Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21271 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:37 - Nov 24 with 2738 viewsLunarJetman

I’m sure good old Harry has just passed off an anecdote I’ve heard Rodney Marsh tell as one of his own....
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:37 - Nov 24 with 2736 viewspaulparker

Bullsh1t Arry telling the Rodney Marsh, Alf Ramsey story and making it about him
I need to stop watching it as I’m starting to shout expletives at the the telly

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 2697 viewsloftboy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:37 - Nov 24 by paulparker

Bullsh1t Arry telling the Rodney Marsh, Alf Ramsey story and making it about him
I need to stop watching it as I’m starting to shout expletives at the the telly

Worms in his gob is a good start

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:54 - Nov 24 with 2692 viewsFDC

I don't generally watch this, and have seen about ten minutes one night this week out of Redknapp-curiosity. But my wife just showed me a clip that is apparently doing the rounds on Facebook of him going about how much he loves his wife.

I say again, he's working this and will end up winning it and be all over the telly over Xmas. Absolute nightmare.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:58 - Nov 24 with 2676 viewsloftboy

Is a cockroach in his mouth classed as cannibalism?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:00 - Nov 24 with 2675 viewsBklynRanger

Mr J Lennon is at this very moment recording Imagine on Channel 4 if anyone wants to get clean
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:04 - Nov 24 with 2658 viewsloftboy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:00 - Nov 24 by BklynRanger

Mr J Lennon is at this very moment recording Imagine on Channel 4 if anyone wants to get clean

Hopefully the kangaroo anus will be on the menu after the break.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:11 - Nov 24 with 2636 viewsEsox_Lucius

I couldn't watch them squishing fish eyes and spitting the juice in to the glasses

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:52 - Nov 24 with 2592 viewsdaveB

have to say he's been very funny on this show, I know we are meant to hate him and be all angry but some of the stuff he comes out with really makes me laugh
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:38 - Nov 24 with 2522 viewsFDC

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:00 - Nov 24 by BklynRanger

That's what I watched. Honestly not sure what's more embarrassing, slebs eating maggots for fame or hippies staying in bed for peace ...
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 00:56 - Nov 25 with 2470 viewsToast_R

To be fair, I couldnt have done what he did tonight. The worms...
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:12 - Nov 25 with 2336 viewsdaveB

line of the series though from Noel Edmonds

Harry - I hope the trial isn't complicated, I can't do complicated things like puzzles...

Noel - Or tax returns
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:45 - Nov 25 with 2094 viewsloftboy

So he’s drunk liquidised pigs cock, tempted when the eliminations start to keep voting for him to stay so that he suffers more.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:02 - Nov 26 with 1945 viewsDorse

Never a tribe of vicious cannibals when you want one.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:09 - Nov 26 with 1937 viewsToast_R

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:45 - Nov 25 by loftboy

So he’s drunk liquidised pigs cock, tempted when the eliminations start to keep voting for him to stay so that he suffers more.

Did I hear last night that there were no more eating tasks?
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:18 - Nov 26 with 1914 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:09 - Nov 26 by Toast_R

Did I hear last night that there were no more eating tasks?

They did a sort of eating task on Saturday and last night. Redknapp drank blended pig penis and ate one of those grub things last night
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:28 - Nov 26 with 1902 viewsCFW

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:52 - Nov 24 by daveB

have to say he's been very funny on this show, I know we are meant to hate him and be all angry but some of the stuff he comes out with really makes me laugh

I do agree with you. I have to say if he had not managed my team and lied about the reason he wanted out as a viewer you would be saying 'what a great bloke, funny, personable, considerate etc'.

I played golf with him in a charity event some years ago and had a great day. Over a year later I was playing in a competition in Scotland and he was there as well. To be fair he came up to me and said he had remembered the day when we played together, how much he had enjoyed the day and made sure I ate and drunk with him for the entire two day event. We spoke about football obviously but also about lots of other things. Have to say he made the whole event for me very, very entertaining. I just wished he had never managed QPR.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:41 - Nov 26 with 1888 viewsMick_S

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:18 - Nov 26 by daveB

They did a sort of eating task on Saturday and last night. Redknapp drank blended pig penis and ate one of those grub things last night

What sort of sicko dreams this stuff up?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:14 - Nov 26 with 1804 viewsstevec

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:28 - Nov 26 by CFW

I do agree with you. I have to say if he had not managed my team and lied about the reason he wanted out as a viewer you would be saying 'what a great bloke, funny, personable, considerate etc'.

I played golf with him in a charity event some years ago and had a great day. Over a year later I was playing in a competition in Scotland and he was there as well. To be fair he came up to me and said he had remembered the day when we played together, how much he had enjoyed the day and made sure I ate and drunk with him for the entire two day event. We spoke about football obviously but also about lots of other things. Have to say he made the whole event for me very, very entertaining. I just wished he had never managed QPR.

Must admit, I'm starting to think 'is it us?'

My wife thinks he's great (she knows literally nothing about QPR) and he does come across as a decent bloke.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:36 - Nov 26 with 1780 viewsCiderwithRsie

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:14 - Nov 26 by stevec

My wife thinks he's great (she knows literally nothing about QPR) and he does come across as a decent bloke.

Nah, it's not us. Ask anyone else he's managed apart from Wham.

One of the reasons the press loved him was that he's got a bit of blarney and charm about him and he may well be lovely to his friends and family. People still say that about the Krays.

He's still a bloody chancer and liar whose bottom line is, well, his own bottom line.
The on 13:12 - Nov 26 with 1731 viewsdaveB

He probably is a decent bloke, thats not to say he's a good football manager or did a good job for us but always found the more extreme views about him a bit odd.

his biggest failing as manager imo is that he was lazy and saw QPR as beneath him, he spent a ridiculous amount of money but I blame the board for that rather than Redknapp.

Even when we got promoted the players he signed in the main were ones who should have had a sell on value like Mutch, Mccarthy, Caulker but didn't work out. Obviously Sandro and Rio were not the best signings in hindsight. As a club we had no infrastructure to ensure players were scouted properly and the club were not looking beyond the next match. You could have put McClaren or Warnock in charge that season with a blank chequebook and the results and outcome wouldn't have been much different

Whats changed since is we have a proper scouting network now looking into character as well as ability rather than just asking a manager who he wants and then acting surprised when it doesn't work. If that had been in place back in 2013 and a tight reign had been put on him much like Spurs did then he'd be viewed very differently and in truth probably wouldn't have taken the job.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 13:13]
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:50 - Nov 26 with 1671 viewsjohncharles

He’s a conman. It’s part of his job to come across as a decent bloke.

Strong and stable my arse.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 15:50 - Nov 26 with 1593 viewskensalriser

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:50 - Nov 26 by johncharles

Finally. nail on head!

You wouldn't be a very successful conman if everybody you meet thinks you're a lying arsehole.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 16:42 - Nov 26 with 1552 viewsJuzzie

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:50 - Nov 26 by johncharles

I bet all this "I can't do this, I can't do that, Sandra does it all" etc is simply coz he's a fking lazy git and gets pleasure in getting everyone to do everything form him, even his own wife.
He's 70 odd and can't make a simple fking' cup of coffee? fkin' charlatan.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:05 - Nov 30 with 1305 viewsToast_R

So come on, who dissapointed to see Noel go out first?

I am. Worse than Brexit...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024