Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving 22:58 - Nov 21 with 1352 viewsBoston

...a very happy one to all my fellow colonials.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 23:50 - Nov 21 with 1327 viewsVancouverHoop

You're a month and half late, but have a good one anyway.
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 00:54 - Nov 22 with 1305 viewsBoston

Oh Canada.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 08:37 - Nov 22 with 1207 viewsEsox_Lucius

Happy Turkey Day people.

The grass is always greener.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 10:32 - Nov 22 with 1165 viewsthame_hoops

You'll be thankful for 3 points Saturday. so whats the meal you are having later boston, I've noticed its different in north/south.

My lady is from texas so we have some odd comobos (turkey and mash is standard), sweet potato with marshmellows is good, the stuffing isn't like English stuffing, corn bread and green bean casserole is one I try avoid but eat to be polite. Im looking forward to watching the first two nfl games with a full belly, like xmas day
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 10:33]
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 12:45 - Nov 22 with 1115 viewstoboboly

Currently in N’awlings to watch the saints v Falcons later. Turns out most of the city will be shut so it’ll just be nfl and beer. It’s gonna be havoc with my jet lag!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 13:03 - Nov 22 with 1110 viewsthame_hoops

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 12:45 - Nov 22 by toboboly

Currently in N’awlings to watch the saints v Falcons later. Turns out most of the city will be shut so it’ll just be nfl and beer. It’s gonna be havoc with my jet lag!

nice! home of superbowl 47 and Rays last game!! hope the lights dont 'blow' again, take some quarters for the meter
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 13:12 - Nov 22 with 1102 viewsBoston

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 10:32 - Nov 22 by thame_hoops

You'll be thankful for 3 points Saturday. so whats the meal you are having later boston, I've noticed its different in north/south.

My lady is from texas so we have some odd comobos (turkey and mash is standard), sweet potato with marshmellows is good, the stuffing isn't like English stuffing, corn bread and green bean casserole is one I try avoid but eat to be polite. Im looking forward to watching the first two nfl games with a full belly, like xmas day
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 10:33]

ern...Christmas dinner in November really. We use it as a practice run.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 16:01 - Nov 22 with 1047 viewsaston_hoop

Happy Thanksgiving. And what a happy Thanksgiving its been, I work for an American company so while they were all having the day off, our office took the opportunity to go go-karting followed by a big slap up lunch and an early finish.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 16:39 - Nov 22 with 1010 viewsMrSheen

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 12:45 - Nov 22 by toboboly

Bayou Classic Saturday?
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:19 - Nov 22 with 946 viewscharmr

Don’t miss the surliness you sometimes come across in London but hearing happy holidays every 2 minutes comes close.

If you sneeze you get a chorus of bless yous. Once I replied I wasn’t religious to which they replied Gesundheit, to which I replied, I wasn’t German either.

Amused my lovely wife, bless her.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 19:22]
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:41 - Nov 22 with 916 viewstoboboly

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 16:39 - Nov 22 by MrSheen

Bayou Classic Saturday?

Unfortunately I am flying home before the game

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:44 - Nov 22 with 914 viewsBoston

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:19 - Nov 22 by charmr

Don’t miss the surliness you sometimes come across in London but hearing happy holidays every 2 minutes comes close.

If you sneeze you get a chorus of bless yous. Once I replied I wasn’t religious to which they replied Gesundheit, to which I replied, I wasn’t German either.

Amused my lovely wife, bless her.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2018 19:22]

Excellent observation....the ‘bless you’s’ fck me right off. I NEVER offer it as either religious nor medical advice.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:46 - Nov 22 with 912 viewsBoston

....what part of the country do you live in charmr? Was wondering if this was a regional thing.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:54 - Nov 22 with 906 viewsMrSheen

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 19:41 - Nov 22 by toboboly

Unfortunately I am flying home before the game

Shame, I’d love to see that one day.
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 22:41 - Nov 22 with 862 viewscharmr

Pretty sure it’s a national thing with the bless yous.

I reside in Charm city(Baltimoree) Md on the east coast where cars stop for EVERY pedestrian but if you’re in a car try and run you off the road.
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 22:56 - Nov 22 with 856 viewsSimonJames

Hopefully the Americans will also take time to remember and reflect on the genocide and mistreatment of millions of Native Americans and recognise their ongoing struggles.

100% of people who drink water will die.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 23:45 - Nov 22 with 842 viewsBoston

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 22:56 - Nov 22 by SimonJames

Hopefully the Americans will also take time to remember and reflect on the genocide and mistreatment of millions of Native Americans and recognise their ongoing struggles.

We join you praying for your Scots.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 01:02 - Nov 23 with 817 viewsMetallica_Hoop

My sister lives in Ny and she loves thanksgiving (free food).

Have a good one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 03:09 - Nov 23 with 792 viewstimcocking

I forgot to mention, it was Loy Kratong day yesterday as well...
'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 13:40 - Nov 23 with 735 viewstoboboly

Wow, what a place to watch a game at. Fans were super loud and the atmosphere was ratcheted up due to the rivalry. Tbh the falcons were blown away and the saints seemed to play well within themselves.

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 15:34 - Nov 23 with 714 viewsBoston

'Twas the night before Thanksgiving on 13:40 - Nov 23 by toboboly

Wow, what a place to watch a game at. Fans were super loud and the atmosphere was ratcheted up due to the rivalry. Tbh the falcons were blown away and the saints seemed to play well within themselves.

....with leg room and drinking in the seats!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024