Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan 12:33 - Nov 15 with 1812 viewsbosh67

One week emergency loan deal. Gets him a game and that will help him. Feel for him but at the moment Joe is a long way ahead of him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 13:46 - Nov 15 with 1699 viewsrsonist

I should imagine he's basically available for transfer now, coming up to 25 and what with Dieng impressing at Stevenage by all accounts. Polish lad in the U23s also highly rated IIRC.

Didn't realise Dieng was 23 (same as Lumley) by the by.
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 14:12 - Nov 15 with 1668 viewsNorthernr

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 13:46 - Nov 15 by rsonist

I should imagine he's basically available for transfer now, coming up to 25 and what with Dieng impressing at Stevenage by all accounts. Polish lad in the U23s also highly rated IIRC.

Yeh, agree, think he's done here. Still think we did him no favours at all with that set up in August and it's a shame but you can't argue with Lumley now.
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 14:53 - Nov 15 with 1591 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 13:46 - Nov 15 by rsonist

Don't think he will be here long but if you look at the comments under the QPR Twitter announcement. Utterly shameful. People in jubilation, a bit of abuse, just taking the piss. End of the day he is still our player, and unfortunately had a bad run in a time our squad and play was awful. No need to have a go at him. Good luck to him at Wycombe. I'm sure he'd much rather there than here with some of our fans

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 14:58 - Nov 15 with 1579 viewsPinnerPaul

Indeed.

Anyone who blames only the GK for poor results at this level, really doesn't know much about football!
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 15:46 - Nov 15 with 1493 viewspaulparker

I really rated Ingram he had a spell towards the end of the season when JFH was in his first season
That he played the last 6 games and looked brilliant the talk was about having two outstanding keepers at the club , goes to show how quickly things change for a keeper just ask joe hart , Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton
Good luck to him I hope he gets some form back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 15:49 - Nov 15 with 1483 viewsPinnerPaul

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 15:46 - Nov 15 by paulparker

I really rated Ingram he had a spell towards the end of the season when JFH was in his first season
That he played the last 6 games and looked brilliant the talk was about having two outstanding keepers at the club , goes to show how quickly things change for a keeper just ask joe hart , Fraser Forster and Tom Heaton

and a certain Mr Smithies!
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 18:01 - Nov 15 with 1336 viewsDejR_vu

Football in general, and goalkeepers in particular, is a lot about luck and making sure you take your opportunity when it comes your way. He’s been unlucky; been very patient and then pretty much hung out to dry when he got his chance. That said, if what we have seen is a true reflection of his kicking ability, i’m amazed he’s even had a chance at this level.

Hope he gets some form and confidence back and goes on to have a good career.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 18:32 - Nov 15 with 1308 viewsLblock

Good keepers these days are confident, patient, able to concentrate and communicate with 10 players in front of them - kicking ability and reading the overall game is massive.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen of Matt, he doesn't seem to possess these modern key minerals. He's a big lad, can stop shots no doubt but that'll get you League 1 or 2 only.
Love to be wrong as he seems a decent fella and I do hope he comes back ready to pull up trees.

Question... who sits on the bench now as back up?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 18:47 - Nov 15 with 1279 viewsDejR_vu

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 18:32 - Nov 15 by Lblock

Good keepers these days are confident, patient, able to concentrate and communicate with 10 players in front of them - kicking ability and reading the overall game is massive.

Unfortunately, from what I've seen of Matt, he doesn't seem to possess these modern key minerals. He's a big lad, can stop shots no doubt but that'll get you League 1 or 2 only.
Love to be wrong as he seems a decent fella and I do hope he comes back ready to pull up trees.

Question... who sits on the bench now as back up?

He does. He’s only gone for a week.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 20:45 - Nov 15 with 1156 viewsqpr1976

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 18:47 - Nov 15 by DejR_vu

He does. He’s only gone for a week.

And in a week when we’re not playing.....
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 00:48 - Nov 16 with 1006 viewssmegma

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 15:46 - Nov 15 by paulparker

His situation reminds me of a keeper we had a few years ago who came on as a sub at Wembley tonight.
Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 00:49 - Nov 16 with 1004 viewssmegma

Matt Ingram goes back to Wycombe on loan on 14:53 - Nov 15 by RANGERS4EVER

Don't think he will be here long but if you look at the comments under the QPR Twitter announcement. Utterly shameful. People in jubilation, a bit of abuse, just taking the piss. End of the day he is still our player, and unfortunately had a bad run in a time our squad and play was awful. No need to have a go at him. Good luck to him at Wycombe. I'm sure he'd much rather there than here with some of our fans

And probably comments by 'fans' who don't even go to games no doubt,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024