Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 14:20 - Nov 17 with 1223 viewsbosh67

Well our winning theme tune "Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English has passed away. All us QPR fans are grateful to hear this track! A lot recently. RIP Scott.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 14:51 - Nov 17 with 1199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hope he gets to meet Daphne. RIP.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 17:38 - Nov 17 with 1119 viewsHadders

RIP. A nice legacy, though better if more fans knew who he was. Also sung by supporters of Bristol Rovers, Wolves, Wednesday and Villa, at least.
"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 19:00 - Nov 17 with 1090 viewscolinallcars

Jeff Beck always hated this song and Tallyman which he was forced to do for commercial reasons.
"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 19:11 - Nov 17 with 1080 viewsrsonist

It's not often I listen to this song beyond HQ and I'm always amused when reminded of its original cynical irony. Perfect QPR celebration music I suppose...! Think we've made it quite our own now though.
"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 21:16 - Nov 17 with 1038 viewsCamberleyR

"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 19:00 - Nov 17 by colinallcars

Jeff Beck always hated this song and Tallyman which he was forced to do for commercial reasons.

He compared it to having a pink toilet seat hung around your neck for the rest of your life.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

(No subject) on 21:41 - Nov 17 with 1026 viewscolinallcars

"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 21:16 - Nov 17 by CamberleyR

He compared it to having a pink toilet seat hung around your neck for the rest of your life.

Yes, I'd forgotten he said that. I actually quite liked Tallyman though.
"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 00:08 - Nov 18 with 982 viewsGloryHunter

"Hi Ho Silver Lining" songwriter Scott English dies at 75 on 19:11 - Nov 17 by rsonist

It's not often I listen to this song beyond HQ and I'm always amused when reminded of its original cynical irony. Perfect QPR celebration music I suppose...! Think we've made it quite our own now though.

Explain please?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024