Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21274 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 18:06 - Dec 9 with 2178 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:46 - Dec 9 by WatfordR

I don't think the issue about Redknapp (for me anyway) was ever about what he did for us as our manager. The point is about him as a person.

I was mortified that he was appointed as our manager, I'd never have allowed him within 10 miles of Loftus Road personally, and was one of the few who said so quite vocally on here at the time. And the reason for that was that he was (always has been, always will be) plainly a conman and a chancer whose ONLY interest was in himself and what he could make for himself. Not just his main focus, his ONLY focus. He couldn't give a sh@t about football, management, coaching or anything else, only what opportunities they gave him to look after himself. If he can lie to further his interests, he will. If he can use others to further his interests, he will. If he can get away with doing eff all while furthering his interests, he will.

It's even quite obvious from watching him in the jungle, and anyone who isn't seeing that either isn't watching very closely or doesn't want to. Does he put himself forward for any of the trials? No, let someone else do it. Watch one of his campmates fall and hurt themselves? Call for someone else to come and sort the problem out, although he is stood three feet away. All the little tales that he's "borrowed" from other football people and passed off as his own. Good old Hazza. What a great bloke.

FFS. The bloke is a parasite.

I think if you want to win the trials sending a 72 year old man ahead of young people desperate for airtime would be a bit daft. When Barrowman fell and he called for help it made sense to call for people who might be able to carry him back to camp. he didn't stand back and do nothing,

Redknapp is like most human beings, he has his bad traits, can be an idiot and a nasty piece of work at times and at other times can be a good person and very funny. I don't think I've ever seen a football managers character analysed as much as his.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:39 - Dec 9 with 2026 viewsWrightUp5hit___

"Bloody hell, I don't like rats!"

Love it!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:41 - Dec 9 with 2020 viewsloftboy

For his age he’s not been excused any trials like celebs on previous shows and to be fair when he’s done one he’s done well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:57 - Dec 9 with 2001 viewsPunteR

He's going to win isnt he..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:14 - Dec 9 with 1962 viewsWrightUp5hit___

It's a bit like a Man Utd v Chelsea cup final, lost all interest.....
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:16 - Dec 9 with 1962 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:57 - Dec 9 by PunteR

He's going to win isnt he..

I really hope Holly or Dec say to him “well of course Harry you made your name as a wheeler dealer”
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:22 - Dec 9 with 1939 viewsCamberleyR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:16 - Dec 9 by Rs_Holy

I really hope Holly or Dec say to him “well of course Harry you made your name as a wheeler dealer”

"No I'm not a wheeler and dealer. Fúck off"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:29 - Dec 9 with 1913 viewsloftboy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:16 - Dec 9 by Rs_Holy

They did play the minder theme tune when they were showing his highlights.

Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 1906 viewsloftboy

Flipping heck he’s won it

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:31 - Dec 9 with 1899 viewsRs_Holy

FENTASTIC!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:36 - Dec 9 with 1844 viewsRangersDave

what deranged fools voted for shot knees?

biggest travesty of any credibility the show had.

Fenfeckintastic, my bottle!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The on 22:38 - Dec 9 with 1830 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:36 - Dec 9 by RangersDave

what deranged fools voted for shot knees?

biggest travesty of any credibility the show had.

Fenfeckintastic, my bottle!

Not sure Dave, Joe Swash won it once
[Post edited 9 Dec 2018 23:05]
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:51 - Dec 9 with 1780 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good on him.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:53 - Dec 9 with 1701 viewsdaveB

Did he win it? Hunter was right, i wanted to watch it but a man offered me some magic beans in exchange for my tv this morning so i missed it. I'm told the beans will grow into a new tv so will hopefully see it on catch up when they grow
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 00:15 - Dec 10 with 1685 viewsPunteR

I suppose Mark Hughes is signing up for Strictly come dancing now..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 06:42 - Dec 10 with 1606 viewsLblock

Master con man cons the nation

Not a surprise really y’know

More dosh for the Sandbanks flood protection fund and is the one, the only, The all consuming thing that matters to CandleFace........ money.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The on 07:14 - Dec 10 with 1582 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:55 - Dec 10 with 1528 viewsDixie_CT

I’ve been conned as I used to really dislike Redknapp from his time with us but watched the final last night and I thought he came across really well. The love shown towards him from his fellow celebs and the presenters seemed pretty authentic.

Yeah he is a bit of a merchant when it comes to football management, from a different era and strikes me as a bit stuck in his ways. However for me, his poor choices, lying and bottling of the QPR job have to be put into context. There are a lot worse people in football than him.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:59 - Dec 10 with 1450 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:55 - Dec 10 by Dixie_CT

I’ve been conned as I used to really dislike Redknapp from his time with us but watched the final last night and I thought he came across really well. The love shown towards him from his fellow celebs and the presenters seemed pretty authentic.

Yeah he is a bit of a merchant when it comes to football management, from a different era and strikes me as a bit stuck in his ways. However for me, his poor choices, lying and bottling of the QPR job have to be put into context. There are a lot worse people in football than him.

He's a cnt. End of.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:31 - Dec 10 with 1405 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:59 - Dec 10 by Orthodox_Hoop

He's a cnt. End of.

Good to see some reasoned argument.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:34 - Dec 10 with 1404 viewspaulparker

This a 1000% some QPR fans have very short memories it seems
It’s only going to get worse not content with his dopey son on the box with every other programme on sky we are going to get Hazza ( my toes still haven’t uncurled yet ) on everything from promoting jam rolly polly on adverts to loose woman talking about his true love Sandra ( I thought his true love was wonga)
Candle face is never going to be off our screens when he should be in the clink the devious kunt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:44 - Dec 10 with 1381 viewsfrancisbowles

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:34 - Dec 10 by paulparker

This a 1000% some QPR fans have very short memories it seems
It’s only going to get worse not content with his dopey son on the box with every other programme on sky we are going to get Hazza ( my toes still haven’t uncurled yet ) on everything from promoting jam rolly polly on adverts to loose woman talking about his true love Sandra ( I thought his true love was wonga)
Candle face is never going to be off our screens when he should be in the clink the devious kunt

A female friend of ours said 'he's such a lovely man' last week. I responded in a similar fashion to you pp.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:00 - Dec 10 with 1363 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:31 - Dec 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Good to see some reasoned argument.

I'm a simple man, I say it how I see it. Bloke's a conniving, two-faced, greedy cnt. But hey, as long as he came across OK on the telly box in the jungle on a show he'd 'never' seen before that makes him alright in some people's books. What next? John Terry wins next year's IAC...GMOOH! and suddenly all is forgiven? Get to fckery...
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:06 - Dec 10 with 1349 viewsToast_R

On another note, I'd forgotten how good Noel Edmonds is on TV. Someone should get him a new presenting gig.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:18 - Dec 10 with 1327 viewsMick_S

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:06 - Dec 10 by Toast_R

On another note, I'd forgotten how good Noel Edmonds is on TV. Someone should get him a new presenting gig.

He was going to retire if he won it.

Beard/chinny reckon.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024