Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So England 16:19 - Nov 18 with 3813 viewsToast_R

Better than Spain and Croatia -what can't speak can't lie.

Well I never.
So England on 17:08 - Nov 18 with 3717 viewsRangersw12

Thought we played really well today and should of been out of sight by HT

This England team is really good to watch and likeable
So England on 17:26 - Nov 18 with 3671 viewsMrSheen

My friend took his seven-year-old son along for his first ever game. They left at 1-0. He tried to persuade him that the roars were for subs coming on.
So England on 18:38 - Nov 18 with 3570 viewsCamberleyR

Just noticed that the Nations League finals are following the format that the finals of the European Championships used to have up until 1976. Four finalists (or semi-finalists if you like) one of whom stages the tournament, two semi finals, third place playoff and a final, all done and dusted in four days.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

So England on 19:07 - Nov 18 with 3519 viewsToast_R

Something to look forward to in the barron summer months.
So England on 19:28 - Nov 18 with 3474 viewsBlackCrowe

So England on 17:08 - Nov 18 by Rangersw12

That's it in a nutshell - after the bling of Rooney, Cashley, Fat Frank etc this team seems the complete antithesis. Except Sterling, who despite being a proper talent, is hateable.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

So England on 19:31 - Nov 18 with 3467 viewstraininvain

So England on 19:28 - Nov 18 by BlackCrowe

That's it in a nutshell - after the bling of Rooney, Cashley, Fat Frank etc this team seems the complete antithesis. Except Sterling, who despite being a proper talent, is hateable.

Why’s Sterling hateable?
So England on 19:44 - Nov 18 with 3438 viewsOutWestR

Maybe read this ... https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/raheem-sterling-england-it-was-

Plenty of other players you could say are ‘hateable’, I think saying that about Sterling is harsh.
So England on 19:48 - Nov 18 with 3432 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'm just going to leave this here.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/nov/17/ex-players-england-team-wayne-r
Login to get fewer ads

So England on 19:49 - Nov 18 with 3428 viewsCiderwithRsie

So England on 19:44 - Nov 18 by OutWestR

Maybe read this ... https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/raheem-sterling-england-it-was-

Plenty of other players you could say are ‘hateable’, I think saying that about Sterling is harsh.

+1
So England on 20:55 - Nov 18 with 3287 viewssmegma

I'm awaiting this thread to go to 20 pages with everyone suddenly supporting England
So England on 21:27 - Nov 18 with 3251 viewspaulparker

Great second half , Gomez was mom what a player he is btw , I thought Sancho changed the game and stretched them as they were knackered, I’ve stuck up for Sterling a lot on this forum but I thought he was going through the motions today same with Kane ( goal aside he was also poor)
But a win is a win that was a tough group especially losing the 1st game
It’s great we have strength in depth now and can call up some very talented lads from the u21 team who also played very well against Italy the other day
It’s good to be able to look forward to England games

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

So England on 22:54 - Nov 18 with 3108 viewsBoston

So England on 19:07 - Nov 18 by Toast_R

Something to look forward to in the barron summer months.

Good lord they can duke it out with any of Europe’s toffs.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 23:42]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So England on 23:00 - Nov 18 with 3098 viewsdaveB

went to the game today, weird atmosphere, was sat in the family bit which was diabolical for atmosphere but cheap tickets, £35 for me and my kid but 6.90 for a pint

We both got told to calm down by some rupert when we lost the plot after the second goal. Thought England were very good and full deserved the win. As much as i loved it England really need to go on the road for these games
So England on 23:46 - Nov 18 with 3035 viewsBoston

So England on 23:00 - Nov 18 by daveB

went to the game today, weird atmosphere, was sat in the family bit which was diabolical for atmosphere but cheap tickets, £35 for me and my kid but 6.90 for a pint

We both got told to calm down by some rupert when we lost the plot after the second goal. Thought England were very good and full deserved the win. As much as i loved it England really need to go on the road for these games

Probably been better if you hadn’t filled yer kid with expensive beer then.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

So England on 08:23 - Nov 19 with 2812 viewsNortholt_Rs

Plenty of hateable mugs out there - can’t see Raheem being one of them tbh. Local kid done good, from a nothing background. Fair play to the lad.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

So England on 04:42 - Nov 21 with 2298 viewstimcocking

The bling of Rooney?! Ffs. You've just accused him of being everything he railed against. Whatever else he was, he was anti bling and the consummate team player.

Unlike the rest of them.
So England on 00:23 - Nov 24 with 1988 viewssharky8

So England on 17:08 - Nov 18 by Rangersw12

Yeah, I think that this team have a good future!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024