

Same old wannabes making themselves busy.
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 21:03 - Nov 14 with 3964 viewsDavieQPR

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 16:32 - Nov 14 by knocker

Didn't you get asked then.
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 21:25 - Nov 14 with 3937 viewssmegma

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 16:32 - Nov 14 by knocker

And the same old people who don't even bother to ask a question. What's the f*cking point of even turning up ??
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 23:51 - Nov 14 with 3850 viewswombat

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 21:25 - Nov 14 by smegma

And the same old people who don't even bother to ask a question. What's the f*cking point of even turning up ??

Sorry Clive giving this one amiss so won’t be able to pass on the usual spare tokens . Good luck with the bingo comp usually the highlight of the evening
I would imagine the main topics will be
Training around
Clubs future plans
Water pressure in lower loft bogs

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 07:56 - Nov 15 with 3747 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Simon (rollercoaster) goes to these and says they are informative.
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 08:48 - Nov 15 with 3688 viewshubble

I've been to a couple. Found them interesting, Hoos is a decent bloke, strikes me as honest and it's worth going to meet him and ask whatever it is you're itching to ask. He definitely listens.
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 08:59 - Nov 15 with 3682 viewsPinnerPaul

Surely, if everyone asked a question, you would be there until about 5.00am?
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 09:09 - Nov 15 with 3667 viewstoboboly

Get an invite, going on holiday, typical QPR fan :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 09:32 - Nov 15 with 3646 viewsEsox_Lucius

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 08:48 - Nov 15 by hubble

I've been to a couple. Found them interesting, Hoos is a decent bloke, strikes me as honest and it's worth going to meet him and ask whatever it is you're itching to ask. He definitely listens.

I have spoken to him outside the ground on matchdays a few times, both before and after the game, and he is one of the most approachable people you could wish to meet. I get that he can't give confidential information out but I have been surprised by his candour when talking about QPR. I gathered the impression from him at the time, and from Clive's interview, that LCS is going to be a hard ask due to the factors outlined in Clive's piece and from replies to myself and Dave Thomas when we queried him about it. H&F seem very ambivalent regarding their support for the club and that, coupled with the interest groups, will be a hard nut to crack.
The suggestion of joining the interest groups to get the supporters POV over is an excellent one and I would also respectfully suggest that as many fans as possible link up with the QPR in W12 group to keep up with news, and to give them the credibility that numbers bring. I see see Sarah at almost every game and she says the group are working closely with QPR and have a meeting set up with them soon to align their focus and share whatever information is needed.

The grass is always greener.

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 09:33 - Nov 15 with 3645 viewsNorthernr

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 23:51 - Nov 14 by wombat

Sorry Clive giving this one amiss so won’t be able to pass on the usual spare tokens . Good luck with the bingo comp usually the highlight of the evening
I would imagine the main topics will be
Training around
Clubs future plans
Water pressure in lower loft bogs

I'm betting big on 'what does Les actually do?' this year.
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 11:42 - Nov 15 with 3573 viewssmegma

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 09:33 - Nov 15 by Northernr

Do you mean 'Evil Les' ??
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 19:17 - Nov 15 with 3428 viewsPunteR

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 11:42 - Nov 15 by smegma

Do you mean 'Evil Les' ??

How did 'Sir Les' become 'Evil Les'?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 01:18 - Nov 16 with 3276 viewswombat

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 09:33 - Nov 15 by Northernr

Easy money Clive, can we have a longest question comp as well for a change , I’m going 4 mins 23seconds with no actual question being asked at The end of it

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 18:07 - Nov 16 with 3146 viewsSnipper

I’d love to go and see what happens.

How do you get an invite/ticket?
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 19:35 - Nov 16 with 3086 viewsRBlock

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 18:07 - Nov 16 by Snipper

I’d love to go and see what happens.

How do you get an invite/ticket?

Just email the club mate, they hand them out like sweets. Usually an email address on the page where they announce it. I usually go but can't this year as been roped into something by the missus, but they emailed me confirming I was on the list anyway [fyi, I do nothing of any note, unlike Clive, Dave Thomas et al, I'm just a bog standard ST holder].
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 19:06 - Nov 22 with 2786 viewsaston_hoop

Currently broadcasting live on the Facebook in case anyone is interested

edit - important news. Sir Les turned down the FA job.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 19:15]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 21:58 - Nov 22 with 2553 viewssmegma

And I forgot to ask my question as I'd lost the will to live halfway through !!!
Does anyone on here go to the fan's forum? on 23:39 - Nov 22 with 2406 viewslondonscottish

Well it's the only one I've done so I found it interesting.

I bumped into Clive, had a good chat with Andy Sinton, shook hands with Les and was genuinely interested in what the panel had to say esp Lee Hoos on LCS & Steve Mac's general observations about players/systems/characters/scouting/tactics/performances/consistency.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024