Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass and January 10:48 - Nov 20 with 2240 viewsozranger

Mass' reward for scoring the very late equaliser on Saturday was to be rested for the game tonight. So, it will only be the jetlag that should affect him for the game on Saturday.

However... I haven't seen anything about what plans there are for January when he will be missing for most if not all of the month while playing for Australia in the Asian Cup. At least that is in the UAE and so not too far away. Would we hope that Hall is ready to return or bring back Manning or pair Cameron with Scowen and when does McLaren pull the trigger to get ready for January? The first game for Australia is on 6 January and the Final is on 1 February.
Mass and January on 11:37 - Nov 20 with 2092 viewskingsburyR

What is it with other confederations thinking it is OK to hold tournaments in the middle of the season?

Surely clubs across the globe should put their foot down and insist dates mirror the World Cup and Euros.

Bloody disgrace!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Mass and January on 11:41 - Nov 20 with 2075 viewsdaveB

Mass and January on 11:37 - Nov 20 by kingsburyR

What is it with other confederations thinking it is OK to hold tournaments in the middle of the season?

Surely clubs across the globe should put their foot down and insist dates mirror the World Cup and Euros.

Bloody disgrace!

The World Cup is going to be in December in 4 years times so I doubt they care
Mass and January on 11:43 - Nov 20 with 2065 viewskensalriser

I imagine we'll find out when we play the first game for which Luongo isn't available.

I'm not expecting McClaren to record a video explaining what he's going to do about it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Mass and January on 12:13 - Nov 20 with 2008 viewssmegma

5 questions in one sentence must be some sort of record
Mass and January on 12:20 - Nov 20 with 1997 viewsrobith

Mass and January on 11:37 - Nov 20 by kingsburyR

Bloody disgrace!

Because seasons and weather patterns are different in other parts of the world, and not everything revolves around Europe
Mass and January on 13:19 - Nov 20 with 1893 viewsLythamR

Oh My God

no Loungo for a month!

we probably plan on playing one of our other midfielders, I think we will cope
Mass and January on 13:29 - Nov 20 with 1864 viewssimmo

Mass and January on 13:19 - Nov 20 by LythamR

Oh My God

no Loungo for a month!

we probably plan on playing one of our other midfielders, I think we will cope

That sounds quite sarcastic and I don't know why. Everybody is raving about Cameron and rightly so, but he's only allowed to do the specifc job he does because Mass does all the running for him. I'm sure with Scowen / Manning, etc we have players to cover, but he's far more important to this team than he's given credit for and I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron is a little more exposed without Luongo next to him.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mass and January on 13:30 - Nov 20 with 1860 viewsbosh67

I would play Freeman (if he stays) centre with Cameron and play Samuel left.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Mass and January on 13:41 - Nov 20 with 1818 viewswhittocksRs

Surely we bring back Manning and start him next to Cameron. Scowen looks well off the pace. Or move Freeman inside and give Bright-Samuels a run in an advanced position.
Mass and January on 13:44 - Nov 20 with 1807 views1MoreBrightonR

You cant sign players from countries that you know play tournaments in the middle of your season and then moan about it. Happens all the time when managers sign african players....its not like the African Cup of Nations is some new tournament just announced in the middle of our season :)
Mass and January on 13:50 - Nov 20 with 1795 viewshoopdog

Mass and January on 13:41 - Nov 20 by whittocksRs

Surely we bring back Manning and start him next to Cameron. Scowen looks well off the pace. Or move Freeman inside and give Bright-Samuels a run in an advanced position.

Last time scowens came on he looked more than capable , he's still a very decent player at this level , Steve Mac just prefers Cameron , scowens wasn't the only one that was shit before the manager got the team right
Mass and January on 13:54 - Nov 20 with 1776 viewswhittocksRs

Mass and January on 13:50 - Nov 20 by hoopdog

Last time scowens came on he looked more than capable , he's still a very decent player at this level , Steve Mac just prefers Cameron , scowens wasn't the only one that was shit before the manager got the team right

I think he's looked sluggish all season, like he didn't train correctly during the summer or something else is playing on his mind. I like him as a player but this is an opportunity to get Manning in the first team. Out of the two, one has Premier League potential and big sell-on value and the other is at their maximum capability already. With our build 'em and sell 'em business model, I know who I want to see out there.
Mass and January on 14:26 - Nov 20 with 1708 viewsNorthernr

I think, think, we can bring Manning back start of January and loan him out again end of January if we wanted to do that. Or play Cousins. Or Scowen. We're not short of options.
Mass and January on 15:10 - Nov 20 with 1624 viewsAntti_Heinola

Mass and January on 11:43 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

I imagine we'll find out when we play the first game for which Luongo isn't available.

I'm not expecting McClaren to record a video explaining what he's going to do about it.

This is a good point. Managers should start uploading videos explaining all decisions, like they did in the old days. for once, they would be held accountable.

Bare bones.

Mass and January on 15:20 - Nov 20 with 1600 viewsBoston

Mass and January on 12:20 - Nov 20 by robith

Because seasons and weather patterns are different in other parts of the world, and not everything revolves around Europe

But it’s our ball....time to go home.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mass and January on 15:42 - Nov 20 with 1564 viewsDorse

Mass and January on 11:43 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

Just as long as he does it in a QPR Christmas jumper.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024