Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That January Transfer Window 14:59 - Nov 19 with 3148 viewsRed_Ranger

Double Spackman probably but......
What is the story with the Jan window?
Can we get free transfers?
Any Loans?
Can we buy from receipts from any sales?
etc etc etc.
That January Transfer Window on 15:20 - Nov 19 with 3085 viewsdaveB

It's a case of one out one in during January is the easiest way to describe it
That January Transfer Window on 15:31 - Nov 19 with 3056 viewsDavieQPR

True it's a case of one in one out but the replacement must be free with no fees( like Agents or signing on) and can only be paid 75% or £60k , whichever is less, than the player he is replacing.
That January Transfer Window on 15:41 - Nov 19 with 3039 viewsAntti_Heinola

That January Transfer Window on 15:31 - Nov 19 by DavieQPR

True it's a case of one in one out but the replacement must be free with no fees( like Agents or signing on) and can only be paid 75% or £60k , whichever is less, than the player he is replacing.

can't we also use the percentage of any fee paid to us? Would seem odd if not.

Bare bones.

That January Transfer Window on 15:45 - Nov 19 with 3021 viewsrsonist

Suspect Boro will be back in for Freeman.
That January Transfer Window on 16:05 - Nov 19 with 2974 viewsrunningman75

Luongo must be worth at least £20 million after his international performance so could clear the financial fair play debt.
That January Transfer Window on 16:47 - Nov 19 with 2911 viewsToast_R

Lets get Sylla out on loan somewhere because barring the FA Cup, can't see him featuring again this season.

AFC Wimbledon are desperate for someone.
That January Transfer Window on 17:20 - Nov 19 with 2885 viewsJuzzie

That January Transfer Window on 15:41 - Nov 19 by Antti_Heinola

can't we also use the percentage of any fee paid to us? Would seem odd if not.

I don't think so. If, for example, we sold Sylla for £20m I don't think we can just go out and buy another player for £15m.

I think we'd need to look at using any significant sales income to pay off the debt/fine rather than just go out and buy another expensive player.
That January Transfer Window on 17:39 - Nov 19 with 2868 viewsMOT4QPR

That January Transfer Window on 17:20 - Nov 19 by Juzzie

I don't think so. If, for example, we sold Sylla for £20m I don't think we can just go out and buy another player for £15m.

I think we'd need to look at using any significant sales income to pay off the debt/fine rather than just go out and buy another expensive player.

We are allowed to buy a player if we have already sold one. The only restriction is the new player has to have cost less than the outgoing one and paid no more than 75% of the outgoing players contract.
Login to get fewer ads

That January Transfer Window on 17:51 - Nov 19 with 2834 viewssimmo

That January Transfer Window on 17:39 - Nov 19 by MOT4QPR

We are allowed to buy a player if we have already sold one. The only restriction is the new player has to have cost less than the outgoing one and paid no more than 75% of the outgoing players contract.

This is my understanding, meaning that if Freeman is on 10k per week, we can sell him to Boro for £5m and sign someone for £3m and pay them up to 7.5k pw

Not that I expect that to happen, be very surprised if we actually spend money in January, much more likely to keep that money aside and use it for the people coming out of contract in the summer (i.e. the next Scowen, Freeman, Leistner, etc).

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

That January Transfer Window on 19:17 - Nov 19 with 2750 viewsHarbour

That January Transfer Window on 15:45 - Nov 19 by rsonist

Suspect Boro will be back in for Freeman.

If they want Freeman it comes with a Jan price increase so minimum £10m or get lost
That January Transfer Window on 20:13 - Nov 19 with 2656 viewsLblock

This concerned me after the ruling start of season but......

I'm pretty happy with the squad barring injuries.
Any loans out need recall clauses

If we continue our form I can't see the lads wanting to leave unless silly offers come in

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

That January Transfer Window on 07:40 - Nov 20 with 2376 viewsRed_Ranger

That January Transfer Window on 17:51 - Nov 19 by simmo

This is my understanding, meaning that if Freeman is on 10k per week, we can sell him to Boro for £5m and sign someone for £3m and pay them up to 7.5k pw

Not that I expect that to happen, be very surprised if we actually spend money in January, much more likely to keep that money aside and use it for the people coming out of contract in the summer (i.e. the next Scowen, Freeman, Leistner, etc).

Using model above, hypothetically if we sold Freeman for £5m, we could buy for £4.95m as long as wages were only £7.5k a week, correct?

What about loans? One in one out? Same wages ratio?
That January Transfer Window on 10:59 - Nov 20 with 2248 viewsEsox_Lucius

That January Transfer Window on 17:20 - Nov 19 by Juzzie

I think the end goal is to keep QPR within the -£39m over a rolling three year period. For example; Hoos maybe looking at the figure we have to submit for next season and the derived income with the loss of the parachute monies means that we will fall foul of the profit & sustainability strictures and therefore, any income would be put towards reducing that liability rather than replacing a sold player. I believe that is why we are hoovering up lots of good U23 players and loaning them out in order to attract a revenue stream for the future.

The grass is always greener.

That January Transfer Window on 12:00 - Nov 20 with 2173 viewsSnipper

Are we allowed to sign up Rangel till the end of the season ?

With him already being our player, we should be ok. Hopefully.
That January Transfer Window on 12:03 - Nov 20 with 2170 viewssimmo

That January Transfer Window on 07:40 - Nov 20 by Red_Ranger

Using model above, hypothetically if we sold Freeman for £5m, we could buy for £4.95m as long as wages were only £7.5k a week, correct?

What about loans? One in one out? Same wages ratio?

Yeah in theory, but it's much more likely (for all transfers from now on) that we'll bank as much of the fee as possible for running costs, etc and then put a portion of it back into the transfer kitty.

In this circumstance I wouldn't mind too much if we sold Freeman (for the right price) as we have other young players that can play on the left and I don't think it will effect us so much that we'll not maintain our position in the league. We could then give more opportunity to the likes of BOS, Chair, etc and use the money for a couple of players in the summer.

We'd miss him though, he's been exceptional for us.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

That January Transfer Window on 12:16 - Nov 20 with 2161 viewsdaveB

That January Transfer Window on 12:00 - Nov 20 by Snipper

Are we allowed to sign up Rangel till the end of the season ?

With him already being our player, we should be ok. Hopefully.

Yes thats just a contract extension
That January Transfer Window on 12:33 - Nov 20 with 2141 viewsDavieQPR

.Right last time. We can only sign a player on a free transfer. It would be on a one in one out basis. This is regardless of how much we get for player X we cannot pay any money for a replacement or any Agents or signing on fees.
That January Transfer Window on 00:26 - Nov 24 with 1838 viewssharky8

That January Transfer Window on 12:33 - Nov 20 by DavieQPR

.Right last time. We can only sign a player on a free transfer. It would be on a one in one out basis. This is regardless of how much we get for player X we cannot pay any money for a replacement or any Agents or signing on fees.

Yeap, I think it will be some loan - maximum.
That January Transfer Window on 02:19 - Nov 24 with 1811 viewstimcocking

Do we need anybody? Why bring in what we don't need? We're progressing beautifully at present, we should be going all out to keep this group together, not mess around with it. We've got the best bench we've had for years.
That January Transfer Window on 10:43 - Nov 24 with 1688 viewsenfieldargh

That January Transfer Window on 02:19 - Nov 24 by timcocking

Do we need anybody? Why bring in what we don't need? We're progressing beautifully at present, we should be going all out to keep this group together, not mess around with it. We've got the best bench we've had for years.

agree

I dont think anyone is that irreplaceable that we dont have someone to step into their shoes and continue the team shape.

Freeman would be a big loss at first but then it would give others like Manning(recall) Chair or Bright to cement a place.

Hoos has said now that parachute payments have ended then the way we fill this void is by selling so expect our better players to go.

We need to appreciate Eze and hope we start seeing him blossom as he will undoubtedly be gone inside 18 months and hope we can get north of 20 million

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

That January Transfer Window on 12:28 - Nov 24 with 1655 viewsLazyFan

That January Transfer Window on 02:19 - Nov 24 by timcocking

We need a CB, as the Winter Leech is 31 and has no resale value. His contract is up at the end of the season and Winter is coming!

We are not sure if Hall is back and if anything last season taught us, was that we don't have enough CB's. Unless you want to reply on Baps?

Getting a CB in Jan for next season if possible would be a wise move. As then we have half a season to integrate them into the Squad and also cover injuries should they arise as we hopefully survive yet another relegation battle. As Baps and Leech will probably move on and if Hall never recovers we probably then need two CB.

We probably also need a LB as if Bids gets injured we are struggling.

Then, of course, long term we need a that mythical goal-scoring forward, as we have seen a good forward keeps the opposition from coming attacking us too much.

We need 3-4 players.
CB, LB, CF and possibly another CB.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

That January Transfer Window on 17:18 - Nov 24 with 1602 viewsEsox_Lucius

Maybe Giles Phillips will step up for next season. It's difficult to judge when only watching him in the U23's but he looks very good at that level.

The grass is always greener.

That January Transfer Window on 22:24 - Nov 24 with 1453 viewsisawqpratwcity

After the Stoke game extending Rangel's loan would seem to be an absolute gimme.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024