Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21366 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:49 - Nov 30 with 2361 viewsHunterhoop

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:50 - Nov 26 by johncharles

He’s a conman. It’s part of his job to come across as a decent bloke.

Exactly.

DaveB, this is it; you’re missing the point; you’re being conned. He is not a “good bloke”. He lies, he looks after himself first, he uses people, he’s lazy...these are not signs of a “good bloke”. But he is a charming chap, and that’s what makes him a charlatan and con artist. If you can’t see through it, well, I worry for you being taken advantage of in the rest of your life.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 02:33 - Dec 1 with 2313 viewsFDC

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:43 - Nov 19 by FDC

Has anyone considered how awful it will be if the great British public inexplicably take to him and he becomes a national treasure?

You are very wise Sensei. Tell us more things so that we may benefit from your wisdom.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:23 - Dec 6 with 2123 viewsloftboy

In the last 5, he’s going to win it isn’t he, looks like he’s lost a lot of weight and certainly looks younger in the face.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:25 - Dec 7 with 2029 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:23 - Dec 6 by loftboy

In the last 5, he’s going to win it isn’t he, looks like he’s lost a lot of weight and certainly looks younger in the face.

You'd need a leather upholsterer to sort those chops out.
The on 08:23 - Dec 7 with 2000 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:49 - Nov 30 by Hunterhoop

Exactly.

DaveB, this is it; you’re missing the point; you’re being conned. He is not a “good bloke”. He lies, he looks after himself first, he uses people, he’s lazy...these are not signs of a “good bloke”. But he is a charming chap, and that’s what makes him a charlatan and con artist. If you can’t see through it, well, I worry for you being taken advantage of in the rest of your life.

my wife has fallen for his 'charm'..."I dont see why you dislike him so much"?
I was convinced that Harrys knees would be the undoing of him but it is patently obvious there is absolutely nothing wrong with his knees!
tbh I've found this years series a bit boring as everyone gets on well with eachother. It needs a bit of friction to make it interesting. Anne Hegerty doing Celebrity Cyclone would have been watchable but she's out now!
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 11:24]
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:30 - Dec 7 with 1994 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think Harry or Fleur will win it.
I have enjoyed the show and have warmed to Harry surprisingly.
I am just a bit gutted that I will apparently be taken advantage of for the rest of my life now though.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:34 - Dec 7 with 1962 viewsBklynRanger

People are just complicated init? There are individuals in life who are fine most of the time but may not be afraid of a bit of the old 'corruption' (allegedly). These same folk may also become manipulative, dodgy fcukers when someone calls them to account. But, again, they seem and indeed are quite pleasant most of the time.

That's just brain-science. Doesn't make DaveB wrong or put him in danger of handing over a hundred quid on Waterloo Bridge to a man with three egg cups and a pebble.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:40 - Dec 7 with 1959 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 23:49 - Nov 30 by Hunterhoop

Exactly.

I think he comes across as a good bloke, I don't know or care what he's really like to be honest
Login to get fewer ads

The on 09:46 - Dec 7 with 1953 viewsDorse

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:40 - Dec 7 by daveB

I think he comes across as a good bloke, I don't know or care what he's really like to be honest

... though it wouldn't hurt to see him choking down a plate of wombat knackers.

(Unless you were a wombat, obviously)
[Post edited 7 Dec 2018 9:47]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:22 - Dec 7 with 1913 viewsloftboy

The thing is Dave, we do know what he’s really like and to see him coming across as the “ salt of the earth” eastend geezer is a bit galling.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:24 - Dec 7 with 1780 viewsrrrspricey

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:22 - Dec 7 by loftboy

The thing is Dave, we do know what he’s really like and to see him coming across as the “ salt of the earth” eastend geezer is a bit galling.

Can't believe how much the public have been taken in by the sloppy chopped vvanker. Conman extraordinare
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:56 - Dec 8 with 1674 viewspaulparker

Such a good bloke he robbed the club blind leaving us deep in the Sh1t whilst doing a lazy job of it
Yeah TF is mostly to blame but candle face is a robbing east end crook wrongun , I wish nothing but misery on him and his money grabbing family
Fcuk him I hope he gets bitten by a poisonous spider

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:01 - Dec 8 with 1669 viewsWrightUp5hit___

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:56 - Dec 8 by paulparker

Such a good bloke he robbed the club blind leaving us deep in the Sh1t whilst doing a lazy job of it
Yeah TF is mostly to blame but candle face is a robbing east end crook wrongun , I wish nothing but misery on him and his money grabbing family

PP I sense you are holding back somewhat, perhaps if you told us what you really think, you could vent some of that repressed anger....
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:13 - Dec 8 with 1661 viewsPunteR

This.^

The problem is now whenever i try and explain to others , (family, work colleagues etc), what i think of Redknapp and what he did to not only our club but to about 4 other clubs everyone( family, work colleagues etc) look at me like ive lost the plot. That ive turned into some sort of David Icke conspiracy theorist.!.
Me - " THAT CROOK RIPPED OFF OUR FOOTBALL CLUB AND IS PART OF EVERYTHING THATS WRONG IN FOOTBALL.!!"
Rest of the world(plus daveb)- " Calm down mate..He's just a lovable bloke from East london who loves his wife."

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:24 - Dec 8 with 1622 viewsdaveB

I'm not saying he was a good manager for us just said as a person he comes across well on this show and if you were to meet him i imagine he's very good company. I don't think that means he did well for us or he shouldn't be criticised or that he's not a very dodgy bloke.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 with 1615 viewsDejR_vu

Indeed. If resigning 6 Hours after the January transfer window closed wasn’t the act of a vindictive petulant child, i’m not sure what is. Then lied through his teeth in an attempt to cover his tracks knowing any right-minded person would see him for what he is. ‘Decent bloke’ he is not. I think Hunter’s got him spot on.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 14:17 - Dec 8 with 1569 viewsjohncharles

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 by DejR_vu

Indeed. If resigning 6 Hours after the January transfer window closed wasn’t the act of a vindictive petulant child, i’m not sure what is. Then lied through his teeth in an attempt to cover his tracks knowing any right-minded person would see him for what he is. ‘Decent bloke’ he is not. I think Hunter’s got him spot on.

A greedy congenital liar.

Strong and stable my arse.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:03 - Dec 9 with 1441 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:29 - Dec 8 by DejR_vu

We all know the whole knee thing was nonsense but would the truth have been any better? Mid way through a season in the Prem the club made the decision to stop spending money and basically accept relegation to go in a different direction, we still had a lot of points to play for but made a big gamble. Long term the club will benefit from this and spending in that window offered no guarantee of staying up, didn't work 2 years earlier, but it's a lot easier to just call Redknapp names and blame him than look at what the club did, a change of direction roundly backed on here that didn't pay off.

that window Leicester went and signed Robert Huth (A signing we were linked with and was roundly scoffed on here), Leicester stayed up and have gone from strength to strength, they were in a similar position to us in the league and in terms of FFP.

Redknapp wasn't a good manager for us but I find the abuse towards on at times a bit baffling. In terms of a character he's not hugely different to Terry Venables (Of course El tel was a far better manager) yet i've never heard Venables spoken about in the same way.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:44 - Dec 9 with 1394 viewsDejR_vu

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 07:03 - Dec 9 by daveB

We all know the whole knee thing was nonsense but would the truth have been any better? Mid way through a season in the Prem the club made the decision to stop spending money and basically accept relegation to go in a different direction, we still had a lot of points to play for but made a big gamble. Long term the club will benefit from this and spending in that window offered no guarantee of staying up, didn't work 2 years earlier, but it's a lot easier to just call Redknapp names and blame him than look at what the club did, a change of direction roundly backed on here that didn't pay off.

that window Leicester went and signed Robert Huth (A signing we were linked with and was roundly scoffed on here), Leicester stayed up and have gone from strength to strength, they were in a similar position to us in the league and in terms of FFP.

Redknapp wasn't a good manager for us but I find the abuse towards on at times a bit baffling. In terms of a character he's not hugely different to Terry Venables (Of course El tel was a far better manager) yet i've never heard Venables spoken about in the same way.

I agree that there was obviously a change in policy, but I find it difficult to believe that it came 'out of the blue' on 31st January. The right thing to have done would have been to have agreed to part by mutual consent whenever it became clear that the mandate had changed, that the club had changed direction and wasn't prepared to pour another tranche of multiple millions into another raft of signings. Resigning on 1st Feb looks like an act of vindictive vengeance from a child who has never heard the word 'no'. A petulant act followed up by what seems to be an outright lie to try and fool people into not seeing him for what he is. So to me that isn't a good bloke, and yes, I think the truth would have been better, and more palatable.

Don't really want to argue about it (hence why I agreed with a dissenting opinion rather than reply to your post), I appreciate you have a different opinion.

How alike he and Venables are is open to debate I guess but, personally, I would never have mentioned him in the same breath as Redknapp.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:27 - Dec 9 with 1357 viewsPunteR

Selling Danny Simpson to Leicester probably helped them.
I still dont understand Redknaps logic with that deal apart from making a quick easy buck.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:31 - Dec 9 with 1318 viewsTheChef

Not the first time the British public has been taken in by a conman. Just look at Brexit.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:37 - Dec 9 with 1282 viewsloftboy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 11:31 - Dec 9 by TheChef

Not the first time the British public has been taken in by a conman. Just look at Brexit.

Many of us decided to vote Brexit long before the campaigning started.

Glad to see Harry’s knees survived the cyclone.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:38 - Dec 9 with 1281 viewsdaveB

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:44 - Dec 9 by DejR_vu

I agree that there was obviously a change in policy, but I find it difficult to believe that it came 'out of the blue' on 31st January. The right thing to have done would have been to have agreed to part by mutual consent whenever it became clear that the mandate had changed, that the club had changed direction and wasn't prepared to pour another tranche of multiple millions into another raft of signings. Resigning on 1st Feb looks like an act of vindictive vengeance from a child who has never heard the word 'no'. A petulant act followed up by what seems to be an outright lie to try and fool people into not seeing him for what he is. So to me that isn't a good bloke, and yes, I think the truth would have been better, and more palatable.

Don't really want to argue about it (hence why I agreed with a dissenting opinion rather than reply to your post), I appreciate you have a different opinion.

How alike he and Venables are is open to debate I guess but, personally, I would never have mentioned him in the same breath as Redknapp.

It didn't come out of the blue and the timing of him going was laughable, he probably thought the cub would give in and let him spend but when they didn't he threw his toys out of the pram. I'm not for a second giving him any credit for that but him coming across as the petulant child and blaming his knee did the club a favour in making him look the idiot rather than anyone asking why we weren't trying to have a go at staying up. I don't want this to come across as praise for the way he left, he looked a complete fool and was a complete fool for blaming his knee.

To be clear on Venables I wasn't speaking about them in the same breath as managers, Venables is the best I've ever seen at QPR but as characters they are not hugely different and Venables is talked about in a similar vein to Redknapp at a few of his former clubs.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:46 - Dec 9 with 1275 viewsWatfordR

I don't think the issue about Redknapp (for me anyway) was ever about what he did for us as our manager. The point is about him as a person.

I was mortified that he was appointed as our manager, I'd never have allowed him within 10 miles of Loftus Road personally, and was one of the few who said so quite vocally on here at the time. And the reason for that was that he was (always has been, always will be) plainly a conman and a chancer whose ONLY interest was in himself and what he could make for himself. Not just his main focus, his ONLY focus. He couldn't give a sh@t about football, management, coaching or anything else, only what opportunities they gave him to look after himself. If he can lie to further his interests, he will. If he can use others to further his interests, he will. If he can get away with doing eff all while furthering his interests, he will.

It's even quite obvious from watching him in the jungle, and anyone who isn't seeing that either isn't watching very closely or doesn't want to. Does he put himself forward for any of the trials? No, let someone else do it. Watch one of his campmates fall and hurt themselves? Call for someone else to come and sort the problem out, although he is stood three feet away. All the little tales that he's "borrowed" from other football people and passed off as his own. Good old Hazza. What a great bloke.

FFS. The bloke is a parasite.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 13:29 - Dec 9 with 1238 viewsToast_R

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:46 - Dec 9 by WatfordR

I don't think the issue about Redknapp (for me anyway) was ever about what he did for us as our manager. The point is about him as a person.

I was mortified that he was appointed as our manager, I'd never have allowed him within 10 miles of Loftus Road personally, and was one of the few who said so quite vocally on here at the time. And the reason for that was that he was (always has been, always will be) plainly a conman and a chancer whose ONLY interest was in himself and what he could make for himself. Not just his main focus, his ONLY focus. He couldn't give a sh@t about football, management, coaching or anything else, only what opportunities they gave him to look after himself. If he can lie to further his interests, he will. If he can use others to further his interests, he will. If he can get away with doing eff all while furthering his interests, he will.

It's even quite obvious from watching him in the jungle, and anyone who isn't seeing that either isn't watching very closely or doesn't want to. Does he put himself forward for any of the trials? No, let someone else do it. Watch one of his campmates fall and hurt themselves? Call for someone else to come and sort the problem out, although he is stood three feet away. All the little tales that he's "borrowed" from other football people and passed off as his own. Good old Hazza. What a great bloke.

FFS. The bloke is a parasite.

I think he'll deservedly win it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024