Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? 18:02 - Nov 15 with 18446 viewsGloryHunter

Gove has been playing a canny long game. If I were a betting man I'd say he was worth a tenner at 10/1. (Actually Corbyn is favourite at 5/1, but surely if May was dumped by the Tories, they'd have to elect a new leader, who would become PM temporarily until Labour could form a coalition, or until a general election?)
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 18:12]
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 18:15 - Nov 15 with 9467 viewsSharpy36

"Labour could form a coalition"

They would need to form an opinion first, don`t hold your breath.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 18:17 - Nov 15 with 9454 viewsflynnbo

Good God not Gove ffs!
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 18:26 - Nov 15 with 9432 viewsGloryHunter

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 18:15 - Nov 15 by Sharpy36

Next Prime Minister - Oddschecker:

Corbyn 5
Raab 7
Javid 7
Johnson 7
Gove 10
[Post edited 15 Nov 2018 18:27]
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:04 - Nov 15 with 9353 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 18:15 - Nov 15 by Sharpy36

You need to stop reading MSM, it's affecting your judgement. LOL

The grass is always greener.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:11 - Nov 15 with 9340 viewsPunteR

Its going to be Boris isnt it.?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:14 - Nov 15 with 9334 viewsrunningman75

Alan Johnson has retired.
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:33 - Nov 15 with 9299 viewskensalriser

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:11 - Nov 15 by PunteR

Its going to be Boris isnt it.?

Don't think he's popular enough among the parliamentary party.

Raab though, dear god. The man so woefully ill-informed he didn't realise that Dover-Calais is kind of important for trade. Hardline ideological tw at that literally doesn't know what he's talking about.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:48 - Nov 15 with 9258 viewsToast_R

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:33 - Nov 15 by kensalriser

Don't think he's popular enough among the parliamentary party.

Raab though, dear god. The man so woefully ill-informed he didn't realise that Dover-Calais is kind of important for trade. Hardline ideological tw at that literally doesn't know what he's talking about.

Raab is MP in my constituency and I am can confirm he's safe seated and good for nothing.
My bet would be Boris's brother Jo.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:51 - Nov 15 with 9256 viewsSharpy36

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 19:04 - Nov 15 by Esox_Lucius

You need to stop reading MSM, it's affecting your judgement. LOL

Care to explain ?

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 20:23 - Nov 15 with 9180 viewspaulparker

Il never forget Gove looking like a startled rabbit when Disco went up to him in the Queen aderlaide a couple of seasons ago for a little chat

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:09 - Nov 15 with 9008 viewsTonto

Can we disown Gove?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:15 - Nov 15 with 8992 viewsGloryHunter

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:09 - Nov 15 by Tonto

Can we disown Gove?

But maybe he could get QPR back into Europe?
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:21 - Nov 15 with 8978 viewsCiderwithRsie

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:09 - Nov 15 by Tonto

Can we disown Gove?

Or can we get Disco into No 10?

He might have to be a bit less conventional to fit into politics at the moment, but if he really hits form I reckon his first meeting with Trump might sort a few things out.
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 22:32 - Nov 15 with 8953 viewsnumptydumpty

Blimey how embarrassing being associated with Gove. Your archetypal rangers fan !!!!!
There is no one really standing out as any kind of replacement PM. We are buggered whatever happens, hence why I never pay much attention to politics if I don't have to..

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:10 - Nov 15 with 8887 viewsdigswellhoop

reece mogg
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:18 - Nov 15 with 8879 viewsLazyFan

Let's be clear.

He is not a QPR supporter. His son is into football so, he thought he would take him to Chelscum with the rest of the Tories. When he saw the prices, he changed to QPR instead.

And that is why he is seen here. To look like a common man of the people and save a few quid doing it.

Javid will be the next PM or we shall have a GE and Corbyn will have 2nd Ref in the manifesto and will win with that. And then we shall delay Brexit by 6 months. The 2nd Ref will be Remain but only just and we shall have wasted two years on it all.

The real fault lies with the EU, if they had accepted Camerons deal of border control only, then all of this would never have happened. Idiots!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:27 - Nov 15 with 8864 viewsGloryHunter

"He is not a QPR supporter. His son is into football so, he thought he would take him to Chelscum with the rest of the Tories. When he saw the prices, he changed to QPR instead.
And that is why he is seen here. To look like a common man of the people and save a few quid doing it."

How do you know that?
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:41 - Nov 15 with 8855 views18StoneOfHoop

Gove trying to drink water like a normal human being
https://metro.co.uk/2016/07/02/meanwhile-heres-michael-gove-drinking-water-59805

Is it Mr Bean or Michael Gove?

Embarrassing

With friends like Gove...

Over-wheening over-arching all-consuming AMBITION! Yet he pretends he has none.

Comments below the jump:
"Johnson is a clown but this man is an opportunist slimy back-stabber."
" MG you...snake!
You let Boris take a lot of risk fronting the campaign...and then from the sidelines...slid the knife in.
You were tweeting his supporters not 24hrs ago, urging them to support him."

[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 0:07]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:53 - Nov 15 with 8834 viewsjohncharles

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 20:23 - Nov 15 by paulparker

Il never forget Gove looking like a startled rabbit when Disco went up to him in the Queen aderlaide a couple of seasons ago for a little chat

Video ?

Strong and stable my arse.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 00:12 - Nov 16 with 8810 viewsHitch

What a fck up you people have over there.
I think the leave mandate should have needed 75% approval.
An initial protest vote has turned into a monumental cock-up.
Gove is a robbers mask.
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 00:19 - Nov 16 with 8801 viewsDavieQPR

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 00:12 - Nov 16 by Hitch

What a fck up you people have over there.
I think the leave mandate should have needed 75% approval.
An initial protest vote has turned into a monumental cock-up.
Gove is a robbers mask.

Sorry got to be a Female. preferably Asian and a LesbianL
QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 00:33 - Nov 16 with 8786 viewskensalriser

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 23:18 - Nov 15 by LazyFan

Let's be clear.

He is not a QPR supporter. His son is into football so, he thought he would take him to Chelscum with the rest of the Tories. When he saw the prices, he changed to QPR instead.

And that is why he is seen here. To look like a common man of the people and save a few quid doing it.

Javid will be the next PM or we shall have a GE and Corbyn will have 2nd Ref in the manifesto and will win with that. And then we shall delay Brexit by 6 months. The 2nd Ref will be Remain but only just and we shall have wasted two years on it all.

The real fault lies with the EU, if they had accepted Camerons deal of border control only, then all of this would never have happened. Idiots!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not convinced the country is ready to install someone of Pakistani descent as a Conservative PM.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 01:21 - Nov 16 with 8761 viewsLazyFan

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 00:33 - Nov 16 by kensalriser

Not convinced the country is ready to install someone of Pakistani descent as a Conservative PM.

That is the reason they will do it.
Just like Maggie, once in they will have to betray their demographic to be seen as not to show favouritism. Thus being even more biased than UKIP on a stag do in Rotherham.

Which is why the establishment will love their parliament boy.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 01:40 - Nov 16 with 8733 viewsBoston

A QPR man y’say, so that would make him Ladbroke Gove?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 07:50 - Nov 16 with 8628 viewswelwynranger

QPR supporter for next Prime Minister? on 01:40 - Nov 16 by Boston

A QPR man y’say, so that would make him Ladbroke Gove?

LOL . Very good
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024