Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21269 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 17:38 - Nov 20 with 3150 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:47 - Nov 20 by R_from_afar

But I think the fact that he's such good company and such a jovial, engaging chap is perhaps the worst thing about him because it is in such sharp contrast to that avaricious, devious and mendacious part of him which lurks hidden below the surface, Dave.

RFA

I'm not looking to defend him and say he's a great bloke but he's the sort of character who does well in these shows as he has a few funny stories and will keep people entertained. He's been good value so far
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:32 - Nov 20 with 3023 viewsloftboy

5 votes entered for him tonight

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:32 - Nov 20 with 3023 viewssupahoopsa

5 votes for Harry for the next trial

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:34 - Nov 20 with 3020 viewsWatfordR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:32 - Nov 20 by supahoopsa

5 votes for Harry for the next trial

Ditto
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:37 - Nov 20 with 3016 viewsWokingR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:34 - Nov 20 by WatfordR

Ditto

Same here
This is going to be a landslide
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:38 - Nov 20 with 3015 viewsMancR

10 in our house
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:39 - Nov 20 with 3012 viewsWrightUp5hit___

VOTE FOR HARRY NOW!
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:01 - Nov 20 with 2984 viewsloftboy

Boooo it’s a fix

Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:04 - Nov 20 with 2978 viewssupahoopsa

Bollox, he's got away with it.
We will all need to keep trying and get fans of other clubs he's screwed over to vote.
Cmon Brum, saints, Pompey fans

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 00:38 - Nov 21 with 2856 viewsDavieQPR

He is on a reported £500K for this show. I would probably sh*g the kangaroo then eat it's anus for that.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:06 - Nov 21 with 2715 viewsdaveB

He'll do the eating challenge, the way he's carried on over eating anything unusual will ensure he gets that one
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:08 - Nov 21 with 2644 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:39 - Nov 20 by WrightUp5hit___

VOTE FOR HARRY NOW!

I would imagine Harry wont be voted to do any trials whilst Anne Hegerty is still in the show. She's already starting to fall apart at the seams and has already uttered the words "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" during her first trial. If those voting spot a weakness they tend to go for the jugular.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:29 - Nov 21 with 2629 viewsPunteR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:17 - Nov 20 by smegma

So you are watching it !!!

Ha.! Its on my tv yes but im too busy reading LFW to watch that rubbish.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The on 13:13 - Nov 21 with 2583 viewsCamberleyR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:08 - Nov 21 by Rs_Holy

I would imagine Harry wont be voted to do any trials whilst Anne Hegerty is still in the show. She's already starting to fall apart at the seams and has already uttered the words "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" during her first trial. If those voting spot a weakness they tend to go for the jugular.

Yep, Gillian McKeith springs to mind....

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:49 - Nov 22 with 2351 viewsJuzzie

Why do these people put themselves up for this when they're not emotionally or physically able to do so?

Surely they should have check-up's beforehand or is it in the TV company's interest for contestants to have melt-downs?
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:51 - Nov 22 with 2270 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:49 - Nov 22 by Juzzie

Why do these people put themselves up for this when they're not emotionally or physically able to do so?

Surely they should have check-up's beforehand or is it in the TV company's interest for contestants to have melt-downs?

Some do it for the money, others for the challenge for most it will be to raise their profile as work is drying up.

They are all given checks before they go in which is why several of them will be ruled out of some challenges
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:57 - Nov 22 with 2265 viewspaulparker

On a side note I wouldn’t mind a go on that Rita , I reckon she is dirtier than a tramps vest

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The on 13:04 - Nov 22 with 2244 viewsMick_S

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:57 - Nov 22 by paulparker

On a side note I wouldn’t mind a go on that Rita , I reckon she is dirtier than a tramps vest

Uncle Alan won't be too pleased with that.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:07 - Nov 22 with 2234 viewsTheChef

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:51 - Nov 22 by daveB

Some do it for the money, others for the challenge for most it will be to raise their profile as work is drying up.

They are all given checks before they go in which is why several of them will be ruled out of some challenges

You mean they don't all do it for the money??????

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:26 - Nov 22 with 2213 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:57 - Nov 22 by paulparker

I want to know if the collars and cuffs match?
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:51 - Nov 22 with 2079 viewsloftboy

The hammy bastard has now become assistant to “emperor” Noel Edmonds thus becoming immune from trials and tasks.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:23 - Nov 22 with 2056 viewsLblock

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:51 - Nov 22 by loftboy

The hammy bastard has now become assistant to “emperor” Noel Edmonds thus becoming immune from trials and tasks.

I'm telling you --- it's a goddam set up!!

He's getting air time, he's getting an easy ride and he's getting right on my tits

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:38 - Nov 22 with 2027 viewsHayesender

Fck me, just sat through that pile of tripe for the last hour or so. Arry's knees look ok

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 00:51 - Nov 23 with 1961 viewsFDC

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:43 - Nov 19 by FDC

Has anyone considered how awful it will be if the great British public inexplicably take to him and he becomes a national treasure?

I'm calling an emergency meeting.

Yes we would all like a go on Roxy

But do we have contingency plans in place for when Redknapp fuc king wins this thing and ends up all over everything as a fuking mainstream luvvy?
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 01:27 - Nov 23 with 1932 viewsNorthernr

Aren't the Australians meant to have all manner of flesh devouring critters ambling about the place? Christ, even Steve Irwin got knifed by a bloody stingray in the end. Taking their sweet time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024