Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Fan for life 14:57 - Nov 22 with 3832 viewspeejaybee

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-chief-amit-bhatia-like-any-fan-i-w

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

A Fan for life on 15:55 - Nov 22 with 3673 viewseastside_r

Says the right things, makes the right noises.

Don't get me wrong I like him as club chairman but is this anything more than a puff piece?
A Fan for life on 16:50 - Nov 22 with 3573 viewsAntti_Heinola

A Fan for life on 15:55 - Nov 22 by eastside_r

Don't get me wrong I like him as club chairman but is this anything more than a puff piece?

Christ, I've been a Rangers fan for about 35 years. In that time of almost constant upheaval, from takeovers to mergers to groundshares to pitch invasions to relegations to high court appeals to mass brawls to guns in the boardroom to harry cahnting redknapp to collection buckets to dodgy player registrations to administration to ABC loans... I think I'll bite your hand off for a nice puff piece, thanks.

Bare bones.

A Fan for life on 17:20 - Nov 22 with 3487 viewsBoston

Non match day revenue 100k. Car boot sales on the away Saturdays, anyone?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Fan for life on 17:29 - Nov 22 with 3476 viewsPunteR

I think its more than just a puff piece. I thought the angle was more to do with us being seen to be doing things properly with long term on mind.
Hello H&F Council

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

A Fan for life on 17:35 - Nov 22 with 3464 viewsBoston

What does piss me right orff 'bout the Standard is when you click on the headings above the story....
Arsenal
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Tottenham
Watford
West Ham
Other Sport.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

A Fan for life on 17:45 - Nov 22 with 3445 viewsPunteR

Just read the Staying in the borough thread with the H&F statement which makes my post a bit redundant..
I think H&F are keeping a close eye on things.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

A Fan for life on 20:00 - Nov 22 with 3223 viewsLblock

His name is Amit..... it will always be Amit.

Never DAmit or any other such silly handle.

Love this guy.
Always have.

He mentioned a 3 to 5 year plan. What happened last time we had one of those and he took the tiller?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A Fan for life on 21:40 - Nov 22 with 3053 viewsLoftgirl

A Fan for life on 16:50 - Nov 22 by Antti_Heinola

Christ, I've been a Rangers fan for about 35 years. In that time of almost constant upheaval, from takeovers to mergers to groundshares to pitch invasions to relegations to high court appeals to mass brawls to guns in the boardroom to harry cahnting redknapp to collection buckets to dodgy player registrations to administration to ABC loans... I think I'll bite your hand off for a nice puff piece, thanks.

Over 50 years for me and I'll take these puff pieces all day long.
Login to get fewer ads

A Fan for life on 03:50 - Nov 23 with 2903 viewstimcocking

A Fan for life on 15:55 - Nov 22 by eastside_r

I take your point, talk is always cheap. Every player says how great the fans are when they are interviewed.

Doesn't mean it isn't true, though. If i was a multi-billionaire who'd bought QPR when he did, i'm damned sure i'd be completely hooked by now. He always seems a genuine guy. Tony Fernandes is a genuine guy. With a bit of luck, that's why they get on well. Let's hope he does love QPR, because if that's so, you'd hope we're pretty secure for a while.

I always get the feeling he loves those wins as much as us.
A Fan for life on 09:32 - Nov 23 with 2752 viewskingsburyR

A Fan for life on 16:50 - Nov 22 by Antti_Heinola

And we wouldn't change it for anything!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

A Fan for life on 09:45 - Nov 23 with 2731 viewsTacticalR

There was a second article based on the interview in yesterday's standard, talking about a bond issue

QPR owners won't foot all the bills for new training ground or stadium, says Amit Bhatia
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-owners-wont-foot-all-the-bills-for

Air hostess clique

A Fan for life on 09:52 - Nov 23 with 2719 viewsTheChef

A Fan for life on 17:35 - Nov 22 by Boston

What does piss me right orff 'bout the Standard is when you click on the headings above the story....
Arsenal
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Tottenham
Watford
West Ham
Other Sport.

Surely they're missing:

Manchester United
Manchester City
Liverpool

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A Fan for life on 14:12 - Nov 23 with 2555 viewstimcocking

It's probably naive to completely believe pieces like this, but we're a cynical lot nowadays because of all the Harry Redknapps.

Perhaps Amit loves QPR like one of us.
A Fan for life on 17:24 - Nov 23 with 2456 viewsDWQPR

Played at LR in a charity match for the Community Trust in 2010 for a Neil Warnock XI against a Keith Curle XI and Amit was on our team. A real decent guy, very much down to earth and no airs or graces about him. Really wanted to be one of the team and joined in the jokes and everything and took some ribbing started by NW about the pair of boots that his staff had bought him, pink. Liked the guy a lot and remember that when he first came on board he would always be in with the Rangers supporters at away games.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024