Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest 20:59 - Nov 15 with 1504 viewsSonofNorfolt

I know this isn't a buy or sell forum but I'm not allowed to put this item on Ebay as it contains alcohol. So.........

I've got an unopened Magnum of Champagne, the label is from Rangers v Forest 10/4/93 in a game where Les got the first of his two hat-tricks that weekend.

Offers to melh64@hotmail.co.uk

I thank you
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 22:09 - Nov 15 with 1324 viewsToast_R

You should bring it and drink it yourself on the 22 when we smash the hoodoo - all very apt...
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 00:23 - Nov 16 with 1239 viewsDavieQPR

Non vintage champagne will last for 3-4years before it starts to turn Keep it for the memories.
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 09:12 - Nov 16 with 1128 viewsToast_R

CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 00:23 - Nov 16 by DavieQPR

Non vintage champagne will last for 3-4years before it starts to turn Keep it for the memories.

I can vouch for that, once upon a time my father in law brought a few bottles to my wife and mine's engagement party. He'd been hoarding the sh*t for years. The look on our guests faces as they quaffed on their flutes still lives with me today.
It was like that time when you're a kid and you taste a mouthful of gone off milk for the first time. There you are with a a mouth full of Ricicles feeling confused by how something so good tastes so bad?
[Post edited 16 Nov 2018 9:12]
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 16:47 - Nov 16 with 887 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bang it open at the Promotion Party 2019
CHAMPAGNE QPR v Forest on 19:21 - Nov 16 with 779 viewsNoDiddley

Mel
I spotted it on ebay before it got pulled.
It's basically a bottle of plonk with a QPR sticker on it dated as you say, no reference to Sir Les.
I can't see many takers but good luck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024